1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~AT's Couture~ feedback for ATsuri

Mar 15, 2009

1. ATsuri is such an artist artist :)
      I bought two beautiful dresses from her, the communication was excellent and the transaction was fast and simple.

I'd definitely buy from her again.

so she gets a big POSITIVE from me ^^

2. A little bit ago, I commissioned an outfit from Atsure for my IH EID Luna and even though it was her first time making an outfit of that size, she stuck with it and worked with me and was able to create a beautiful outfit that I had envisioned!

Shipping was fast, neat, and lovely! Communication was wonderful and she was always very kind and answered all of my questions in a timely manner!

I will gladly do business with her in the future!

3. I bought a dress from ATsuri, and it is absolutely gorgeous! Well-made and lovely. I'm awaiting another order, and I can't wait! Thanks so much! I'll definitely be back again! <3

4. ATsuri bought a pair of MSD sized boots from me. It was a very pleasant transaction, and she PMed me as soon as the boots arrived. I would deal with ATsuri again with great pleasure!

5. i've bought a dollstand from her, she's charming person, very nice to trade with, thank you <3

6. I bought from Atsuri a couple of MSD dresses. Although the outfits were MSD sizes, she graciously altered the clothes to fit my Unoa. The clothes looks professionally sewn, fabrics used were of high quality and very affordable!

To top it off, she is such a nice lady to deal with - polite and prompt replies and fast shipping too.

Thank you again AT! I will definitely buy from you again!

7. I just bought a few more dresses, and they are so beautiful. She altered one dress to fit my Musedoll perfectly! All the dresses are so beautifully made, with astounding details, and are just absolutely exquisite! She's so very nice, and the communication was fantastic!

So fantastic. This is my second time buying from ATsuri, and it definitely will not be the last! Thank you so much!

8. I bought three dresses from ATsuri, and it was an overall wonderful transaction. Very friendly communication, the dresses arrived fast and they look absolutely stunning on my dolls. The quality is excellent. I am sure I will buy some more of her dresses in the future :) Thank you so much, ATsuri!

9. I purchased another wonderful outfit for my Unoa from ATsuri! I am sure I will purchase more from her again : )

10. I bought a dress set from ATsuri. Absolutely wonderful seller! I'd recommend her!

11. I bought a MSD dress from ATsuri, and the whole transaction was a pleasure. She was very friendly, send the package fast and the dress is lovely, very well made and with a perfect fit. The packaging was lovely too. Thank you ^^!

12. Believe the hype! A truly wonderful person to work with, very helpful polite and friendly. I commisioned a dress from Aldona and could not be happier with it. It is beautifully made and fits my mnf perfectly. Thank you so much and I will be back again :)

13. I bought her a msd dress and everything was perfect!!!! Communication was really great, she is so kind and she takes care. The dress is awesome and I couldn't be happier!!!! I strongly recommend her a lot!!!!!!
      Thank you for everything!!!!!

14. I bought a dress set from ATsuri. It looks gorgeous on my girl! thank you so much!!

15. I bought some dresses from ATsuri. Good communication, fast shipping, lovely packing, I can't be happier. The dresses look exactly the same as in the pictures and the quality is really great. Will buy some more dresses from her in the future.

16. I purchased an SD-sized dress: "Almond Lady", from ATsuri. The design is fabulous. The materials very nice and well-matched. The pearls and decoration are all neatly sewn on. Construction looks very nice.

The communication was extremely quick and friendly and informative. The shipping was timely, the package was protective and kept the dress and accessories in good shape.

I am extremely happy with my purchase and would not hesitate to purchase more! :D

17. I think she's going to be famous! Her work is beautiful, and she even asked my doll measurements to be sure the outfits fit the dolls I own. Her package came faster than some people ship in U.S.!
      I would not hesitate to order from her again, and am looking forward to seeing her new designs.
      She kept in touch the whole time and was very friendly too.
      Thanks so much!

18. RECOMMENDED SELLER. I bought a dress from ATsuri and am very pleased! Her communication was pleasant, the shipping swift, and the dress beautifully crafted. I will happily buy from ATsuri again!:)

19. I purchased a dress from ATsuri and the transaction ran very smooth. She was very nice to deal with, nice communication and quick shipping. The dress arrived well packed. It is beautifully made and fits great, my girl loves it.

I'd definitely buy from her again.

Thanks ATsuri! :)

20. I brought two wonderful dresses from ATsuri, the transaction and I am amazed by the workmanship WOW! Truly stunning...Thank you so much I will be back : )