1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~AT's Couture~ feedback for ATsuri

Mar 15, 2009

1. Another absolutely gorgeous outfit from this most talented seamstress. I am so happy to have this as my very first outfit for my very first SD-size girl!! (Aldona, I used the necklace as a headpiece (the pearls look just beautiful draping down the back of her hair), and the skirt as a cape - I love the versatility of this particular outfit! :) )

[​IMG]

2. I purchased a dress from ATsuri. She had great communication, and it arrived quickly. Thank you!

3. I bought two dresses from ATsuri. They are beautiful and worth so much more than what she charges. I highly recommend buying any of her creations.

[​IMG]
      lenka new dresses-1 by silveredfern, on Flickr

4. I bought a dress from ATsuri. It is very well-made, completely adoreable, and worth a lot more than what she charges. ATsuri herself is lovely. When I was concerned the arms might be too small for my girl she offered to remake the arms a little bigger. I would gladly do business with her again! I can really recommend this seller!

5. Purchased an MSD corset and bloomers outfit from ATsuri! She's sweet and communicative as always and her clothing is wonderfully made, totally gorgeous. I'm sure I'll buy from her again soon!

6. Bought a lovely dress for my Unoa Sist from ATsuri :) She is so nice and very skilled! I will buy from her again for sure!
      Recommend her!!! :D

7. I bought a Zaoll gown from ATsuri. The dress arrived quickly, very well-packaged and so beautifully made! It is every bit as breathtaking as in her photos, and looks professionally finished - much better than many company-made clothes I own. Definitely recommend buying one of her wonderful outfits!

8. I bought a Zaoll dress from ATsuri for my Azone 50cm doll. It is wonderfully sewn and fits my girl perfectly. She was very helpful and friendly and shipped the dress quick and very well packed. :D
      I will definietely buy from her again!

9. I bought a dress set from ATsuri, the outfit is perfect and of the highest quality. Communication was excellent and she is a kind and thoughtful seller.

I would be very happy to do business with her again!

10. I knew the dress was beautiful in the photos but there is no way I could know how beautiful it really was. The dress is gorgeous, with so much detailing, tiny buttons, bows, and extras. I LOVE it and it fits my Blue Koneko like it was made just for her. Lovely lovely work! I will definitely buy from her again!! Very fast shipping and beautfully presented too. Recommended highly!

LostKitten:fangirl:

11. I bought a Planetdoll Riz from ATsuri and she is just gorgeous. It was a perfect transaction and I'm so pleased with my new girl :) She also included a very lovely outfit! Would be more than happy to do business with her again.

12. I purchased yet another incredible dress from ATsuri! I was so happy with the pink and burgandy that I purchased her brown lace ensemble. I just had to post the picture of my sweet off topic Kaye Wiggs Lilac Layla in the first dress I purchased. ATsuri is truely an Artist of the highest caliber!
      [​IMG]

13. I have just received two more dresses that I purchased from ATsuri.

I really love the quality and the designs.
      The Communication was great.
      Shipping takes a few weeks, but is no problem.
      I would highly recommend!

:D :D :D

14. I bought a MNF Woosoo head from Aldona - she was really clear with her communication at all times. She let me know when my head was shipped and it arrived quicker than estimated which was a bonus.

Everything was exactly as described and impeccably wrapped and packaged and she even included a little extra for my girl. I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending her. Thanks for such a smooth transaction.

15. ATsuri's work is phenomenal! I really enjoy her emails too. She is friendly and so very talented! I am so happy my doll's get to have her fashions to wear! Here is a photo or two of my little off topic Layla in her lovely new frock.
      Lostkitten

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

16. I bought a gorgeous gorgeous dress from ATSuri-- beautifully made and constructed, lovely details, fast shipping, all around excellent!!! Thank you SO much for the beautiful gown!

17. I bought a stunning dress from the talented ATSuri, she's a very sweet and polite person, very communicative, she also was very patient and helpful when my package got sent back (that was a mistake from my post office). The dress arrived safely packaged and fit my girl perfectly. It is even more beautiful in person, the amount of details she puts into her creations are simply amazing. I'd love to work with her again! Thank you! <3

c:

18. I commissioned a dress for my cerisedoll girl from ATsuri. She did an amazing job working off just measurements and the dress fits my girl very well. The dress itself is of excellent construction and looks absolutely beautiful.
      ATsuri was always very polite and quick in communication and responded helpfully to all my questions and requests.
      The dress was shipped quickly and arrived in excellent condition.
      I hope to commission ATsuri again in the near future as it was a lovely and positive experience.

19. I bought a lovely set from ATsuri. The quality is just awesome, that's definately my best and favourite set of doll's clothing now. Everything is perfect, cute buttons and ribbons match the fabric perfectly <3 Lace is also the highest quality. I am definately going to buy again from ATsuri (really soon XD). It's my third time I am buying from her and I'm always amazed by the quality and design. Thank you, ATsuri!

20. I bought SD clothes from AT's etsy shop and commissioned her to make a matching outfit for my tiny. The entire transaction was excellent as she was polite in our conversations and prompt with the shipping. Of course, as always with her works, the outfits are gorgeous and very well made. I also didn't expect that she would give me another outfit for my tiny as a freebie. I'm a very happy customer and I would definitely ask her again to make clothes for my dolls in the future. Thank you so much!!! <3