1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

B&G (Boy & Girl) Discussion

Mar 22, 2007

1. More spam of my B&G Sandra (Erica) :aheartbea After a brief try at the modern look, she's gone back to her lolita fashion! I am pleased I swapped the eyes for some brown ones though - And since she doesn't fit with my other dolls style at all, she's moved from the dolly shelf to the bed! This is seen as a promotion of course :XD: I think she'll be staying in this dress and wig now - it's the right style for her, and I only discovered bjd through being on a lolita fashion forum, so it's only right I have a lolita style doll to remind me of where it all started :aheartbea

[​IMG]

2. Erica is lovely in modern or loli - and I agree, those brown eyes suit her better than the blue :)

No body yet for my Sky, but I've finally decided to get his faceup redone. Been waffling about it forever as his current one is gorgeous (dark & moody, with some iridescent highlights). At the time I bought him it was THE reason I fell in love with that face - but now I think it's the reason there's been so much trouble bonding/finding him a character.

Fiddling with the idea of getting him modded too. Currently I'm more interested in dreaming/less wide eyed sculpts and since he'd be getting a new look anyway...

3. thanks acidquill :aheartbea what WAS I thinking with those blue eyes LOL :? I really love Sky as a sculpt but yes he does have wide eyes, like Erica! Could you maybe give him a wig with a long fringe/bangs covering his eyes pretty much? It's interesting that you struggle to find a character for him - I'm the same with my Erica - although I love her, she has no character really, she's just a dress-up doll. I speak to her like she's a real person (ie with character) but she's not got any kind of personality really. That's why I've moved her to my bed - she's different than the other dolls as they look more human and less 'cartoony'

4. I'm so so sorry for asking. But does anybody has a 67cm female doll or just a body.
      :roll:
      I need to know it's hight on flat feet and heels.
      :kitty2
      I have found satura but she is banned.
      :...(

5. Hello everyone! I don't own a B&G doll, but seeing B&G Freya was one of the factors that got me into the hobby. I still look at her from time and time and consider getting her. Does anyone having an pics of her? I would love to see the different ways people have imagined her!

6. Elsa I've heard Freya is the same sculpt as Sky - B&G seem to double up on all their sculpts for a male and female version. Really it depends if you get the default faceup or do your own - it can make such a huge difference! I just searched flickr using " marks for "b&g freya" and got this page https://www.flickr.com/search/?q="b&g freya"

7. Does anyone have WS Coloara? Or any idea of Comparison to other dolls ?

8. I'm debating on getting the B&G Savinar doll for myself for christmas... She's one of the 67cm girls.
      Any thoughts or comments about this doll..?

9. [​IMG]Now's your turn by DarksStars, on Flickr

So I haven't done much with my Sephira, Kael, for a while, but I think that this year will be the time for me to complete him. He mostly need new clothes, as I'm satisfied with his faceup and eyes at last. So here, have a quick shot I took earlier of his face in the meanwhile

10. I've been interested in Aurora for a long time now and I'm glad that I could order just the head :) I don't like the look type 3 male body but does someone here have it?

11. I got my B&G Lyall from the original website back in 2010. Although he did yellow a little, I still love him very much. :D

Here's my newest photo of Lyall:
      [​IMG]

12. Thanks Ballet :) Your Rin is handsome!! I read tons of good feedback for the Type2 body..its too bad they don't sell it anymore :(
      I hope to see more Auroras!

13. he's cute Jejae - love his sparkly eyes :aheartbea

Ballet your Rin is gorgeous - I am tempted all over again :D

DarksStars I love your boy's faceup with that wig - perfect! :aheartbea

I've been digging through some old photos and found one of Erica (B&G Sandra)

[​IMG]B&G Sandra by Resin Rehab, on Flickr

14. My god, as anyone seen the new girl with the "ice body"? :oI'm guessing BG-Rayon is a new branch of B&G?

Edit: Apparently her name is appropriately "Ice", lol!

15. [MENTION=60902]Venetica[/MENTION] I've got one on layaway! I've always wanted a clear resin doll so as soon as I discovered her via another member on here I had to put an order in for her :)

16. @beatnik Sweet, congratulations!! Someone finally posted on this thread, lol! I saw someone's box opening too for a blank version. She looks so amazing. I still want to get her with a face up and body blushing. I'm still trying to save up for her but I've been tempted by other dolls...I missed April Story's ridiculous 4-day window to order Petitcorn so that's out, but LoongSoul has that beautiful girl with the unicorn body, Peakswoods has several new gorgeous dolls only available for a month, and now there is a lottery for a Dollfie Dream that I'm interested in...it never ends! ;___;

17. [MENTION=60902]Venetica[/MENTION] Thank you, I also found her via the box opening thread and I've ordered her blank as I have a project I'd like to do with her :) She's actually an LE of only 10 so if you do want her you'll need to rush!

18. Hi guys! I have a quick question. I've fallen for a Boy&Girl doll but I have a deal breaker I can't find the answer to so I'm hoping to get one here.

Which type of resin does B&G use? The sort of translucent looking "more eco-friendly" (idk if that's true but it's what I heard) type resin, or the regular resin?

19. I just bought my first SD size girl. She's a B & G Freya. :)
      [​IMG] [​IMG]
      I really love her and wanted to share!