1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Baby Alice Piggy?

May 4, 2008

1. How small is she? Or is that still a secret?

2. Actually its a new size, Micro sized ball jointed doll of only 8 cm high ^^

3. Also, in the pictures that were shown previously there was a sleeping faceplate as well. Is this included with the baby pigs for the price of $265 or is it extra?

4. The Sleeping babies will be released later as a Special Surprise Edition ^^

5. You're kidding, right? Oh my goodness--so precious. Will this be a one time release, or will they be made again? Are they available as a set, or are they only sold separately. Can't wait for ALL the info!

6. Thanks so much for the information! They are really adorable. :D

7. aww they are sooo cute!
      i won't be able to get one because i have other plans, but i'm really looking forward to see ownerpics!
      what an achievement to make such a tiny doll!

edit: is the piggy boy accurate with "boy parts" or not?

8. TOO CUTE!!! I can't wait to see ownerpics, especially adult Alice's with their babies.

9. Oooooh!!!! *dies of cuteness* I'm going to be sticked to my pc to get her. I hope the web doesn't go down while I buy her Y__Y She is lovable and the boy is so cute too!!

10. They are beautiful...soo tiny! I am sure they will sell out very quickly!

11. It looks that the sale is going to be time limited (one month) so it's good news for those who need time to decide or save ^^

12. But aren't they limited to 150/200 each one? I read so on Charles Stephan flirk.

13. Aww they changed the name of the girl! I like Julia better than Hope

Is it just me or are there no pictures for her yet?

14. Yup, I noticed they changed the name. But it's cute anyway.

And yeah, I can't see pics of her neither. Maybe we have to wait a little more.

15. I like Julia but I am not a big fan of the boy.

Geri

16. I'm kind of bummed, I really liked "Hope" a lot! That was part of what made me want to get her. Not that I can't change her name, but...*shrug*

There are more pictures every time I check. :)

17. I'm really happy that they're giving us an ordering period instead of limiting these to a specific number. It gives me time to get the money together to buy one. Love the little girl but I think the boy is quite cute, too. They make an adorable set of twins! :)

18. Oh! Now I can see all the pics of Julia too!! >w< And there is one at the end of the page with Alice together with the two baby piggies!!