1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BishonenHouse discussion thread [Original line and V2]

Aug 29, 2005

1. @SteamWitch hes super handsome! I love him with his blond hair and blue eyes! Did you have trouble finding clothes for him? Was he painted by Donn himself? His faceup is beautiful and subtle.

I’ll be honest i wasn’t a big fan of his big boys when I started out in the hobby but I’ve gotten to see some owner pics and they are just stunning! I was there were more owner pics. I wonder if Donn will do any more big guys in the future or if hes done with them.

2. @lookame He looks like the photos that Donn put out originally so I'm sure it is original faceup. His hair will be black and long for the character I have for him.
      Once I changed his elastic to thicker stuff he stands solidly.

I was really drawn to that face so I'm glad I was able to get him.
      This is what he looks like now.
      [​IMG]

3. Wow! He looks even better with his long black wig! What size elastic did you string him with?

4. I'm pretty sure it was 5mm, huge stuff! Getting it up his neck and through his head before using a s-hook was the most difficult part. The satin cord I use for pulling elastic through my dolls got a real workout. I wrapped it around a chopstick and pulled and twisted until I got enough slack through the neck hole. I didn't want to widen the hole, which I could have done since his resin is so thick.
      I use 4mm on his arms.
      I don't know if I can use Addi's wardrobe for Addy, I'll have to try it and see.
      I have an EID shirt I'm going to try on him and I may try the pants he was wearing on my DM glamor model to see if those clothes might fit him. I also have some Granado clothes I can try.

5. He easily wears Dollmore glamor model shoes on his big feet, he came with smaller no toes feet so he can wear more types of shoes.
      He is wearing the EID shirt and a pair of pants I made along with the Dollmore shoes.
      [​IMG]awaken by SteamWitch, on Flickr

6. Ahhh, Addy again because he is here and looking so gorgeous all day long.
      [​IMG]Addy 1 by SteamWitch, on Flickr

7. Talk about a blast from the past. I saw Donn first time, and so far only time in 2008 at Resin Con in Padukah, KY. One day I hope to make it to his studio. I will hopefully soon have my grail from him Nori. Only took 9 years.

8. I have a new phone with a really good camera and a cool feature I just discovered, anyway, here is Addy.
      [​IMG]Addy in grey by SteamWitch, on Flickr

9. Please! Pictures please!

10. Victor arrived today so I'll have to take him out for some pics....although hes a little naked right now and may be that way for the rest of the yr. He is so pretty though....very much worth the wait. Donn recast his feet since they were very stained. He also sent along a second pair of feet (without toes though...) Ma though...I've been getting MSD so picking him up out of the box was a surprise with how large he is. lol BTW....how gorgeous is the sculpting Donn did of those hands! Man they are so pretty

11. @lookame Congrats! Mine came with clothes so I didn't have that worry, but I had an EID shirt so that went on as a change. I also made him some pants, those in the photo. But the details of the resin sculpt is really cool. I love my honking big boy but I'm used to lugging big ones around. I carried him in from the photo shoot on my hip like a baby, lol.

12. I broke down and bought the other BishonenHouse boy, Logan with his faceplates. My sister is going to pick him up so it will be a while until I can post photos of him.

She picked him and sent this phone pix of him, it's so bad but he is mine now. Just have to make the trip there to get him.
      [​IMG]

#93 SteamWitch, May 16, 2018
      Last edited: May 18, 2018
    13. Heh heh heh, must have been a great time! ;)

14. We had a great time! He was surrounded by all kinds of beauties. He is so heavy no one wanted to move him so the other dolls moved around.
      Not so great doll meet photo :frownyblush:
      [​IMG]Doll meet today by SteamWitch, on Flickr