1. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

BJDdreams feedback page

Dec 4, 2017

1. Hello everyone :3nodding:
      I am the owner of BJD dreams shop, my real name is SIMONA i'm an italian bjd lover and after loooong time as customer i decided to try to be a dealer.
      I'm a dealer from a couple of years or little more, i'm young in this experience and i never saw this section of forum so i never had a feedback page XP

Anyway I will be happy if you will decide to leave feedback after an order from me.

* What doll or item did you order?
      * Data of you order?
      *Did you choose bjddreams faceup/bodyblushing service? and what do you think about?
      * I was friendly with you?
      * Shipping time from me to you was fast?
      * Would you order from me again?

Feel free to leave a suggestion for a better service.

Cheers!! :kitty2

2. Bought a DOD head from Logan. Super sweet, easy to deal with, prompt replies to messages, very accomodating, and wow, packed with such care. Would deal with without a second thought again. Very excellent experience.

3. I sold to Simona: doll volks Megu & Komame 15th Anniversary Version! Simona is a great buyer, very fast payment! Very pleasant communication. Thank you very much for your purchase!