1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Update Bishonen House News - Special Auction and New Doll

Feb 23, 2010

1. Donn at BH sent out a newsletter and I didn't see it here yet so I'm just copying and pasting what Donn sent :)

Hi Everyone,

I know Its been forever since I sent out my last newsletter but I suppose late is better than never.

My general newsletter subscriber list has topped over two thousand and has become unwieldy for me to deal with using my current primitive (very primitive) system for sending out newsletters.
      Because of this I will no longer be sending out a general newsletter, Instead i will be replacing my general newsletter with the Bishonen House fan page on Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bishonen-House/293232056837

If you are a facebook member please feel free to join, Aside from being a source of the latest BH news and information on new doll releases, shows and auctions there is a special fan gallery for everyone to upload and share photos of their very own BH dolls.

Even thought i will no longer send out my general newsletter I will still send out my special owners newsletter to everyone receiving this.

As some of you know over the past two years Ive been slowly building "piece by piece" a larger studio space to work in, since i left the city Ive been doing all of my doll work out of a 10x10 room and believe me when you are making dolls as large as mine 10x10 gets crowded very fast. :-)
      With spring on the way I'm determined to get my larger workshop space under roof before next winter so from now until early summer I will be periodically posting a new doll and costume set on EBay to hopefully raise some extra money to add into my lumber fund.
      Sooo tonight on EBay Dreux has posted an auction for a complete Ian set (a doll and a very cool costume). The auction will start at $700 ($100 less than my standard Ian which does not come with a costume) So if any of you are interested or know anyone who may be interested please be sure to pass on the information,
      The auction will go on for seven days and will end next Monday night, March 1st!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230441347131&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

And last but not least, In mid April I will be releasing my next super limited edition doll through the Happily Ever After doll shop in Philladelphia (link)
      The new limited doll is a vampire version of Dean who was the first doll I made available back in 07 using my 2.0 body sculpt. He will come with a complete (extremely detailed) costume by Dreux Priore and two faceplates, one calm and one evil.

For the full set he is $1500
      I will be making no more than 5 of him

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=154784&id=293232056837&ref=mf

Please feel free to pass on any of the above news to anyone you know who may be interested!

As always if anyone has any questions please feel free to email me at [email protected] or you can post any comments you have on the Bishonen House Facebook wall,...
      If any of you are receiving this and would no longer like to be on my mailing list please let me know..

take care everyone,
      Donn