1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bambicrony Feedback (ALL)

Jun 5, 2010

1. Valfal You are not sounding strong. You are totally right with your concerns. I did a group order from Bambi and it took almost 10 months for me to get my order. I had an issue with my original order being lost, but even that order was 3 months late. I did finally get my items but I had to continually bother Bambi with little or no response from them. I even went to so far to try and file police reports. The old website had the Q and A board deleted but they still had the 1:1 board. I am not sure if the new website also has the 1:1 board. I was so thrilled to finally get my order I did not look back. I hope you get your items soon.

• What did you order?
        - Ciao Bella Marion (Basic) w/ Faceup | Clothes | Eyes | Wigs
      • When did you order?
        - 10 September 2012
      • How was the communication?
        - That's a tricky one. They responded quickly, but their English was so incredibly terrible, that I had to ask the same question multiple times before I deciphered the answer.
      • How easy was it to pay?
        - Credit Cards make everything super easy.
      • How long did it take to ship?
        - She shipped on 15 October 2012 and arrived on the 18th
      • Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
        - I got her during a sale, so yes. She's smooth with a tiny bit of a grip, it feels nice to the touch. Her seams were sanded too!
      • Did the item look like the sales pictures?
        - Yup!
      • Were you satisfied with the product?
        - She's an absolutely gorgeous doll, so yes, mostly. I didn't know she was single jointed though. That may be my fault though.
      • If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
        - N/A
      • Would you order from this company again?
        - Hmm.. I would say yes, but their single jointed bodies kind of put me off :C Maybe if I got just a head?
      • Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
        - Probably C:

I was a little nervous about ordering from them based on a lot of things I've heard about them, but it does seem like they're stepping up their game and are becoming a better company. I'm pleased with my doll and glad I ordered C:

2. * What did you order? Anna Tan Skin Sweet Ballerina Fullset
      * When did you order? December 2nd, 2012
      * How was the communication? Excellent! My questions were answered very quickly. I was notified when my doll had been shipped.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy through PayPal, I used layaway. I wasn't aware of this but it's set up to send you an invoice automatically each month. I paid my second payment early so when I received my invoice it was for the incorrect amount. The problem was taken care of immediately when I contacted Bambicrony.
      * How long did it take to ship? A reasonable amount of time especially for a fullset. She was shipped January 21st 2013. When I sent my last payment, Bambicrony informed me that she had been prepared but they were waiting on her wig.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? For the most part, yes! Everything from her resin to her clothing is beautiful and high quality. They do not charge extra for the gorgeous tan color which is unusual. My only issue is that the company is still producing single-jointed bodies which are pretty outdated.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, dead-on. Actually the wig I chose looks even better in person.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? I am very satisfied!:D Though I technically didn't order during the event, I asked if I could have the event cat ears. Bambicrony didn't just say yet...they said "of course"!
      * Would you order from this company again? Oh I am very, very tempted already. Honestly it's the single-jointed body that's holding me back, and the fact that I like having one doll from each company.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Sure, but I had a great experience ordering from Bambicrony and much prefer new dolls.

I have spoken to the new manager at Bambicrony many times now and I strongly feel that the company has completely changed their ways. I highly recommend them!:aheartbea

3. * What did you order?
      Ciao Bella Happy Winter Judy Fullset
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      Excellent! I asked them to change the body option from big to small brest and they did it. I also asked to combine 3 orders and they did it and refunded the shipping fees without reminder. They always replied fast and friendly.
      * How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy via PayPal
      * How long did it take to ship?
      5 days after the last payment
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      Absolutely
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A
      * Would you order from this company again?
      Definitely, I just hope they will offer a double-jointed body
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes

4. * What did you order?
      Bambi Brava Tan Nia
      * When did you order?
      March 5 2013
      None was needed
      Very used Paypal
      Shipped on April 10th and Arrived on April 13th
      Yes she is amazing!
      She's even more amazing in person the the photos.
      Very
      N/A
      Already have
      Yes

5. * What did you order?
      Bench
      * When did you order?
      2013-06-13
      Pretty friendly and fast...I asked a couple of questions for a couple of items and they answered all of them with links and pictures.
      easy. Paypal
      within 3 days
      pretty much...it was real wood
      yes...except for a loose wooden board, which I guess I can screw back on.
      yes
      NA
      probably
      things like benches and furniture yes. Dolls, wigs and their clothing...no.

6. * What did you order?
      Bellezza Chloe in NS with faceup. wig, Mako eyes and then added shoes to my order later.

* When did you order?
      Original order was 12/18/2013. I added shoes to my order on 1/26/2014.

Excellent! They answered my questions and were always pleasant and polite. They combined my orders to save shipping, too.

Super easy through paypal

Not very long! I ordered 12/18 and it shipped 2/11.

Very much on the shoes and doll. I like the texture and thickness of the wig, but it is a curly wig. The curls are unruly but that's been my experience with all curly wigs.

Yes

Very

n/a

Yes! If they ever release Chloe in tan I'm in trouble.

I would. :)

7. BAMBICRONY

* What did you order?
      Ciao Bella Vanilla - Happy Xmas

* When did you order?
      January 23, 2019

Good! They replied to all my questions.

Easy. PayPal!

I got the doll exactly 90 calendar days after payment. I did not get any shipping notifications.

Yes.

Yes. Except I requested brown lashes, to which they obliged.

Yes!!!

N/A

Yes!

Maybe