1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Update B&G International order information here(New website!)

Apr 17, 2007

1. News!

B&G International order forum started.
      Please click this link:
      http://www.herbtiger.com/shop/
      and post a thread for your new order.

Thank you very much!

B&G Dolls
      Layla:)

2. Is there a B&G america, yet?

3. it just struck me, are sky and freya the same mold?

4. To blakrose: Yes, you can get order there.^-^/

To keii_chan: Yeah...they have the same face, but one is male one is female.^-^/

Maybe that's why the B&G be called "boy & girl". Same face but one of them is boy another is girl.

5. Wowww looks very promising ^^! You have a very talented face-up artist!

How much is your shipping estimate for a 45cm/60cm doll in UK?

6. West Europe: 1/4 doll~32USD;1/3 doll~47USD ^-^/

7. What would be the estimated shipping time for a 1/3 doll with a face up to the Uk? :3

8. no more than 4 weeks to UK^-^/
      I am in UK now, but all dolls and outfits are all come from Beijing.

9. What is B&G America website?

10. We do not have American Home.
      You can get order in European Home (because I am living in UK^-^+)
      The shipping fee is here

11. Are the photos of the dolls on your site shown in white or normal skin?

and, if not specified, will the faceups be similar to what is shown in those photos?

thanks, M

12. To mhdolls:
      They are all white^u^
      The face up painter is G S(Gao Si Tianshi告死天使).
      If you add the face up, she will paint for your doll as the same as the images which we showed.
      You will never despond, trust me. ^0^/

13. Do you have any photos of the 1/3 boy's normal skin body, by any chance? I've only seen one set of owner pics so far and the lighting wasn't great. ><

14. once I got any normal skin pictures, I will let you know~~~~^-^/

15. Do you take layaway?

16. To Tacti: Sorry.....we cannot.

17. Hi! It's nice that You have your European shop. Congrats!

I have some questions
      1)How much is your shipping for 1/3 boy to Poland?(Europe)

2)Do you lower the package value and send as gift on customer's request?

3)Which wigs, eyes, shoes and clothes from different dollfie's companies do fit your dolls?

4)Are you going to sell wigs and all that stuff in your shop?

5)Is it french resin or not?

Thank You very much for your reply. I wish You good luck ^-^.

18. To kou_andri:

Thank you for your asking^-^

1)The shipping fee: 1/4 doll~32USD;1/3 doll~47USD
      2)I am not sure about this, please wait~~I need ask my boss.
      3)I will give the details of our outfits and skins images.
      4)Not yet. Our outfits will be the free gift with dolls now.
      5)No, Japanese.

Thank you for your view~~~^-^/

19. I don't think that would be needed, as Poland is a member EU and you don't get charged local VAT when you buy from within EU and the packages don't go through customs. The box wouldn't even have a customs declaration.

EDIT: Actually after checking the shipping rates and previous answers, it seems the packages are being shipped from China! I assumed the shipping would be from UK... Never mind my original answer in that case.

20. layla-mi: this might be an odd question; do you have one of the b&g dolls? what does the resin feel like? and they take custom face ups right? do they do every kind of face up,like gothic or scars etc?
      i really want one but i'm a little weary in buying from china >_<