1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Be With You: age27 doll Discussion

Aug 28, 2013

1. Hi there! From what I know, the heads for Age27 boys aren't available separately. If you want, though, I can add you to my list of people to PM about the future group order!

It seems like YG's focusing on the smaller dolls since they've been selling better. I don't think we'll see much about the Age27 boys until hopefully later this month. ><

2. @shadowforce thanks for the info. That's a shame that they aren't selling the heads separate, but I guess I can just get the whole doll then sell the body:sigh

Yes I would like to be added, thank you!
      Well I guess that's good, it gives people more time to save up:XD:

Btw does anyone know what hybrids work for wood and star? I'm looking for something closer to 70 ish cm not so muscular. Resin match isn't too important to me.

3. Sounds good!

Well, their necks are 11.5cm, which seems to be a bit thicker than most other 70cm dolls. So that's gonna be the important bit to pay attention to. >< Ones I can think of with 11.5cm necks are Akagi Doll and Dragon Doll, though they might be a bit more muscular than what you want.

4. If he has new heads to offer, perhaps he will allow us to order one body and several heads.

5. @nancy_schroeder_ca That would be amazing! I'm so curious what the newer heads will look like.

6. @ShadowedForce thanks, that's a good place to start! I'm not too fussy about neck gapping as long as it's not extreme:XD:

I can't wait to see what the new heads look like! I'm pretty sure I'm going to get wood but I'm open to liking one of the new ones more.

7. Does anyone know if dollshe or spiritdoll resin matches be with you resin?

#367 Mitsukuni, May 20, 2017
      Last edited: May 20, 2017
    8. Hi guys, sorry to spam this thread. I was just wondering if there are any updates on the age27 preorder?

9. Nothing yet! I can imagine YG is super busy with the anniversary event, so I'm crossing my fingers he gets me the photos soon. ^^ I'll PM everyone who said they were interested when I get more details.

10. @ShadowedForce Ooooh yeees. I'm so curious about those two potential face sculpts!

Looks like I'll add this thread to my watch list. <3

11. Well, I talked to YG tonight! Oh my gosh they're such a sweetheart. <3 The anniversary event went well and they're dealing with shipping the orders now from the factory they cast them in. ^^ They said they would hopefully be able to get me the new photos soon. Apparently their office is down in a basement and with the rain they're getting they've had water damage issues, so they're moving offices on August 20th to a nicer place. :) I'm getting so excited to see these new boy sculpts.

12. Does anyone know if be with you will offer layaway?

13. Not sure if they still do, but when I bought my Wood, YG allowed me to purchase via a short layaway.

14. @Ninjy that's good to hear, hopefully they'll still allow it.

15. Does anyone have any pics of their Star or Wood they can share? I’d love to see some of your boys:)

16. The sun's just gone down, and he has no faceup (omgstill!), but if I remember... tomorrow?

17. Has anyone heard anymore info on when or if they’re going to rerelease the 27 boys?

18. Unfortunately, I haven’t heard back from YG for some time. :(

19. I figured since there wasn’t any updates on here:( I appreciate you letting me know.