Hi. I have a question. After my father was diagnosed lung cancer lately, doctors found out that this was due to few days of expositions to particles of amiantus (asbestos) my father was exposed in years 90 or 80, when nobody knew yet about the toxicity of such material. The effects of exposing to amiantus don't arrive immediately, but after a lot of years *later*. So most people who worked with it, are experience cancer of lung only in these lately years, and it increases in these last years. Im now concerned to all toxic material that may be not know yet their effects with times. The things we inhalates remains in Our Lungs. (MSC sprays included.) The danger is that the effects of this are not immediately visible, but with Times. My father smell amiantus in the year when he was 40. Now he is 70 and the damage is now evident. What remains in lungs will never go outside again. Now if resin is also toxic (and not only the sanding process) but it also have a quite strong odour of resin even after years, since I keep my dolls on boxes closed or cabinet. There's other discussions about how keep safely these polyurethane resins 's dolls? How we can be sure that with times when I will be old, there couldnt be problems on my lungs due to the inhalation of substances present in bjds resins? Also, I want to keep remember to all that spray with MSC or Any spray or sending.. to be extremely prudent.. avoid to sending or make fumes with resin (I saw some tutorials on Google about Boil resin to mold it again some hand shapes and so on).. boils resin is not that safe. I guess. We don't have to inhalates resin at all.. But how much is so well know and certificated, that this resin is safe? How long this kind of resin has been used? It have more than 50 or 40 years or it's a relatively new material, so we don't know the effect it will have in long time exposition? I Mean.. How much we really know about this material today? Thanks for reading.