1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

bjd in local news

Oct 27, 2008

1. Oh my god! It's very interesting to watch this video!
      Thank you so much for sharing with us~^^

2. Having never actually seen a real bjd yet--that was so awesome!!

They are gorgeous, I'm really dying to own one now.

3. Wow that was pretty cool! Thanks for sharing it with us :D

4. Omg I LOVE his collection, tx for charing !! ( YAY YUU AND HID :aheartbea )

5. wow that girl was kind of annoying

6. Shameless JunkySpot plug, Yay! That was interesting, I like seeing how other people talk about their dolls, though the woman's mispronounciation annoyed me. (I'm so touchy :sweat)

7. Haha that was great! The two main hosts/interviewers were pretty cool about it and seemed really interested (I was more shocked than they were when I found out the price for bjds xD). The guy actually sounded excited near the end when Josh said he had a 'present' for him. And he sounded disappointed when it wasn't a bjd lol!

8. hey thats a fun video to watch lol , thought the female interviewer did annoy me a bit.

9. I liked the "entire collection of only Junkyspot dolls". Great fun.

10. I watch that show every morning, yesterday I slept in and missed it :( Thanks for posting that.

lol...Yes she is. She hasn't been on the show very long, I think she is trying to find her place :roll:

11. Gotta get me one of those asian joint-ball dolls*_*!

At the risk of sounding elitist, I wish he had told them the price of dolls from Volks or Souldoll. The reaction would have been funnier!

Good on him though, it's nice to see one of the guys in the hobby breaking a stereotype on TV. His doll collection is lovely.

12. Yes, another vid that doesn't make us seem kooky. i like the fact that it was another guy to talk about the hobby. This vid was cute.

13. I agree that naming one of the pricer brands would have been a way more amusing reaction XD

Cool on the vid though! We seem normal! Well. >.> Within reason haha!

14. The clip was nice, and agreed the asian joint-ball doll thing was comical, I wish the camera work was not so shaky however.

15. I couldn't watch it all the way through because I found those presenters so irritating. Wow, tv presenters over here are nothing like that and I am glad.

16. Suave Junkyspot plug! LOL! That was cool though! I love news segments on dolls.

17. They're for 14 and over. XD
      I find it funny because, on Anime Trading cards it says the same thing.
      I did like the fact that it was a guy who they inteviewed and again another one that didn't make the owner and all doll owners to be crazy.
      Asian joint-ball dolls. It's kind of like anything that happens with something long names, people will get ahead of themselves.

Anyway, another thing is that I liked how they let him show his other ball jointed dolls too. It showed that just because he had ABJD didn't mean that he didn't like others, too.

18. Haha! Is it just me who was smiling through out the whole video and corrected the girl when she said "Asian Joint ball dolls?" v_x; Rofl.

Awesome video though, He's got lovely dolls.

19. great interview! thanks for sharing.