1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Be With You: age27 doll Discussion

Aug 28, 2013

1. My boy is a Star (I named him Hoshi ;) ), but he still has no faceup, so not a lot of photos. Yet.

2. Thanks, aernath! I forgot about checking out the pic you posted several posts up! He looks good. 'Can't wait to see what his faceup looks like.

---
      Hmm... no layaways offered on the DollsBeWithYou site, right? *sigh*

Not like I should be putting another doll on layaway, either... but it's so tempting!

3. I think he does offer lay away, you just have to ask him. I think others have done that here. :)
      You need another doll! ;)

4. You have to arrange a layaway scheme with him via email but he's super flexible.
      He did say though that he'll only accept 10 people for this event season. I being one of them. Idunno how many more else already. :wiggle

5. Hey guys!

I might need some help.

I've been getting ready to get my incoming Wood some clothes and heard that they could share clothes with EIDs?
      I was planning on getting something from Freedom Teller and cannot risk getting the wrong size. haha
      Are they more like the muscle EIDs or the Model EIDs?

And uhh, some stores online just say the clothes fit 70cm dolls (and that's as big as they go).
      Has anyone had experience having tried those on? Nine9 Style specifically.
      I was worried about getting some stuff and having them not fit, considering these guys are 76cm.

Any help and advice is appreciated! Thanks!

6. Freedom Teller allows customization so all you have to do is ask them.
      As for 70cm, those are a general size for dolls that are larger than the SD17s but smaller than EID. Most stretchy clothes made to fit 70cm can fit EID too so there shouldn't be a problem for the age27.

Just looking at the measurements, the age27 can fit SID tops.

7. [MENTION=64185]yuan_mdx[/MENTION] Thank you so much! It was a relief to hear. I'm planning on getting mostly sweaters anyway, so they're probably stretchy enough to fit right.

And as for the Freedom Teller thing, I did ask if they could make something custom for me, but apparently, they were having a very busy season and couldn't get around to making clothes for a specific size. I might wait 'til they can custom make a suit, and just buy other stuff instead.

Thanks for the help!

8. With Freedom Teller they will want you to send measurements. I recommend finding a "tailor's measurement chart with diagram" so the picture also identifies what is meant by a measurement (saying this cuz for females... bust can be 3 different measurements -over/under and point of breast...) so pictures help and the more measurements to work with the better. Like inseam AND out-seam... some of these guys are a bit long in the rump, and some are flat while others have backside to spare....

Sorry I used to take measurements for actors in theatre lol... XD

Even if you can't actually 'draft' a pattern you can still take all the relevant measure ;p

By the way FT suits are to die for ^^ I have two and need 2 more lol... but I'm too broke!

9. [MENTION=17045]Lady Tiku[/MENTION]
      I knowwww! The suits are insane. haha But I might have to take my own measurements when they get open to accepting custom orders. Plus I dont have Wood in person yet, I just dont want him to stay naked when he gets here. hehe

Bur seriously. I'm dying to know what a suit would look like on a Wood. :D

10. How about a Star? ;)
      This is a suit from Freedom Teller just before they broke away from Iple House. It's a suit for EID Model body.
      It's big throughout the torso (about 1/2 inch too wide from shoulders on down), but the arm length and shirt/vest/jacket length is perfect.
      The pants fit, but are about an inch too short.

[​IMG]Hoshi - BeWithYou Star by aernath, on Flickr

Sorry, still no faceup yet. :sweat

11. [MENTION=9171]aernath[/MENTION]
      Oh wow, thank you! Your Star looks very sharp!
      For some reason, I had thought these guys were more Muscle-type in size. I'm surprised that Model type clothes actually had room left over.

It's unfortunate that the pants are a little on the short side, but your Hoshi is a looker! I can't wait to see what he would look like with a faceup. :)

12. EID guys are SUPER chunky compared to just about anything, even other more muscular sculpts... and Wood and Star aren't THAT muscular. They're more muscular than the typical 70cm guy, but some of that is because they are bigger all around...

----

Oh... is the Summer Sale still going on? Agh. I thought I was safe. Now I know he might do layaways... Oh, dear...! I still have time to procrastinate, though...!

13. Seems like I've discovered yet another amazing doll company! *0*
      But... there doesn't seem to be many owner photos around. Has anyone done a body review of these guys yet? I'm also a bit curious about how well the built in silicone disks work...

14. @aernath Ah! Thank you~

15. Woah that's a smexy body @///@

16. Please, can you tell me which sculpt is it? He looks like god! *-* I love him!!!

Odesláno z mého GT-S7580 pomocí Tapatalk

17. He is amazing. Is he minimee? :)

18. I love him more and more *-*

Odesláno z mého GT-S7580 pomocí Tapatalk

19. @BJDLover :
      Sorry, I was away from this forum for a long time.
      He's a Dolsbe age 27, Wood.
      Is a very beautiful doll.
      I will try to make some new pictures for share here.
      His name is Seven (because he is the 7th doll that the creator did from this model), and he have a default faceup.
      That giant is a very lovely guy.