1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Preorder Atelier Momoni Doll + Momoni & Momonita Summer Preorder

Jun 18, 2017

1. [​IMG]

Are you ready? :3

From June 18th to July 3rd GMT Momoni & Momonita will available for preorder, layaway option it’s available as usual.

This will be the only preorder for them this year, don’t miss it!

Momoni is 40cm tall and will be available in Petal, Sand, Toffee and yes! Cocoa skin also by demand.
      Momonita is 27cm tall and will be available in Petal, Fresh, Sand, Caramello, Toffee and Cocoa skin.

As always for the faceup we got Rakeru’s Sensei as a collaboration and Youko’s Lair.
      Please check their websites for more info.

SHOP at Atelier Momoni +

For more information about how preorder works please check this note:

Atelier Momoni +
      [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thanks for reading~​

#1 Flonne, Jun 18, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    2. Can we have a working link to their website?

3. Opps sorry! Fixed the broken link already.

4. Thank you!

5. moved to pm instead

#6 auntbear, Jun 22, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
    6. Perfect pming you back ~

#7 Flonne, Jun 22, 2017
    7. thanks for the reply i switched this conversation to pm, now that i know who to talk to :)

8. The pop-up for me only appears while using Firefox on my Macbook, I don't have the security problems with Safari. I believe Chrome may be fine as well. You would then access Paypal that is https:// secure. I like sending and receiving detailed Paypal invoices as well, so that may be the way to go.

Also Atelier Momoni's webshop had to pass security tests for it to use Paypal as a means of payment.

I hope you can get your Momonita, she's a dream.

#9 Amanohara, Jun 23, 2017
    9. I was using firefox on my desktop, I will see if I can get it to work using a different browser on my laptop instead. thanks for the replies. in the past with other sites that had problems we just had to get the address of the secure version instead and input it manually, since some browsers can fail to switch to the secure page for the data entry. I wasn't trying to imply that her site was "bad" just that I needed to find the secure version before inputting any data.

I hope I can get her too, she is adorable!

10. just a quick note to say that flonne and i were able to sort everything out by pm and she has been extremely helpful. i look forward to ordering /receiving my doll! :)