1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bishonen House Limited Edition Store Exclusive

Apr 14, 2009

1. Because I'm relatively new here I'm not sure about the etiquette of posting in the News section of Den Of Angels, but since I've not seen any other mention of this I thought I'd do my bit as far as participating and sharing news goes. The Philadelphia doll store Happily Ever After....
      http://www.happily.com
      ....are getting a Bishonen House exclusive, a Limited Edition (of 10), of Donn Kinney's newest sculpt Logan, in tanned skin, wearing an outfit by Dreux Priore. I will now try to post a link to an image, sorry if this doesn't work....
      [​IMG]

....oooh, it did, I'm not as hopeless as I thought I was!

2. Do you know when pictures of the outfit and closeups of the face will be available?

Also, any idea if he can wear other company clothes such as SD17?

3. Apparently a picture of the outfit will be available within the next week, and using my newly found photo posting skills, below should be a close-up of his face....

[​IMG]

....as for being able to wear SD17 clothes I'm really not sure, maybe someone here who already has a Bishonen House doll would be able to answer that. I should have really pointed out in my first message that in no way am I affiliated with either Happily Ever After or Bishonen House....but I am getting one of these magnificent specimens.

4. The Bishonen House Chest is too wide to wear SD17 clothing. I usually make my own and make it for other people. His arms are also longer (everything on those BH dolls are proprtionate) You might have luck with the Ipplehouse Superhero size? I think those might fit. I haven't tried myself. And I know he can wear Mecha Angel shoes.

5. Do you know if the dolls will be in store? I am 20 minutes from happily, but I didn't realize they carried BJDs.

6. You can contact Ed or Glenn at Happily via email
      [email protected]
      Gosh I don't know if they have one in their store at present or if they will.
      I live nearby also and am thrilled to see they will have Bishonen House specials. As far as other BJDs - the only ones they appear to have are Goodreau.

7. ....Do you know if the dolls will be in store? I am 20 minutes from happily, but I didn't realize they carried BJDs....

As far as I know Ed and Glenn, of Happily Ever After, met Donn at Idex in Florida, and were so impressed with the Bishonen House guys they asked for a store exclusive. I think there's to be an official launch at the store, sometime in June, with Donn, and possibly Dreux Priore, present; apparently more than half are already sold on pre-order, so I don't know if they'll have stock there that it'll be possible to purchase.

8. I recieved HEAs notice on 4-16 that says the following:

"Tanned Logan exclusive for HEA
      by Bishonen House. Limited Edition of 10 is HALF SOLD!!
      HE will come with clothing (still being designed) and he has a removeable face plate for changing of expressions (additional face plates will be made available in June). 27" od wonder."
      I believe they might have 7 sold by now - don't know for sure.

Also I heard from Donn:
      "Im working on a summer release for them at the moment and I plan on making a visit to their (HEA) store sometime in June." This appears to refer to the Tan Logan listed on HEAs website.

Boy that will keep Donn busy since he creates them all himself from what I hear. If anyone discovers that HEA actually has a Logan to look at give us a yell please.

9. My buddy ordered one and they called to let her know that he will not be in hand until June. =)

10. This is a picture of the outfit created by Dreux Priore for Happily Ever After's Bishonen House LE. Apparently the boys are all sold out on pre-order, but according to the HEA newsletter we can expect further collaborations between Bishonen House and them, the first to be unveiled this August.[​IMG]

11. Wow, according to the most recent info from HEA, the special tan Logan 10 piece edition is sold out. HEA just emailed me their newsletter with photos of Dreux's outfit for this Logan. See ForNeverKrystals photo above. The outfit consists of white slacks, white tank top with large logo that says "surf or shut up", pale blue and white stripe button down shirt, belt and necklace of rope and wood beads. A total surfer dude - and absolutely fantastic. They also state that additional tan faceplates in 2 molds will be sold separately in June. And to top that off, there may be more limited editions from the partnership of Donn, Dreux and HEA announced in August. Lucky us.