1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Auro's Feedback Thread ~ Cookies<3

Mar 2, 2008

1. Greetings and Salutations my friends!:aheartbea As it says, this would be my feed back thread.

Thank you to all who drop by and say hello, and thank you to those that leave feedback on our transactions.

#1 Auro, Mar 2, 2008
      Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
    2. Reserved

#2 Auro, Mar 19, 2008
      Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
    3. WOOT! Muahahhahaha.. MIne!!'

Auro is Awesome! She purchased a SOOM NAMU from me, and i was SUPEr HAPPY that she's gonna be the new owner! Throughout the whole transaction, we were talking online and keep in touch! Her payment was fast! Easy to deal with!
      She's sooo adorable and nice that i can't resist but spoil her new boy for her while she waiting for him. XD
      I would recommend her to ANY BUy/SELLERS out there!

*hug Auro*

4. My thread v1g1nty! It are gone!

5. Auro took part in my Dollmore group order and she was just a pleasure to deal with. Her payments were made quickly and she kept up great communication. Very friendly and easy to deal with! :D

Thanks for being such a great participant~

:aheartbea Shizume :aheartbea

6. March 27'th
      Currently Waiting For:

Chair and Sofa: Ebay purchase on March 16 = Expected 6-10 days shipment
      Current Status: Day 11 (7 if you take away Easter weekend) --> Getting Worried

Dollmore Order: Group Order. Sent from Forbidden on March 26'th = Expected 4-8 days shipment
      Current Status: Only day 1, so not worried at all.

NIGEL!:
      Being sent to timchener by aibakaneko for asthetics March 19 = Expected 8-10 days shipment
      Current Status: Day 8 (Day 5 if subtract Easter) <-- ANXIOUS! ;_; I waaant hiiim!
      Feedback: Left feedback for aibakaneko after purchase of Nigel.

Antler's from comicbookartistboi : Paid for March 25. Waiting for updates.
      Current Status: Not a tick worried.

... I'm doing this mainly so I can remember with my addled little mind what I've already purchased! Cool my spendy spendy wanty wanty it will....

7. March 29'th
      Update:

Chair and Sofa: Ebay purchase on March 19 via USPS
      Currect Status: Customs as of March 27'th

NIGEL!: Sent to timchener for asthetics March 19
      Current Status: ARRIVED! March 28'th. Aesthetics paid in full. <3

Dollmore Order: Shipped on March 26'th
      Current Status: Day 3, not worried.

Antler's from comicbookartistboi: Paid for March 25'th
      Current Status: Day 4. No updates, but not worried.

8. April 2'nd
      Update:

Chair and Sofa: Has ARRIVED!
      Status: Chair is the right size but a wee bit rough for wear, so I'm refurbing it. Couch is a bit small but in perfect condition, so I'm leaving it alone.

NIGEL!: Getting purtied at timchener's
      Current Status: Being worked on, no furhter updates.

Dollmore Order: Shipped on March 26'th
      Current Status: Day 8 w/t weekends, day 5 w/o weekends. Getting a tad worried.

Antler's from comicbookartistboi: Paid for March 25'th
      Current Status: Apparently out of the oven and getting painted as of March 29'th. Not further updates.

9. April 5'th
      Update:

Chair and Sofa
      : Recieved

Dollmore Order done by Forbidden: RECIEVED! Friday!
      Feedback: Left just now. Would have left yesterday but DoA was down.

Antler's
      from comicbookartistboi: Paid for March 25'th
      Current Status: Havent' heard anything since the 29'th.

NIGEL!: At timchener's
      Current Status: No idea whaen he's schedualed to be worked on.

10. UPDATE:

All Shipments have been recieved, INCLUDING NIGEL!

WOOT!

11. Rodered two carrot wigs from Jpopdolls on ebay, and they were delivered lickity split and wonderful! <3

Also, ordered three pairs of pants from Marsh Pants. Shipped out on May 28'th.

12. I've ordered and recieved Several pairs of pants from Marsh Pants and two sets of Knives and many other little things. all have gone well een including a little address mix up for one order XP . XD much awesome.

13. Auro bought two SD size knife sets from me. Communication was great and she was very nice. She even included a little bonus in her payment, which I thought was very sweet. x3 I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again. Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction! <3

14. Auro bought Pipos Mango from me. She was super to deal with, great communication, and I'm glad Mango has a new home to call her own :D. Thank you so much!

15. auro had a WTB for a particular doll, and i contacted her about mine. she was a darling to deal with, answered all PMs and paid promptly..... she is refurbishing the doll in the manner to which she deserves. i trusted buyer.

16. Auro bought a March Dali from me on layaway and did a fantastic job of paying off the balance before the layaway period was even over!

Great buyer!

17. Auro bought a Latidoll yellow dress from me, her payment was fast and her communication was friendly. Highly recommended. :)

18. I've had the pleasure of working with Auro again. She participated in my ninth Dollmore group order and everything went through amazingly well. Smooth and easy from beginning to end, the transaction was pleasant and not at all disappointing. Payments were swift and communication was up to par.

:bcake Thank you for being such a wonderful participant in this order. :bcake

19. Auro commissioned me to work on her Cocori and Dahli. She was amazingly patient as it took quite some time for them to get finished and she was an absolute pleasure to work with! She paid on time and let me know when they got home safe. I would gladly work with her again in the future and am very happy to have made such an amazing friend.

Thank you again!

20. Auro purchased a wig from me, and it was a pleasant transaction, thank you! :)