BJD Full House Product Review

Dec 6, 2013

1. Please copy and paste this template, then give you responses. :)

*What did you order?
      *When did you order?
      *How long did it take to ship?
      *Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?

*Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      *Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      *Were you satisfied with the product?
      *Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      *Would you buy more from this company?

Feel free to include one or two photos of your purchase.

2. They're basically a shop on Taobao that supplies sites like Alice's Collections or Sunny's World. Since they are the source - drastically cheap!

http://bjdfullhouse.taobao.com/?spm=a1z10.1.0.0.i2t82I

*What did you order?
      1) Shoes, wigs, eyes, glasses, mini macs and ipads.
      2) eyes, wig, lashes, brushes
      *When did you order?
      1) I joined a GO through an agent that ended on Nov 20th.
      2) July 26th, through the same GO leader.
      *How long did it take to ship?
      1) The items were sent off on 23rd Nov. Received them on Dec 6th. Took 2 weeks.
      2) Sent off on Aug 1st.
      *Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?

1) I joined a GO.
      2) Joined a GO.
      *Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      1) Oh my, yes!
      2)
      *Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      1) Everything except a wig that was labelled "white" but was actually very pale green.
      2)
      *Were you satisfied with the product?
      1) Just the eyes that left me a little disappointed. I did buy B-grade but I didn't expect them to be that bad. The A-grades were good, though.
      2)
      *Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      1) Wigs - they were all mohairs. Apart from the green one, the rest of the wigs were quite good. Didn't have to do much styling at all.
      =Shoes - they surprised me coz most of them were really good quality.
      =Eyes - The B-grade eyes definitely don't look like they do in the pictures and are practically unusable. (Hence they were sold at such a discounted price).
      =Glasses - were really good quality and fitted my guys perfectly.
      =Mini macs - were of better quality then when I bought from an actual shop.
      2)
      *Would you buy more from this company?
      1) I pretty much cleared out the shop and ordered everything I wanted. 5 of the things I bought had to be cancelled because they didn't have stock, mainly some eyes and some shoes. But if any of the A-grade eyes are in stock again, I would order some more. And I'll probably get some more shoes.
      2)