1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BJDdreams feedback page

Dec 4, 2017

1. Hello everyone :3nodding:
      I am the owner of BJD dreams shop, my real name is SIMONA i'm an italian bjd lover and after loooong time as customer i decided to try to be a dealer.
      I'm a dealer from a couple of years or little more, i'm young in this experience and i never saw this section of forum so i never had a feedback page XP

Anyway I will be happy if you will decide to leave feedback after an order from me.

* What doll or item did you order?
      * Data of you order?
      *Did you choose bjddreams faceup/bodyblushing service? and what do you think about?
      * I was friendly with you?
      * Shipping time from me to you was fast?
      * Would you order from me again?

Feel free to leave a suggestion for a better service.

Cheers!! :kitty2

2. Bought a DOD head from Logan. Super sweet, easy to deal with, prompt replies to messages, very accomodating, and wow, packed with such care. Would deal with without a second thought again. Very excellent experience.

3. I sold to Simona: doll volks Megu & Komame 15th Anniversary Version! Simona is a great buyer, very fast payment! Very pleasant communication. Thank you very much for your purchase!

4. What did you order?
      Loongsoul Zhuzhao, including Loongsoul face up, body blushing and wig.

When did you order?
      20 February 2020

How was the communication?
      The communication with Simona was super. She was both responsive on Facebook and on email. Whenever I had questions she did her best to answer quickly and efficiently. She double checked almost everything, which I really appreciated.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. It was through PayPal.

How long did it take to ship?
      As soon as the doll arrived at BJD Dreams, she shipped it super fast. Arrived within a few days from Italy. It had tracking.

Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      No.

If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      The wig I ordered was no longer available, Loongsoul contacted her, and she relayed the messages. It was handled well, I asked for a random wig for the same price. I got a wig, so until i find something i love, he has something on his head. :)

Would you order from this company again?
      Yes, it was very pleasant doing business.

5. What doll or item did you order?
      Gem of doll Tauros Carlos human fullset +tail and horns

When did you order?
      November 2023

How was the communication?
      Very good. I always got quick answers and they made sure they understood my wishes. They also kept me updated about the order process.

How easy was it to pay?

I payed with PayPal. I was able to to a layaway which was really helpful.

How long did it take to ship?
      Shipping was very quick and trackable.

Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      No.

If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      No problems with the order, but they were able to get me a special combination of the human doll but with the beast version horns and tail. I am very happy.

Would you order from this company again?
      Yes