1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Update [BJDivas] will stop representing [Dollshe Craft] on April 30th, when Dollshe drops all dealers

Mar 16, 2018

1. Dear All,

This morning, Dollshe Craft made the announcement that it will be terminating its relationship with all of its overseas dealers. As such, after April 30th, we at BJDivas will no longer officially represent Dollshe Craft as a dealer.

Furthermore, Dollshe Craft states that it will also be terminating all sales promotions after April 30th.

From Dollshe Craft's website:

[​IMG]

If you wish to take advantage of Dollshe's 30% sale through us, you have until April 30th to do so. Until then, we will continue to avail customers of our services in representing Dollshe Craft:
      • Save on shipping! USA customers can enjoy domestic shipping rates and international customers will have half of their shipping costs from Dollshe subsidized by us (up to $100).
      • Extended and flexible layaway plans! Our standard longest layaway period is 6 months. This period can be further extended for large orders to accommodate our customers' needs. If you need to further adjust your payment schedule, for instance say you'd like to set up something like paying a varying amount each period, simply get in touch and we'll see what we can do! :)
      • Quick and easy communication! Our time zone probably aligns more closely with yours and we respond to messages within hours rather than days.
      • Relax while we work for you! As BJD owners ourselves, we understand how stressful the waiting game can be. We are very diligent about keeping up communications with Dollshe, and we will check the quality of your dolls when they arrive then follow-up with Dollshe to fix any problems if they arise.
      We at BJDivas thank everyone who has purchased Dollshe Craft dolls through us, and hope that we'll have your continued support as we form relationships with other BJD companies.

2. Hello
      If we have a current dollshe order from you guys, will it continued to be handled even after dollshe drops all dealers?

3. Yes, all current orders as well as orders placed before the official termination date of April 30th will be handled by us as they've always been.

4. So does this mean that USA based individuals will no longer be able to obtain dollshe products, or does it mean we would have to buy directly from that company?

5. It just means that everyone will have to buy directly from and correspond directly with Dollshe Craft.

6. What does this mean for the Venitu hands? As far as I know, they haven't been released yet (or have they?). I was expecting a news thread here on DOA to let us know they were available.

7. This is completely independent of Fifth Motif's products. Fifth Motif is a separate company from Dollshe and the current plan for us to help them in the sale of the new hands hasn't changed. I will post more info on the new hands as soon as we have any, we, including Fifth Motif, are all still waiting right now. :kitty2

8. Oh, great! I thought 5th Motif was related to Dollshe. My mistake! Thank you for clarifying that.

9. No problem at all, it is a common and totally understandable mistake. :XD: There is a history of association between the two companies, as Fifth Motif sold their dolls through Dollshe in the past. Furthermore, in addition to making their own sculpts, Dollshe's casting center also provides services to other companies, such as Fifth Motif and Dollstown.

The new hands are being cast by Dollshe, so the timetable is in their hands. Fifth Motif hasn't received any information from Dollshe that would indicate that the hands won't be made, things are just sorta slow all around. Hopefully it won't be too much longer. :sweat

10. Thank you, again! I'm not in a hurry about the hands - I just don't want to miss them (assuming I can afford them :)

Edited to add: If I ever buy any dolls from the companies you represent, I will definitely work with you! You seem to be so nice and professional, and to have wonderful communication with your customers.

11. Can we make a layaway order that will last beyond the April 30th cut off date?

12. Yup!

13. sooo how do you do layway on your site? I forgot.

14. This page has all of our layaway info, including a step by step guide. :)