1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Be With You: age27 doll Discussion

Aug 28, 2013

1. Oh cool.
      And how soon does he usually take to reply? I just had a few questions before I order. I was worried there was a separate email or something. :)

2. Not too long. A day or two.

3. Congratulations! Wonderful faceup! Nice to see him. Hope we get more photos now that he's ready to go!

4. Hi, I'm planning on getting a Wood to be paired with a Supiadoll girl.
      Can anyone please help me out with photos? I would love to see what they look like next to each other, height-wise.

:D

5. Oh wow, [MENTION=9171]aernath[/MENTION]! Thanks!
      I understand the girls would be 5cm shorter, the height difference is...uhh...substantial. Haha

6. Thank you~!! Hopefully so~! I still need to get him a shirt or three of his own, but I do plan to take more pictures of him~!!

Speaking of height differences... I'm a big weirdo that has paired my tallest SD(Wood) with my shortest SD(FL FM60 Celine)...
      Here's the height diff. xDD I love it, but as I said, I'm a big weirdo~!!

[​IMG]
      They're home~! - 2 by Ninjy, on Flickr

7. [MENTION=58781]Ninjy[/MENTION]
      OMG! I saw that photo and thought that the female bjd was msd size! I had no idea he was THAT big.
      (What have I gotten myself into? Haha)

Anyway, his pants look fantastic! Where'd you get them?

8. XDD He is pretty big~! Aiyana is about 54cm so he's 22cm taller than her. xD I couldn't resist pairing them when I bought the two and I don't regret it one bit~!! XD

His pants are Crobidoll G-line pants~ They are loose around his waist quite a bit, but they are longer than my EID pants so I don't mind the looseness~ His shoes are from Crobi as well~

[​IMG]
      DollsBe Age27 Wood in Crobi G-line jeans by Ninjy, on Flickr

9. [MENTION=58781]Ninjy[/MENTION] thank you for the photos! Well, even with the drastic height difference, they do look like they were made for each other.
      And their faceups are fantastic!

10. Ninjy -- so cool to see a custom faceup on Wood! He's just gorgeous!

11. @KriskiKreme: You're welcome~! I hope they are helpful~!
      Thank you~!!! >w< I am so happy to hear that~! They have been together since arrival and went off for faceups together too~

@april: Thank you~! I wish there were more custom Woods out there~!

12. The big event is so tempting, since I was already planning on getting Wood and Paprika, if I got him now I could get Paprika for free...
      But such bad timing for me right now :pout:
      Do you think YG will host a similar event on their next birthday?

13. Ninjy: Oh wow that face up is so good! he looks amazing! and nice tanktop! :)

KriskiKreme: I have a Suphia girl... the heigth is very remarcable side by side to Seven (Wood) I will try to take a pic and post it here.

aernath: Ah! that jacket is so cool!

ClaraCraft: Yes, that event is so tempting! I'm planning to have another of this guys and a free baby doll would be awesome, I already have 2 dollsbe baby dolls and are a masterpieces. Oh! well I have no money right now... not even for a layaway.

14. @vevet Please do! I would love to see what Wood and a Supiadoll girl would look like, since I'm planning on getting an SD girl from them to pair.

@ClarasCraft and Vevet: I knowwww. I've been admiring Wood from afar all this time, but was set on getting a Carrot. But because of the event, I totally had to dive in and get Wood and Carrot in one go, even if that meant I had to get them via a layaway. (Something I never considered I would want to do. haha) But the terms are so flexible and YG has been very accommodating, I could not resist!

15. Here's the pic... sorry for the bad bad picture. not propper outfits/wigs, no good light :doh I hope it helps.
      She's a Supia Rosy, in flat feet.
      The difference of size are kind of big.:sweat
      Seven's hands are very big comparing to her hands.
      [​IMG]

16. [MENTION=36803]vevet[/MENTION] Thank you very much for the photo. It really does help to see what they would look like.
      Your Rosy sort of looks childlike next to him being so tall. haha How tall is she with the head?
      Do you think they would look right as a couple?

17. I don't think there was an event before this (like during 1st anniversary?)... but it might be annual from now on? I think you'd have to write and ask YG! And he might not know what is ahead, either!

Has anyone had a Star come home? Just curious. I don't think I've seen owner-pics of one...

18. KriskiKreme Both sculpts are so beautiful! but in my opinion, they will not work as a couple T_T the size diference is too big. But is a matter of preferences. ;)