1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Batchix Gorgeous Guys 51cm discussion

Mar 23, 2014

1. I cannot believe that I could not find a thread for these. ♥ Who has one of these mini hunks incoming?

http://batchix.g36.net/?p=674

Has anyone started to buy clothes for them?

Have you seen "Prince Sparklebutt" ? He is really special and lovely.

........Mod Edit.....

These dolls are 51 cm and belong in large doll size.

2. They look very interesting! I'd love to see owner pictures! (And I saw them while back on Batchix's site, but thought they were SDs.)

3. They are so beautiful, LOVE these guys.
      I wonder if the Souldoll clothes for the smaller sds fit them?

4. she_flame: they really have a 'big presence' in pictures, don't they? i also thought that they were bigger when i first saw them.

Have they started to arrive yet? i cannot think of any 'owner pics' at all out there ...

Stella Maris: i asked Bats and this is her answer:

Anything for Souldoll Vito or Idealian 52 fit him really well clothing or shoe wise. The idealian clothes might be a little wide on him since he's more svelte. his feet are 7cm long and 3cm at widest.

5. I don't think that there are yet any owner pics. And I think that the "big presence" comes partly from their physique - most MSDs are more kid-looking than there guys.

6. Ooh it's nice to see a thread for these guys! I'm getting an Orpheus. I absolutely can't wait!

7. Another person waiting for an Orpheus here! I haven't started buying clothes yet, though, because I want to try out what I've got around first -- I have a pretty wide range of sizes ^^;

Ooooh from the email update I got, it sounds like the boys have made it to Batchix. Not much longer now!

8. I have an Orpheus incoming too! Can't wait!

9. timid and Missmonster: that is exciting news! ♥ i hope that it will not be long now until they ship.

10. Oooh I see we've been moved into the SD section! I can't wait for these boy to start shipping!

11. Saw some of these gorgeous guys at the KBJD Show a week or two ago. Batchix had a table/booth in the Sellers Room. She was saying that the pre-orders were coming in soon, but she didn't have any yet--just the prototype/samples at her table. I hope they start arriving soon--they really did look great! I held one for a while and he seemed nice and sturdy--but didn't really get to play around with him enough to report anything more, unfortunately.

[​IMG]14-04-KBJDShow_6379a_batchix by aprilllee, on Flickr

... sorry photo is out of focus. something's definitely off with my stupid camera! (or maybe I just don't have a steady enough hand???) :(

Large Dolls, eh? I would have thought they were more technically Minis, but I guess it's hard to draw the dividing line... I don't even know where it IS drawn! Above 50 is Large? I'd have thought it would be over 55cm or anything close to 60cm and above, but I guess I was wrong (all these years!). :sweat

#11 april, May 12, 2014
      Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
    12. april: thank you so much for the photo! ♥ i had been hoping that someone would get pics at the show. :)

i am hoping that the boys will start shipping soon. i do not think it will be much longer before we start to see some of them arrive.

edited to add: was bats selling any of her clothes for them at the show? i am mad crazy for 'bats clothes' .....

13. Ahh! I got a shipping notice!

April:I guess it makes sense because Souldoll Vito and Idelian 51 are also in the large dolls section.

14. whooo hooo! :) solarius: won't be long now ...

15. My Orpheus, Spades, is home!
      [​IMG]
      He's wonderful. His size is going to take some getting used to though, he feels so small. I need to make him some clothes when I have time so he actually has something that fits properly. I also need to paint his face...

16. Grats fot new boy! Or should I say man? Anyway, he's gorgeous, and I can't wait to see him with face up.

17. I love those guys.

I have a George head coming, maybe arriving today or tomorrow, I'll have to find her a body (yes her, that's why I just got the head... even if their body is gorgeous).

If there was to be a release in grey, I am quite sure I wouldn't be able te resist Orpheus in grey... I am still toying with the idea of getting him in white skin once I get some funds and if there is one still available at the time...

Glad to see them arrive!

18. Wow, you're gonna turn the George into a girl? This I have to see <3 I'm sure it'll be amazing!

19. My Orpheus has a face, and a proper wig!
      [​IMG]

And he is intentionally dirty. He's a wasteland dwelling robot who's a bit worse for wear. When I have a spare week I'm going to blush his body to match.