1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~AT's Couture~ feedback for ATsuri

Mar 15, 2009

1. I bought a dress from ATsuri! Communication was fast and super friendly, shipping was fast as well, and the dress is perfect! Definitely recommended! Thank you!

2. I bought a dress from ATsuri and the transaction was flawless. Wonderful communication and fast shipping. Also the dress I bought is absolutely beautiful with wonderful craftsmanship. A+ seller.

3. ATsuri has bought a doll and few items in my shop and I must say all transactions were perfect :) Great communication, and fast payment. THANK YOU :)

4. Purchased "Ice Queen" outfit from ATsuri, and it was a most pleasant transaction from start to finish. Quick response to PMs and questions, friendly, personal. And the outfit!! Wow!! Very professionally tailored - the detail and quality on such a small scale is just amazing - I could not be happier with this gorgeous outfit!

5. ATsuri made me a very nice korean Jeogori chima. It is really beautiful, and she made it in such good time and cost, with lots of communication. I am very pleased, Thank you!

6. Fabulous transaction. The clothes are wonderful and fantastic quality. She made sure I was happy every step of the way. I hope to do business again . Thank you ATsuri

7. I bought two SD outfits and a dress for MSD from ATSuri. Amazing stuff! Really beautifully made and wonderful fabrics. Also very friendly communication! This is someone I would highly recommend...and I almost want to keep her a secret, so I can buy all her clothes myself...lol! :D

8. I bought a dress from ATsuri. It's beautiful and professionally sewn, and i love the fabric! Great packing and shipping. Highly recommend seller :)

9. I purchased a beautiful dress from ATsuri and it arrived quickly and communication was great, A+ seller :D

10. ATs made for me beautiful cape and dress :* Thank you again, you are the best!! :)

11. AT made me this wonderful dress... in the colour I need, in exactly the way I want it. It is so beautiful~
      She is so friendly and kept the communication open all the time... Thank you so much! And I already have plans for a next dress~ <3 <3 <3

12. AT made me another wonderful chima- thank you so much!

13. I got another dress from ATsuri, another perfect transaction, thank you again!

14. I just bought an adorable dress from ATsuri, and enjoyed the transaction very much! ATsuri sews beautifully, is friendly and easy to communicate with, and is VERY quick about shipping her clothing to buyers. Definitely recommended! :)

15. I bought a dress fron ATsuri, which turned out real beautiful! It is wonderfully sewn and fits my girl perfectly. She was very helpful and friendly throughout the whole transaction and shipped the dress quick and very well packed. I wouldn´t hesitate to buy from her again. Thank you :)

16. I bought three MSD dresses from Atsuri. The quality is very nice, they arrived safely, and look great on my girls :D I was very happy. Plus, she sent me a really nice pair of gift pajamas with the order :D Thank you!

17. I bought an MSD outfit from Aldona, it it absolutely beautiful and looks amazing! Communication was excellent and very kind. Thank you! :D

18. I bought msd set dress from ATSuri. Really beautifully made and wonderful fabrics. friendly communication! really I recommended

19. Just part traded/purchased a skirt and top from ATsuri and I'm so pleased with it!
      It is very well made using lovely fabrics, arrived superquick and ATsuri is a lovely person to deal with.

Would certainly deal with again.
      Thankyou :)

20. I bought a karsh sleeping head through a layway program with ATsuri and she was extreamly friendly, helpful, and well amazing! I couldn't be happier! Thanks again <3!