1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

BJD Fantasy Feedback (2007-2008)

Oct 30, 2007

1. There are no feedback threads for BJD Fantasy. So, I guess I'll make one, then. I jumped on their clearance sale event... and I got my item a few days ago! Ok, then!

* What did you order?
      MSD-size denim shorts!

* When did you order?
      October 24th, 2007.

* How was the communication?
      I asked about payment, and I got answers in the news thread. That was all.

* How easy was it to pay?
      I used Paypal at checkout. VERY easy! But I didn't initially know (initially) if they took Paypal or not, until I asked.

* How long did it take to ship?
      Well, I got the shorts on October 27, so they took about 5 days to ship! I was amazed at how fast they got them to my house. :3

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Well, the shorts were sold as a part of BJD Fantasy's clearance sale, so they were at half price ($6.95 USD). The quality was very good, I would have paid up, even if they weren't doing a sale.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes, yes they did!

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Very much so! I'm beyond sure that they'll fit my MSD once I order him.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      There was nothing I was ever dissatisfied about at all.

~~~~~Anything Else?
      Well, aside from the shorts, I got a couple other little goodies in the package. Heehee. One was a little silver-colored ring (which I later learned is meant to be an MSD-size bracelet), and the other goody was a little mini lava lamp and a booklet that went with the lamp.

2. * What did you order?
      SD girl clothes and shoes and a dining table set.

* When did you order?
      Some time early August.

* How was the communication?
      Very good. They answered my questions within 24 hours.

* How easy was it to pay?
      They use a Paypal billing page and take credit card, so it's easy.

* How long did it take to ship?
      I remember it took a little less than a week, which was earlier than I expected due to the large size of the package.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      I think the clothes and shoes were very good for their price! However the dining table and chairs were a little chipped and the table is loose. I wish I had paid the clearance price they have now!

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes ^_^

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      I am 100% satisfied with the clothes and shoes. They are great mix and match items that all my dolls share, and I think they come from Magic Tailor originally. The dining set leaves a little to be desired but they serve their purpose.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      I didn't complain about the dining set because I didn't feel like it (I was busy at the time and by now it is too late).

EDIT: They are sending me a free outfit as compensation for the shipped dining set. How nice of them ^_^

Now that BJD Fantasy are having a clearance, I will buy from them again soon ^_^