1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Be With You: age27 doll Discussion

Aug 28, 2013

1. There is a Sugarbee 10cm category with no items! A little one would be cute!

2. I'll probably email him again to see how many orders would be necessary. Could probably organize a thread within the marketplace/custom orders area, too.

3. The little ones are adorable--I thought they were selling pretty well for him. But he's a single guy and I guess doing the selling and everything else is a lot of trouble.

Thanks, ShadowedForce --- Do post official info you find out. Feel free to convo me, if you do post a custom order. :)

4. I love my Wood, he's very stunning and the sclupting is A+
      I've just been finding it really hard to bond with him though. Somehow I don't feel quite as attached to mine. :sorry

5. It happens. Don't worry about it. Maybe you need Star? ;)

6. Hmmm (thinking...)
      I think I may need a Star too.

7. I emailed YG to inquire about a minimum order number yesterday, so hopefully he'll be able to reply soon so we know what we're up against in terms of numbers. ^^

8. Lol, Might help if I had another one. But idunno if I'm ready to invest in another big guy. I'm thinking I'll keep Wood until I get him rehomed.
      We're just not clicking as well as I'd hoped.
      I love everything about him though. The pretty face, gaaah!

[​IMG]

9. Thank you so much <3!! I was trying to go for a "plain and boring" look, lols, it's not very good :barf...

Awww, thank you so much !! It's very flattering, lols, he'll be so happy to hear you think he's cool :XD:!!

Waaah, what a cutie your Dearmine is :love!! Very lovely! Thank you so much for your kind compliment about Mowgli (my axolotl), :XD:.

Thank you so much for your kind words!! I'll let him know so he'll take more photos, lols. I'll admit, he's quite a challenge for me to make look good in photos :sweat...

GOOD LUCK everyone!!! I really hope YG will open a group order for Wood and Star for you guys! :thumbup

Another picture: Wood definitely has a unique presence in the room due to his size, lols :XD::aheartbea:

[​IMG]

#349 bunny27, Mar 15, 2017
      Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
    10. I'm happy with my Wood, but I know several friends that want a Star. So it'd be awesome if YG opened orders again~!

Love your Wood~!! >w<
      So jealous of the be with you shirt! *A* When I bought my Wood they were marked as sold out ;A;

Here's my Wood, Will~! He's no longer my tallest anymore... ;A; But he's still so special and dear to my heart~!
      [​IMG]

11. I'm reviving this thread because I finally received an answer from the wonderful YG! Apparently we would need 10 dolls in order to produce Star/Wood. I'm not sure if we would need 10 of each sculpt or if we could mix them, so I'll keep the thread updated on that. Would people be interested if I opened a custom ordering thread in the marketplace?

12. Convo me if you do decide (but I'm not sure I'm able to buy a doll right now).

13. Will do! I'm sure it will take a while for us to get 10 people lined up, so I bet you'll have time if you wanted to join later!

Also, along with Wood and Star, YG told me he had 2 additional new heads for the Age27 boy that he might be willing to release for us if we want! One was Mars (I think he posted photos of him somewhere in the past but never actually released him?) and another hasn't been named yet, but is almost ready. He's planning an anniversary event right now, so he's super busy, but he said he'd send me pictures of the two other heads around mid May.

14. Now is not a good time, but if it takes a couple months to organize, I may be able to join in!

15. I can imagine gathering enough people may actuly take a good while, considering a lot of people need to plan and save for their dolls. I won't be starting the search until I have the new photos from YG, since I'd like to display all options for people to choose from. :)

16. We should be careful and convo this... Marketplace things (potential GO or Custom Manufacturing order) needs to be only be discussed in convo's, not in non-Marketplace threads. Just sayin'.

#356 april, Apr 30, 2017
      Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
    17. Will do! Just wanted to let everyone know who might be interested. :)

Anyway! Hopefully soon we can see more pretty photos around of these boys. I was always kinda sad they didn't get much recognition.

18. I know! YG does such great sculpts! I'd love to see more photos of them all... :D

19. Hi everyone! I've recently become very interested in be with you dolls and would like to be involved if a group is put together:celebrate

Does anyone know if they offer the heads separately yet?