1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Batchix Mini Machina 29cm Discussion Part 1

Feb 4, 2013

1. Glados is freakin swweeeettttt!!!

2. She is so cute KittyFields! Is she testing all the other robots? :P I so love your bot collection!
      Also thank you! I am practically beside myself with excitement! I'm just doing the beading on the last item I am trading for X so it won't be too long untill she is home! Zero I will have to put some time in saving up for but I can hardly wait. These dolls are just the cutest and are so versatile, I love seeing all the customizations ♥
      Do you have a leangth or colour in mind yet Psywave?

3. I haven't thought about it much, maybe white or green because she's pink.

I know Blip will be a keeper so it may be awhile to she gets her ''look'', but it happened to my other dolls which I had for years and in a space of 2 months everything came together.

4. Ohh ethier would be nice with pink. You could probably get white with green tips too :) I am excited to see how she finally comes together!
      My MegaMaiden X was posted today! I'm so excited!

5. X got home Friday!
      [​IMG]

6. She looks really pretty, and the colour match is spot on:) Will you be getting the body painted as well?

7. Thank you!
      Yes, I am going to be giving her a new faceup and body painting. I love her sweet little sleepy face and the blue resin is so beautiful!

8. It's been a while since I've been near this thread oops! But I thought I'd drop in and show off Alita now that I'm finally happy with how she's turned out. The green and blue are opposite from her face and body because it's supposed to represent how the human mind works (the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body and vise versa).

I'm really happy with how she turned out once I painted in the lines instead of doing it with pencil crayon although getting my hand steady was a bit of a challenge.

Hehe sorry for rambling, here she is.

[​IMG]

9. She looks great! I low how you made the seam lines appear to glow!

10. Hello everyone! I know the thread is pretty slow right now, but I just wanted to share that I just ordered a white Delta from Batchix and I'm beyond excited! It's been five years since I've ordered a doll (I was on a very long hiatus while I got my life and stuff together), and in the span of a week I ordered two! My Delta will be here first, so I'm really excited to get her painted and make cute clothes for her!

11. Congrats, I'm excited for you!

12. Thank you!

13. I just received my Delta yesterday! She is so cute and I can't wait to get her figured out. I'm going to be cleaning her up and doing her initial layer of sealant tonight and she should be painted and put back together sometime next week. I'm so happy with her!

[​IMG]20150611_074523 by RagdollyDolls, on Flickr

14. Still waiting on my delta, even if she arrives I cant have her till late july as a birthday present :( so cruel.

15. Aw yeah, it's so hard to wait!
      But hey, that will be a very exciting birthday present to open. :wiggle

16. It was totally worth the wait, just bought eyes for her. I have a few complaints but she is gorgeous.

17. I know this thread is dead but I was lucky enough to find a Delta on the second hand (more like she found me actually, her seller messaged me on my WTB post) and I'm SO pumped and looking at this thread has just got me even more excited!!

18. I'll join the dead thread because I want her dolls bad! I actually messaged Batchix and they think they might do another preorder period. I really hope so, I want Delta so bad. ;A;

19. I hope so too!! I want to get at least one more of her girls!

20. I know right? If I had all the money in the world I'd buy all three in a heartbeat.