1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bimong's beautiful story--NEW NARIN FIREFLY NOW AVAILABLE

Jun 1, 2009

1. [​IMG]

Hi everybody....

We're pleased to announce a stunning new tiny doll creation by Narin Creative artist Bimong.

She's called "Narin Flrefly."

Here is her story from artist Bimong of Narin Creative:

Hello, this is Bimong.
      In making of Firefly, I wanted to stress the tiny and lovely impressions.
      I tried to create a palm-sized 2-3 year-old-looking child doll with innocent facial expression.

She is the youngest and smallest doll I have ever designed.

Firefly, the tiny insect, emits mysterious and mystical light.

These days, many of us who live in cities hardly ever come across this mystical insect.

Looking back on old times, I once was walking on a rural passage, full of cosmos flowers on both sides. Evening dusk was gathering on and soon stars started to show up in the sky. Suddenly I began to see fireflies lighting up their bodies one by one. When countless numbers of fireflies light up their bodies and fly in the air in slow motion, such scene was unspeakably beautiful. Even after many years have gone by, I still remember the mystical atmosphere created by the beautiful lights of fireflies.

While looking back on my life's memories, the very tiny creature, yet innocent and its existence so bold- this inspired me to create the new girl doll and name her “Firefly”. In our busy city lives, if there is small happiness we can think of, it would be to look back on our old times and get absorbed in beautiful memories of our childhood.

I wish you beauty and happiness,
      Bimong

[​IMG]

She's 18 cm..just over 7 inches... available in four resin colors:
      snow white, pinky white, golden beige, and tanning resin.
      The resin will be UV protected French resin.
      You can order her blank (default) with wig, eyes, and the lace dress.. or add custom facepainting for an additional fee.

Like everything Bimong does, her jointing, finishing and balance are superb. She's about age 2-3 :fangirl: Firefly's prototype came to IDEX in Orlando this year, and she got many happy squeals. We're so glad she's ready to join your doll family now.
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

whoa, peek inside her headcap~~
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Price is $250 US including shipping to your location.

Now available from Dollfair International, at www.dollfair.com

Ordering starts immediately, and here is a discussion thread for her in the Tiny section.

More tomorrow.... thanks for peeking at Firefly!

Ok.. one more pic before we go..
      [​IMG]

2. what's bout her measures? :)

3. She's lovely! :aheartbea

Will she be available in matte resin sometime in the future?

4. Measurements for Firefly
      Height: 7 1/4 inches tall, about 18 cm
      Foot: 1 1/8 inches long, 2.75 cm
      Wig: just over 4 1/2 inches (size 4/5)
      Hips: 5 inches, 12.75 cm
      Bust: 4 1/8 inches, 10.25cm
      Eyes: approximately 8mm

(from Dollfair website)

5. Adding Bimong's story about the creation of Firefly.

Thank you very much for everyone's lovely emails about her.

Catrina

6. Thanks to the tiny-doll expert Spampy, we have her suggestions for clothing for Firefly:
      The closest doll in size seems to be the Lati Yellow Special. (There may be others) LYS is actually a bit taller, but Firefly is a little pudgy in the derriere. Bisou AI is similar as well, but a bit thinner.

We appreciate your know-how! :fangirl:
      Joan
      p.s. I'm a little pudgy in the derriere, too." :chocoheart:whitetruffle:chocoheart