1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Baby Alice Piggy?

May 4, 2008

1. guessing them to be less than alice would be best after all its half the resin amount they should be less.

2. I would guess $195 or somewhere near $200. I wouldn't expect that they'll be a pair, nor that the price will be exactly half of the traditional Alice. Elfdoll is big on face plates so if there was a company that I'd suspect in making faceplates part of the 'package', it would be them.

That's my speculation:)

3. I thought it was 12:00 Midnight Korean time!

4. Ah yes...I can dream also....I WISH they were about $150 USD...but Elfdoll has never put out a doll under $275 I think.....sigh....

5. I've discovered working on tiny things here, that even though there is less material used, there is as much--if not MORE craftsmanship that goes into making tinier guys. And that's part of what we're paying for. I'll be very curious to see what the actual price is!

6. Dear all, sometime next week we'll release the information on the retail price for the Cherry Blossom Babies. For now, all I can say is I really have to agree with SproutsMom (thank you for your insight). Please try to remember that how smaller the sculpt is, how much more difficult the sculpt is to make, and so much long work has to be done, maybe even more work than for a regular sized sculpt. We're lucky to have one of the best sculptors in the world though...Rainman!
      Thanks for your love and support for Alice Cherry Blossom and her family ;-)
      Elfdoll Inc. & Charles Stephan

7. i dont care how much she is, i have to have her!
      it is midnight korean time for the release isnt it? not noon?

8. I don't think they will be really expensive, last time the super limited version (10) was $275, so this time won't be too bad.

9. Not news yet? The release day is approaching and we don't have even a single preview pic for the finished product. I need to know at least how she is! >w<

10. Nothing new that I've seen :( And I'm sooooo anxious! I can't wait until they're released!

11. Counting down the days!!!

12. tooo cute . i will pretend i did not see her or i will have to get her. i love piggies

13. surely they are going to show us a preview before she is released?!
      so excited!

14. I want pictures!!!!!!!

Geri

15. I want prices :(

16. I would love pics and prices too! I know it's only a couple more days, but I'm so anxious to make sure I have enough $ if I love the finished product!

17. Like many of you, I'd love to see pics of the finished product and the price before they go on sale. I am hoping to be able to purchase one but it's hard to know for sure without knowing the price. They sure look cute from the early pics we've seen - can't wait to see the finished ones! :)

18. Me too, I need pics and price!! Please, please!!!

19. Dear Alice Cherry Blossom Fans and Owners,

Just one day left and Alice 4th Special Limited Edition (200) - The Cherry Blossom Babies - will be released. Please see: http://www.flickr.com/photos/16077054@N00/2513817484/
      The price is set on 265 USD

Thank for your love and support!

Charles Stephan