1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BJDivas

Mar 24, 2017

1. Please copy and paste this template, then give your responses. :)

* What did you order?
      2 Dollshe Arsene, 18m mystic pose and a pose plus body, Fresh skin , plus 2 pairs of flip flop feet, and a pair of extra hands type one and two
      * When did you order?
      March 20, 2017
      * How was the communication?
      Excellent+!!!!
      * How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy plus BJDivas we're willing to work with me on an extended layaway because of my large order.
      * How long did it take to ship?
      My order was just placed or I'm going to have to wait a while. Plus I understand that Dollshe has been taking a long time to ship their dolls.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      BJDivas went beyond my expectations in making sure my order was correct. They even offered a suggestion to me that would've saved me money. When I had questions about my dolls and my order, they contacted Dollshe for me to be sure we had the correct pricing and items.
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      So far, nothing at all. We'll have to wait and see if Dollshe processes my order correctly.
      * Would you order from this company again?
      Absolutely

2. * What did you order?
      Dollshe Aramis, Rhythmos body, Honey Peach fresh skin :aheartbea
      * When did you order?
      March 31, 2017
      Perfect! Easy to communicate with :D
      My first experience with layaway, Easy and smooth.
      less than 2 months from my order date.
      Shipping was on May 23, 2017 and I got him on the 26th.. (to New Zealand)
      nothing, even the box is flawless no damage at all.. everything is perfect!
      n/a (but I know DJDivas will handle it well if there were any)
      Definitely!! half price for the shipping is a good deal! :dance

3. * What did you order?
      A 28M Fashion Grant Phillippe fullset in Pure Oriental and a 26F Fashion Ausley Love fullset in Pure Oriental.

* When did you order?

April 25th, 2017

Very good! Alway very friendly, and responses were quick even though we're two timezones apart.

It was super easy! Once I confirmed my order, they sent me a Paypal invoice right away. They contacted me a few days later to tell me it would be the same price for Dollshe to ship the dolls right to me rather than stopping in California, which I was very happy about because it meant I got them a few days earlier than I would have.

Dollshe shipped both dolls just under two months after I ordered them! Since they came right to me, they got here in about a week.

Nothing broken, though I thought there would be a sleeping head with my Ausley but it turns out that only comes with the Classic size dolls, not the Fashion size.

When I didn't get the sleeping head as I'd expected, I emailed BJDivas and they were quick to respond and contacted Dollshe on my behalf. No sleeping head is available for the Fashion size, which is a bummer, but BJDivas was very good about communication to find that out from Dollshe.

Oh, absolutely. I like having someone in the USA to deal with ordering and shipping, and BJDivas was great through the whole process. I know where I'm coming if I ever get another Dollshe :thumbup

4. * What did you order?
      Dollshe Husky on Pure body in HS Caramel Brown
      * When did you order?
      April 26, 2017
      Great, they were very helpful and friendly. Every question and request was answered in detail, and they were extremely fast to respond. Pleasure to deal with!
      Paid straight away with Paypal, no issues at all.
      About 3 month, which is pretty great for Dollshe!
      None.
      No problems arised.
      Absolutely~

5. * What did you order?
      Dollshe OE Bernard head in modern grey
      * When did you order?
      March 25 ,2017
      Wonderful always quick to respond
      very easy used layaway and paypal
      a couple months but that's expected of Dollshe
      nope
      No problems at all
      Absolutely

6. * What did you order?
      Rey Lewis on L4 body in pale with additional L1 lower torso piece and neck piece

* When did you order?

July 10, 2016

Very friendly! I was buying one of my first dolls at the time and they were very kind and helped explain a lot of beginner topics to help me make my decision.
      They also helped me order the additional pieces from dollshe

Very straight forward. They sent me an invoice every month.

Dollshe surprisingly finished after only 3 months but accidentally shipped to BJDivas instead of directly to me. But BJDivas shipped the same day that Rey Lewis arrived and he came home on my birthday! Super lucky timing.

everything seems to be here! There are no damages at all

N/A

Definitely! It was a super pleasant experience

7. * What did you order?
      Dollshe Robin Classic size 8B
      * When did you order?
      I asked about getting one I think back in August 2017
      Perfect! Easy to communicate mainly talked on Facebook.
      First time I purchased anything from them. Put half down in early October and rest once he was in her hands..
      He arrived quickly in shop as this time Dollshe wasn't just saying it would be shipped. The USPS was only ones who messed up and he was around 200 miles away, but it was looked into personally and he arrived the next day.
      Perfect. The box as well as all contents was perfect. I didn't even know I was going to get all the extra hands and feet.
      Other then USPS messing up the time he was taking to arrive here, which BJDivas handled and gave me as much info as they could. They were perfect in all of the order.
      Most certainly. They are wonderful and very sweet to deal with. I wish I could hug them in person for getting me my little boy.

8. * What did you order?
      DollShe 18M Rosen on Old Hound Body in Pure pale
      * When did you order?
      March 24, 2017
      Excellent! We communicated via Facebook and they were super helpful! Also quick to reply :)
      Very easy. I used layaway via PayPal. They invoiced me every month ^^
      A few months, but that's because DollShe's slow with shipping. BJDivas would let me know when there was delay!
      Nope. Everything arrived in perfect condition! ^-^
      -
      Yes! I had a really great experience with them!! :D

9. * What did you order?
      2 Dollshe Bernard on pure body, Saint Head, IM Hound Head
      * When did you order?
      March 2017
      Great! They always responded to my questions very quickly (24 hours or less)
      Very easy! They setup a layaway for me and sent me paypal invoices when it was time to pay.
      I ordered sometime in March and am now receiving my dolls Dec. 3. This is no fault of BJDivas though; rather a result of Dollshe being slow. Also, I was out of town the week my order arrived to BJDivas and they held my order and kindly shipped them when I returned home.
      Nope! All the boxes were labeled and everything was correct.
      They kept me informed during the long wait; they were a pleasure to work with and very professional. I felt uncertain when I first ordered because they had literally just started accepting Dollshe orders, but they've been great to work with. I feel really happy that I chose to order with them. The US shipping was also really nice!
      Absolutely!!! They are fantastic!

10. * What did you order?
      Dollshe Hound, 18 M classic line , Pure body
      * When did you order?
      March or early April, when the sale began
      Excellent! Always answered my questions timely and worked out a layaway plan for me!
      Awesome, easy and through paypal.
      I ordered March or April when the sale began and it didn't ship till December. I got him Dec 26 of 17! <3
      Nothing was missing or broken <3 also the box was wrapped in ribbon, I thought it was so nice! It really made him look like a Christmas gift - which in IMO he was since he shipped unexpectedly and got to me Dec 26th!
      Not at all. They answered all my inquires , even about an update on my order!
      Absolutely :dance

#2amayjune, May 28, 2017

11. * What did you order?
      Dollshe Amanda
      * When did you order?
      August, 2017
      Amazing, so friendly and quick to respond. Kept in touch with updates and answered all my questions.
      Super easy, allowed me to make layaway payments thought Paypal invoices.
      The wait was long, which is to be expected with Dollshe, but the shipping itself was not only fast but affordable thanks to BJDivas.
      No, packaged extremely well, arrived safely.
      None.
      I've already made a second order ^^ I can't recommend these guys enough.

12. * What did you order?
      Dollshe Grant Philippe 28 M Fashion line, L2 body Honey Peach Fresh .

* When did you order?
      March or early April, when the sale began.

Perfect, BjDivas answered every question I had, and we worked a great layaway plan. She was also able to change the head sculpt and body type in my order.

Super simple, I received an invoice every month.

I ordered May 1st, 2017 and received Grant on February 12, 2018.

Everything was absolutely perfect!

Zero problems!

I absolutely would, in fact i have 2 more orders with BjDivas now.

13. * What did you order?
      Blank Dollshe Full Size Amanda Head in Fresh skin
      * When did you order?
      3/29/2018
      Excellent+!!!!
      Very easy.
      They shipped next day and I received it 3 days later
      No
      N/A
      Absolutely in fact have several times.

14. * What did you order?
      Dollshe Aramis old 18m classic

* When did you order?
      March 2017 (approximately, I kind of lost track of time at some point)

Perfection! Always got back to me within hours, sometimes minutes.

Very easy! I did layaway and broke down my already cheap order into nice bite size monthly chunks.

No time at all from BJDivas. It took a long time from Dollshe but that was nothing they had control over.

Nope, I believe it was checked over by BJDivas before sending my way and everything was perfect.

No problems. And they took care of communicating with Dollshe for me as far as any enquiries about the order.

100 % yes! I can't wait until the right intersection of doll I want and finances will allow me to order another doll from them!

15. * What did you order?
      I ordered a 26 f full package in sapphire blue through email.

* When did you order?
      My order was completed on September 8th 2017

Very good at some points I got a bit impatient and asked them about my order and they replyed right away.

Payed with a pay pal; very easy.

It took 7 months. I got her April 17. Since I payed in full they had Dollshe send her directly to me.

No.

There wasn't any problem.

Yes!!!

16. * What did you order?
      Dollshe 18M Fashion Arsene fullset in Oriental, 18M Fashion Adonis Head in Oriental, and a 24M Fashion Human Khan head in Pale Tan.

* When did you order?
      October 10th, 2017 / December 23rd, 2017 / December 29th, 2017

Super friendly, and they answered my million and a half questions, even contacting Dollshe to be sure on some answers. Always fast responses!

Super easy! They were prompt with sending me invoices with detailed descriptions so it's easier for me to keep track of the different orders.

They shipped everything very soon after they received it. Everything was safely packed and arrived quickly!

The Khan head didn't come with its CoA, but BJDivas caught it and let me know right away, and has contacted Dollshe on my behalf.

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them
      Other than the hiccup with the CoA, everything went beautifully! I'm confident that they'll get me my CoA, so I'm not at all worried.

Absolutely! I'm so glad to have a US dealer for Dollshe, and they certainly don't disappoint!

17. * What did you order?
      2 DollShe Robin in Pure Fresh

* When did you order?
      May 26, 2017

Amazing communication! They answer very fast and are very friendly :)

Very easy. I paid with a six month layaway thru paypal. They sent me an invoice every month^^

The dolls shipped directly from DollShe, it took 14 months.
      It's beyond BJDivas' control.
      They were always helpful throughout the wait and would contact DollShe to get updates on my order.

Nope, everything arrived safely~

-

Yes!! I had a great experience again :)
      Plus they have appealing layaway plans!

18. *What did you order?
      Dollshe Aramis
      * When did you order?
      Late March 2018
      Excellent+!!!!
      Super easy, BJDivas would have allowed longer but I managed to pay him off in three payments. I have already received two dolls from them on layaway, and have seven more waiting to ship, plus began another long layaway as well. Super group.
      This order just a little over five months.
      No, everything was perfect.
      So far, nothing at all. I have several dolls paid in full, just waiting for companies to ship them.
      For sure, better than dealing with companies. Wish they carried a couple more companies as well.

19. (this is a little late but I just realized I had not given these wonderful dealers a review)

*What did you order?
      Dollshe Arsene on the Arsene body, in Honey silver grey

* When did you order?

End of December 2017

Super polite, friendly and prompt.

Very simple, we arranged a three month layaway, I was invoiced promptly and I paid through paypal

About five months. I got a notice that he was ready to ship soon and he was on his way soon after.

No, he was even more beautiful in person, exactly what I ordered, and beautifully packed.

There were no problems, everything went smoothly from start of layaway to him arriving

Ordering from BJDivas was a wonderful experience and I would do it again in a heartbeat!

20. * What did you order?
      Raccoon Doll Elf Iris (Milk Mocha), Raccoon Doll Elf Rosie (Grey), Limited Iris outfit, Coral corset set
      * When did you order?
      July 27, 2018
      Excellent+!!!!
      Very easy! Reccuring invoices and the group really worked with me when I gave them heads up on delayed payment
      Items arrived 11/26/2018
      Not at all!
      So far, nothing at all.
      Absolutely in fact this is the second of my two orders, the other is a Dollshe order we are waiting on!