1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bjtales Tiny discussion part 1

Aug 4, 2013

1. Thank you so much Wilkies, your Fiona is a great inspiration

2. I spent a while this afternoon restringing my girl with slightly bigger elastic and then wiring her with pipecleaners. Gosh, she's teeny! Has anyone else ever restrung one? I didn't want to restring her tail as the end of it seems to be glued to the clear elastic it's strung with, so I ended up tying a piece of very thin elastic to the knot on the string of her tail, then bringing it up through her body and head and tying it to the ribbon on the little ring that holds on her head. It was a little tedious, but now she's much more fun to play with as she's not kicky anymore.

3. Such a brave thing to do, and it sounds like it worked out well. Eep is just wired with thin copper-wire, I don't have the guts to restring her.

4. Gah! Pearl is so amazing!

5. More BJTales dolls please!! :)

Sprout loves her boy Mouse!
      [​IMG]

:aheartbea

6. Just wanted to throw in a picture of Asrai and her 'family':

[​IMG]

7. Oh hurray, BJTales Mousies are allowed here too, this is wonderful <3 I am a huge fan of Lidia's dolls, I have one porcelain and two resins from her (are we allowed to post the porcelain dolls here too? or just resin?)

My girls got to the point that they had to be re-strung, and LightpaintedDoll (who re-strung them) also added a special coating to their joints, so both girls pose (and hold those poses) far better now. The original jpop stringing wasn't the best on these little ones, they're much better now!

Here are my girls, Pearl is called Amoeba, and Mouse is named Plum

[​IMG]
      Amoeba by Orchids Designs

8. I am so excited, I have visited this thread but never thought that I would be able to post about my own doll on here. I purchased Phantom on the secondary market, and she is currently with Caroline of Viridian House for a face-up. She is so poseable and her body so slim and elegant. :)

9. I would like to share my little mouse too, her name is Hannah
      [​IMG]

10. I would live to have one of the BJ Tales dolls and so I've been watching for a notice from JPOP that they're on pre-order with no luck. Does anyone know what the status is of the dolls? Thank you!

11. The last I heard (a few months ago), is that Lidiya is planning to do a preorder for boy mice through JPop eventually, but no word on when that might be. The last preorder for girl mice was March 2013. Grace has said that there will be no more preorders for girl mice (I think there have already been three: white, violet and normal skin), but you never know; people sometimes change their mind. As for the secondary market, I rarely see them come up for sale and when they do, it's usually on Resin Cafe instead of DOA. I beg over there constantly for more Mouse preorders because I want a boy. Perhaps if there were more requests and chatter about them on RC, it might happen sooner. ;)

12. My little mouse lives with me. And her loves wearing clothes with little kittens :D
      [​IMG]

13. Time for me to activate here in DoA for a long time... I hate being so busy I can´t keep up with forums.

So many lovely little ones you have! I own two Bjtales girls, white Phantom and tan Phoenix. This is my Phoenix pictured in forest.

[​IMG]

Another photo of her...

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3847/14963705339_d9ed8f9366_z.jpg

14. I thought I saw a preorder for elf bj tales dolls somewhere. I believe I even sent an email but received no response. It's been a while so my memory might be off! Has anyone else seen something like this?

linakuano, a little boy mouse would be so sweet. All of the pictures here have been so whimsical and so pretty. Nira, your little one is just precious.

15. There was a preorder for one of the bigger girls in December, but it has ended. I was able to restrain from ordering, fortunately. I'm holding out for the boy mouse. ;)

16. I am very excited to say that I have a light Phoenix pre-ordered! I happened to just see the info at the last minute. Where should I be checking to keep up with Lydia's dolls as far as future pre-orders? They are just amazing to me, and I, too, would love a darling mouse. I'm new to the BJD world and it is really a steep learning curve.....lol! Y'all have some beautiful dolls/collections...........

17. GrandmaCecelia: Go to jpop and sign up for the newsletter.

I want to share my bjtale girls. Asrai has been with me for a few months but I finally found a Mouse on the secondary market. I named her Souris.

[​IMG][/URL]Asrai and Souris by lovetherain-gina, on Flickr[/IMG]