1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Baby Alice Piggy?

May 4, 2008

1. Oh my goodness, she's so cute...! Alice has tempted me forever, but tiny baby piggy... *squeal*

I just hope someone manages to get Alice, William, AND the baby, and makes them a dollhouse -- they'll look like a Sylvanian Families family, only even cuter. Eeeeeeee. Piggy family!

Edit: Is anyone else in love with the little pig in this photo? http://www.flickr.com/photos/22607863@N04/2405211534/ (She's more like a statuette, I know, but how cute!)

2. I don't usually care all that much for "dreaming" type sculpts, but I really like the half-closed eyes. Usually dreaming heads make me think of a cat sleeping with its eyes slitted open so the third eyelid shows--I hate it when my cats do that, it's creepy :shudder . This little one, on the other hand, looks vastly contented with his/her pacifier. Smiley eyes! I don't want one for myself, but I'll look forward to the pictures of the finished doll.

3. I heard back from my doll dealer, and she informed me that Elfdoll will not be selling Baby Alice through US retailers, but from the website only.:(

4. oh no! i wonder how much it will be.

5. Drat!!! Maybe I better email her and grab her last "william" instead then.....

6. Hmmm, that makes me wonder whether she'll be a limited release doll. I hope not, I have too many dolls on my list right now!*_*

7. Probably limited like the others to 150. :( I can't afford her until June, they'll probably be all gone by then.

8. for me it will depend on the price but im really wanting one and have started to save and im getting ready for a yard sale at the end of the month so i might be able to swing it. i hope so. how much are the other elfdoll pigs?

9. Those look totally darling! I can't wait to see the finished products. :fangirl:

10. I am so excited about the new babies. I hope that one of them will be my first "Alice", or rather family member of Alice's! :aheartbea

Well the last one was $290, right? I think so.

11. The babies look gorgeous! I can't wait to see the final result. I've only just got a 3rd edition Alice so I doubt I will be getting a baby as well, but it will depend on the price and how irresistible they are :)

12. So cute! I really want the little girl piglet =)

13. a boy and a girl, oh oh it will be difficult to make a choice. The boy is going to be a little darker then the girl? Oh I love tanned dolls

14. The little piggies are cute sculpts but the "baby" thing turns me off. I also hope they're going to release some other editions of Billie Winterberry as I didn't really like the "schoolboy" one, though it would be cute to have a second pig. I'd like a punk William or something that goes better with the gothicky Alices.

15. It looks like baby pigges can share clothes with Lati white (Sp. ?), that's great! Another good thing is they are not going to release at 12:00 noon Korean time, which means I don't need to get up at 3:00am in the morning to place my order.

16. Awww she's cute~

17. Oh darn...two of them...I HATE to have to choose and I sure do not need to buy two more piggies...or do I?

18. As far as I can see...the baby pigs will not come with face plates...but two piggies. Now separate face plates would be better....but move the price up to about $375 each I'll bet.My guess is that they will cost about the same as Alice and William...putting the pair at close to $600...

19. or you can be a dreamer like me and guess the price at $140 each (just kidding ;)