1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~AT's Couture~ feedback for ATsuri

Mar 15, 2009

1. I bought three outfits from ATsuri . All transactions went fast and smooth, with really friendly contact. ATsuri uses beautiful fabrics. I recommanded her....great work

2. I bought a Dress weg and DZ head from ATsuri. She was werry nice and understanding! Everything was us described and Dress is stunning!!! I received parcel really fast, and everything was packt really nicely. I will definitely bay from her again.

3. BIG POSITIVE

Recently I commissioned her a beautiful dress for my MSD!It's just great and I love it!She was very friendly and let me know when the dress was ready.

Thank you so much!!!

4. I bought a dress from ATsuri, and it arrived today. It is absolutely beautiful, well made and fits perfectly - wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again (and will do so as soon as I can!) and happy to recommend her to other DOA-ers :)

5. I bought a splendid coat outfit for my MSD from ATsuri and received it very shortly after i placed the order with her.
      I was amazed by the quality & refinements of her sewing talent and could only recommend her for her friendly communication !
      Everything went smoothly and was very easy with her, do not hesitate to order one or more of her wonderful clothes for your dolls.
      She has a real talent !!

Will definitely buy again from you asap !
      Thank you so much !!!

Regards from South of France,
      Alice.d :)

6. I commissioned ATsuri to do two SD13 dresses for me, though one of the dresses, I asked for some changes, like colors and the sort. She was very patient with me throughout the whole procedure, and communication was excellent.

The dresses were shipped fast and arrived to me safely. Fast shipment I have to say. The dresses are simply to die for, and my girl enjoys the dresses very much. I love the designs and the quality is amazing. Thank you for the wonderful dresses! I am sure I will commission you again soon in the future. :3

7. Commissioned a dress from ATsuri. She's very friendly and pleasant to work with, and her dress-making skills are top-notch.

Thank you for such a beautiful dress! Will definitely commission you again. :)

8. Sorry for a late feedback.
      i bought dress, for my MSD from ATsuri. Quality is great, communication is perfect, she is very nice and shipping was fast :D
      I will definietely buy from her again, when xmass rush is over and i have a little bit more cash!:)

9. I cannot even begin to describe how wonderful ATsuri was through this transaction.

She purchased an Iplehouse Sylvia from me and ATsuri was perfect! Her communication was excellent, she was super friendly, and the clothing I received as a partial trade was absolutely above and beyond! The level of detail and care in her items is really exceptional.

I would not hesitate to sell to, buy from, or do any other transaction with ATsuri, she really is wonderful :D

Thank you so much again!
      ~Giovanna

10. ATsuri bought a wig from me - the transaction was super nice and fast, and I'd reccommend her as a buyer/seller to anyone.

thanks a lot!

d.

11. What can i say, brilliant dress at a brilliant price. Aldona is proffessional with a great talent for making dolly clothes and she was more than willing to work around any needs i had for the outfit.

Thank you my dear, i look forward to seeing more designs from you ^_^

12. I bought a beautiful dress from ATsuri.
      It arrived very quickly and very neatly packaged.
      Thanks so much!

13. I purchased 2 outfits from ATsuri and they are AMAZING!! I will definatly be purchasing more items!!!

14. I ordered a dress from ATsuri and it arrived in a timely manner, and was lovely! She was very friendly and easy to work with, even when through the trouble of taking the dress in so it would fit on my minifee! Thanks again!

15. I bought several dresses from ATsuri. Amazing purchase. She was friendly and quick to response. The parcel arrived pretty fast. The dresses look much more unbelievably beautiful than they are in pics. It's a steal considering the price. I'm so happy I found her sales thread! Thank you so much!

16. ATsuri bought a Marcia head from me - great transaction and fast payment.
      Thanks a lot :)

17. Great person to deal with :)
      She's not only super kind but EXTREMLY TALLENTED!
      Her doll clothes are awesome *O*

18. I bought a gorgeous dress from ATsuri and could be happier with the transaction! The dress fits my girl perfectly! Thanks so much! <3<3

19. ATsuri made for my dollfie a wonderful and fantastic quality outfits. I'm very pleased with this transaction. Thank you ATsuri! ^^

20. Positive!
      I've bought a gorgeous dress, it's perfect!
      She's very kind, fast and helpful!
      Thank you =)