1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~AT's Couture~ feedback for ATsuri

Mar 15, 2009

1. I bought a dress from ATsuri and it's probably one of the most beautiful pieces of clothing I've bought for my doll. It's wonderfully made. She kept great communication and shipped quickly. I'd love to do business with her again.

2. I bought a dress from ATsuri. It was shipped very quickly. The quality of the dress is absolutely amazing. I will be buying from this seller again. I totally recommend her.

3. I received two pretty ballerina dresses from Aldona late last week. I lovelovelove them! Her work is wondeful, she's sweet as pie and so easy to work with. I highly recommend her and will happily do business with her again! Thanks! :)

4. I bought two msd-sozed outfits made by ATsuri and those are really stunning. I love the details and quality, I'm so very happy I did buy them. ;3; She is not only an amazing sewer but also a very lovely as a person. I'd deal with her anytime again. :aheartbea

5. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
      I bought two new MSD-size dresses from ATsuri and I couldn't be happier with the purchase. Each of ATsuri's outfits are thoughtfully designed and tastefully detailed. AT herself is very pleasant to work with and an excellent seller.

6. I bought a dress from ATsuri and she shipped so quickly and the dress arrived fast and in great condition. It is so well made, I love her work!!! She is so sweet too, A+++ seller for sure. <3

7. I sold a SD10 girl body. She is very kind to me^-^ and her answer is very quick!! It is very good deal and She is very good buyer!

8. Oh my gosh! I commissioned a swan dress for my DT 7yo Arin and it is absolutely unbelievable! It's exquisite! I also purchased a ready made 2 piece ensemble for my daughter's Narae and it's soso pretty! I *highly* recommend Aldona! I know I'll be buying from her and commissioning her as often as I can! :)

9. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED SELLER
      I recently bought two MSD-outfits from ATsuri, and once again I am highly satisfied.:) ATsuri’s outfits are always a perfect mix between detailed, feminine, and wearable. I love the variety of fabrics and patterns between the clothes I’ve purchased from her. Her tailoring is also fabulous – everything fits my girl wonderfully!:aheartbea

10. Bought a dress from ATsuri. The transaction was great. Good communication + Fast shipping. The dress was absolutely amazing. ^_^ Would definitely recommend ATsuri to anyone.

11. Purchased 2 dresses from Atsuri. Extremely professional and a dear to communicate with. Fast shipping! I would buy from her again in a heart beat :D

12. I bought a dress from ATsuri and commissioned a second one. They are both wonderful, and I love them! The whole thing went great, it was a great transaction :)

13. I commissioned a dress from ATsuri and it is the most beautiful thing. It has so many cute details, the quality is excellent and I couldn't be happier with it!! I'll definitely buy from her again.
      Thanks ATsuri!

14. I purchased an outfit from ATsuri. It is just beautiful and the quality is great. Communications were pleasant and the outfit was shipped super fast! I would buy from her again anytime!

15. I purchased another wonderful outfit from ATsuri and it was gorgeous and the package shipped super fast! I will be buying from her again I am sure :)

16. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED SELLER.
      I purchased another lovely little MSD dress from ATsuri. As usual, the quality and detail of the dress is outstanding and fits my girl like a dream!:D ATsuri was quick to reply and ship the package and everything arrived in perfect condition.:)

17. PERFECT & HIGHLY RECOMMENDED SELLER

Yesterday I received two beautiful dresses from ATsuri. She was from start to finish of this transaction, a dream to work with.

When I first contacted her about one pre-made in-stock dress and one that was labeled "HOLD" she responded to me quickly, in a very friendly, polite and helpful manor. She told me that the dress labeled "HOLD" had actually been sold several times, however there was enough material to make just one more of that dress. I eagerly agreed and afterwards we exchanged several PMs, including both details of the transaction and just general chat. She is lovely, merely to talk to.

When I first contacted ATsuri I was not in a position to pay imminently, so the inquiry about the dresses started out as just that, an inquiry, regardless ATsuri was very friendly and we waited over the holiday season of december and then some over January, when ATsuri completed the final outfit and I paid the final part of our two part payment agreement. :)

Over this time ATsuri had even been so thoughtful to show me some new laces she would be receiving and then asked me if I would like it incorporate any into the dress she was to make me. I declined only because I was so in love with the original design but I was really struck by the thoughtfulness ATsuri had shown.

As far as the dresses go, I received them in nothing but perfect conditioned, packaged neatly and safely. I found that when I saw them in real life they were even more amazing then when I'd seen them on the computer screen. They are very, very well thought out designs that are both easy to put on and to maintain it's shape and look. They are fitted to my large bust Minifee Chloe, and in fact, fit her better then the fullset outfit from Fairyland, which she came with!

It was nothing short of a pleasure working with ATsuri and I eagerly await the next time I can do business with her again. :aheartbea

18. I bought an amazingly beautiful white dress for MNF girl from Atsuri! The communication was great and the dress arrived very fast! It's SO well made! I hope to deal with Atsuri again in the future, cause really worth it! ^___^ Thank you, Atsuri!

19. I bought lovely outfit from ATsuri. She was wery helpfull and friendly. To all my questions she tryed to answer best she could. Outfit looks wery good on my girl. I can recommand ATsuri Couture to everyone. I ll deffinitely buy again in future.

[​IMG]

20. I commissioned ATsuri to make 2 dresses for my KDF girl.
      Ohh gosh, I don't even know where to begin! She's absolutely delightful to deal with, very friendly and obliging.
      She even went to the extent of borrowing a friend's KDF girl so the clothes will be a perfect fit for my girl!
      The dresses are absolutely GORGEOUS and so much more than I expected them to be. When I opened up my package, I couldn't stop squealing at how pretty and well-made they are. The little details, my gosh! &#9829; The package was also packed safely and neatly.

I would most definitely be buying from her again, an absolute dream to work with!
      Thank you so much, ATsuri!