1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Update [BJDivas] Longest Layaways Anywhere!

Jun 9, 2018

1. [​IMG]

Hello everyone! :D

BJDivas always strives to provide the best customer service possible. In order to make sure that everyone understands just how flexible our layaway program is, we have decided to rephrase our official layaway policy. We want to make sure that it conveys our intention to both to help our customers bring home their dream dolls and to support the artists who create those dream dolls to the best of our ability.

We’ve never said no to a request for a longer than 6 month layaway, but we are concerned that the current wording of our layaway policies might mislead customers into believing that 6 months is our maximum layaway length. This is not the case! However, leaving things open-ended might cause further confusion, so we have changed the wording to be as follows:

We aim to offer the longest layaways available anywhere! Simply tell us how long you need, or alternatively, tell us a ballpark figure for how much you’d like to pay each month, and we’ll tailor something for you!

Are you new to layaways and don’t know how long to request? Not to worry! There aren’t any wrong answers, but if you’d like to pick a length from our most commonly requested ones, they are: 3 months, 6 months, 8 months, 10 months and 12 months.”

Furthermore, we are dropping our down payment policy. Your first layaway payment will be your down payment, so no need to worry about dropping that hefty sum upfront!

Finally, we fully understand that things come up, so if your payment will be late, simply let us know. We aren’t interested in penalizing anyone, and have yet to decline a request for a late payment, though we do request that your payment be made before the next payment would be due.

In closing, we’d like to say that while we strive to help our customers as much as possible, we are not personal money managers, and ask that everyone consider carefully before committing to a long term layaway. We’re happy to be here for you until the end, but be sure to properly assess if your passion for the doll will last over the course of a long layaway. To prevent us from becoming personal piggybanks, layaway payments are not refundable, so please think responsibly before buying!

These new layaway policies are already in effect, so please take advantage of them to participate in the current events from our represented companies! We reserve your order with your first payment so you will get the event gifts even with a long layaway! :3nodding:
      (Click on the images to be taken to the respective pages for more info on each event)

Please note that you can order anything through us that is carried by our represented companies even if the product you're interested in isn't on our website yet. Simply get in touch! :D

P.S. Sorry for the long post. :XD:

2. Are the limited release Luts MDF girls coming out eligible for the carrier event?

3. Do you offer layaway if only ordering accessories/clothing? (if the total comes to over $100?)

4. Yes they are! :)

Yup! You can use our layaway for anything, not just dolls. :D

5. Please keep in mind that the Blackbox Anubis and Mr Medjed are off topic on DOA (lack of required jointing).

6. If I start a layaway now then can I get the carrier bag or I have to pay off the full price until the event is hold?

7. If you start your layaway within the Event period, you will get your Event gift. :D We reserve your order with your first payment! :)

8. Thank you! Could you tell me when will the event end?

9. I don't believe LUTS has made a formal announcement about the official end date of the Summer Event yet, but they told us around July 13th. The second release of the limited dolls says the limited dolls will be available until July 12, so I would guess July 12 to be the end date of the event.

10. @CathyM: For the Blackbox Anubis, could it be in a picture with an on topic doll?

And for BJDivas: is there a way to get blushing with an Anubis?

11. For the Luts event do I understand it to mean that if you order $1640 worth of product you can get ANY sized doll for free?
      I am hoping to get a Model Delf as the free doll if I am able to.

12. Sorry, the artist isn't offering blushing options this ordering period. :(

Yes, that's correct. :) You can choose any size of My Choice doll that is not a limited version doll.

13. That's okay. :D Will you have the new Ringdoll boy (Warlock Apprentice) that was just released for sale?

14. Guidelines for off-topic dolls are as follows: "Off-topic dolls may not be bought, sold, or traded on Den of Angels. They may not be the sole focus of any thread or post, though they may be included as comparisons in discussion with on-topic dolls, and they may be posted in the gallery in photographs that feature on-topic dolls but not alone in photos."

15. We've already added Warlock Apprentice - Hui to our website. :) Here's his link: Warlock Apprentice – Hui

For future reference, you can order anything that's available from our represented companies through us, even if it's not on our website yet. We're working on adding literally thousands of products from all of our partners so progress is slow, especially since they're constantly adding new products too. :sweat

16. If you order from two different companies, can you do one order or do you have to do two?

17. One order, and you can order from as many different companies that we represent as you want with one order. :)