1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BJDs that can wear Blythe Clothes?

Jan 20, 2010

1. Hi Everyone,

I searched around the forum and wasnt really able to come up with an answer so I'm posting here!

I was wondering if there are any BJDs that fit well into Blythe clothes? I've been collecting for a while and have a million boxes of Blythe clothes and was really hoping to get a BJD that could share!

Most tinies seem to be a little chunky, So I'm looking for a doll with slimmer proportions so that they could wear Blythe sweaters/tops/pants

Thanks for anyone who can answer!

2. The only dolls I know of that can wear any blythe clothes are the pipos pi line dolls. Yo-SD sized dolls are too broad in the shoulders and lati yellow/pkf size are far too short and have entirely different proportions.

3. You may manage to squeeze some of the stretchier blythe dresses and tops on a body up to Bambicrony CB size ( I know I have managed ), Planetdoll's Mini Riz should fit some of the more generous dresses and tops as do Kaye Wiggs's Sage, Soom's Uyoo, and probably Bobobie/Resinsoul slender tinies. I imagine there are a few more that will fit. These dolls should also fit most Barbie sized clothing although Ken sized trousers are needed for Bambicrony, Barbie stuff is usually too tight.

GardenofDolls's PoPo and Tinybear's Large Moona, Large Brier-Rose, and Large Mina have been specifically designed to fit most Blythe clothing. Tinybear's girls are very slender and should even fit the trousers, so I know these are definite's for your list.

The main drawback you will find will be the hand/armhole ratio as Blythe dolls have small hands whereas most BJD have larger hands so getting them through the arms of long sleeved non stretchy outfits can cause problems!

4. I have a PpoPpo and have had a Moona...now getting a Mina.

I find the clothes fit PpoPpo much better and look better...the downside to her as far as fit goes is her hips...they're pretty big! The PpoPpo hands are also harder to fit into clothing.

Moona I found to be very very slender. Many of my PpoPpo's Blythe things were too big for her! She did look better in Blythe shorts though and form fitting things fit her like a dream.

5. The cardigans and sweaters I knit for Blythe also fit Doona size Elf Dolls like Soah Ryung Kathlen so I would imagine that most of the Blythe items would also fit them. Blythe tops will also fit the Lati Yellow dolls as a dress, but of course only certain styles.
      Cheers
      May

6. hello... I have a question...
      I heard there's Blythe of 30 cm.

I wonder if is another type/version of Blythe or they mean 28 cm Blythe?
      Im asking this because I read some comments about "please make this outfit for a Blythe of 30 cm"...

Now I knew Neo Blythe is 26 or 28 cm....

so what Blythe is this that is tall 30 cm?
      Someone know where to search the exact measurements of this doll?

7. Maskcat tinies definitely fit Blyth clothing

8. My ZuZu Delf can fit into some, but not all Blythe clothes

9. My DC Wanda fits in a lot of Blythe clothes, except for length, or anything tight around the hips. The shoulders and waist fit well, which is the most important part.

10. If you like artist bjds, atelier momoni's new momonita fits in them very well; so does heartstrung ruse and maybe the mature xagadoll tinies. Ruse is difficult to get a hold of, but Atelier Momoni might have another preorder for momonita this year

11. My volks yosd can fit in some stetchy clothes(surprisingly!)
      But most of them tends to have problem with lengths, cannot close back, cannot fit hands. A slim yosd might do better I think.

12. I know Luts Zuzu Delfs can wear *some* Blythe clothes, it's hit-or-miss though...

13. Realfees from Fairyland can fit some Blythe clothes. Lillycat Chibi line should fit some Blythe clothes as well.

14. My odd little Circus Kane Dilkane Onion fits Blythe clothing and shoes. I love her!

15. I'll add that JerryBerry (resin ball-jointed body) fits some Blythe tops/dresses although they can be a little big. I think the fit emphasizes JB's childlike features!

16. Merry doll Round Pigmy size Mousse and Dango fit blythe clothes really well!

17. Slab KSG-L body fits some

18. Does anyone know if doll chateau ada fits blythe shoes?

19. No, Ada is far too tiny for any of Blythe's things. :(