1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Be With You: age27 doll Discussion

Aug 28, 2013

1. The Jack Sparrow by YG was a totally new/OOAK sculpt. It truly is a one-off, headsculpt and all!

2. Exciting! It seems bewithyou are making a new doll size :D :loveI asked if they would be making a doll smaller than the age27 guys (but bigger than the 'Baby Dolls'), in particular a smaller Wood and he said he's making something smaller, ready by this winter time (korean winter)
      I hope this means a smaller Wood in msd size! Then I can finally get him :D

#322 ClarasCraft, Jan 1, 2016
      Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
    3. Very cool!

4. How are everyone's Woods and Stars doing~? XD

I'm still 100% smitten with my Wood, Will~! >w< I recently purchased him an Iple HID shirt and although it's definitely big on him, I'm just glad it's not small. xD

I do have a question for all the other owners, have any of you switched out the default S-hooks that the age27 body came with? My boy is extremely loose and I've tried to tighten him twice but he stays the same and my fingers are afraid of being beaten up any more. ;A; So I'm thinking of switching to the more normal s-hooks instead of the "long" ones in the body... Just curious if anyone else has changed or thought of changing.

Now to not leave the thread without some spam.... =D
      Here's my Will admiring/looking at his girlfriend, Aiyana~!

[​IMG]
      My Girl [2]
      by Ninjy, on Flickr

5. I think it would be better if you restrung us with good elastic. I would suggest Volks SD16 elastic.Puuling the ends of the elastic cord to tighten it has never worked for me.

6. Okie dokie~! I'll try that as well~! I've only ever restrung him, so I'm still a noob regarding elastic and thought it was the long s-hooks that were causing my issues. xD;;
      Thank you~!! <3

7. Spam is always welcome, Ninjy! :)

8. Oh yay, I'm so happy I found this thread, I must go through and look at clothing recommendations. :D I've been considering getting IOS clothing from a TaoBao shop. :sweat

.hlp

9. My poor Star is still without a faceup. :( One of these days, once spring rolls around...

10. Hey guys!

Been a while since anyone's been on this thread. How are your Woods and Stars going?

11. I just tightened mine up. He was a bit floppy. I did have a moment or two of panic when I couldn't find anything small enough to go through some of his channels and thought for sure he was going to be stuck in pieces. :eek:
      But I found some floral wire and finally got him all back together again. Poor guy. Still needs a faceup... But hey, at least he's snug again? lol

12. Have the sales on Woods and Stars stopped? Just curious. They are such cool dolls. I hadn't got one when they were available... not sure I could get one even now (too many dolls, too low on doll-money... and space). But I hope they will be re-relased at some point if they aren't still being sold...

13. I don't know for sure, but I noticed they haven't been available for a while now too. I've got Wood in the back of my mind, and would love to get him too. But not any time soon. Time, space, money... yup.

14. Hello everyone! I wanted to share a photo of my Wood. His name is Jericho. He's a little shy, so he hasn't made an appearance in this thread yet :sweat. But yeah...I've noticed he's quite floppy as well, making him stand quite a challenge. I might have to take some of you guys' suggestions about restringing him with thicker elastic.

[​IMG]

15. Love his faceup!! Nice!

16. He is the coolest! Yes, the faceup is great! Thanks for posting!

(love your axolotl avatar, too. I have a Dearmine Lupy ...)

#336 april, Feb 24, 2017
      Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
    17. Oh, Bunny! Jericho looks amazing! I'd love to see more please!
      haha

18. I actually emailed YG a while back asking about possibly ordering a Star. (He's one of my grails!) Unfortunately, he said that, while he'd love to be able to cast and sell them, the sales just aren't enough to justify casting. He needs to cast in large batches due to the cost but he only gets about 1-2 inquiries about Wood/Star a month.

I was hoping to be able to band a few people together to see if maybe we could come up with enough orders but I haven't heard back from him on a minimum order quantity. ><

19. I might be interested. I would guess you would need about 30 orders.

20. I'd be interested--maybe!--in this too. If you hear anything, definitely update here with info. --If an order seems possible, further organization needs to be taken to Convo/PM .