1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Black Cherry Doll Cookie Series

Mar 12, 2020

1. What mm size eyes/iris do you recommend for the cookie dolls like Brownie? I have a 4.5"-5" wig that fits well, but the style is wrong for her. Is there a great site for that size wig? I found some of the curvy barbie clothes might fit the top, but what size will fit the bottom and any resources for that?

2. I don't know honestly, but I hope you are able to find the answer you are looking for. :bump

3. Hi! I have a black cherry dolls Bukkumi and I think she takes 8mm eyes, but I'm not super sure? The iris is 4mm as far as I know. I've found that MSD bottoms and YoSD tops fit well. Good luck, and I hope I helped a bit!

4. Thank you I'll try those eye measurements. I did notice some Barbie plus size dresses fit as tops for her. I'll try MSD bottoms. Now to find the right sized shoes, too! ;/

#4 GreenVixen, Oct 16, 2020
      Last edited: Oct 16, 2020
    5. @GreenVixen , hope you'll find everything needed.

In my case, I don't have to worry about the eyes )

[​IMG]

But I do need to find a prefect wig for her. This one is just a temporary one.

6. I just ordered a Strawberry Milk gem Zephyr. :o
      Wasn't really planning on ordering one, but I was captivated as soon as I saw her.

@GreenVixen their website says 12-14mm.

7. I just ordered a Cherry Red Brownie!!! I am so excited! Very impulsive purchase, I actually sold one of my first dolls to a friend to be able to buy her. I held back all day trying not to buy her, but in the end I couldn't resist :cheer :chomp:

8. I'm thinking those would be to large for the cookie sized girl. Might have to use the sleep face until I find the correct sized eyes. I will try 12mm and see. I will also smaller around 8mm and compare. Thank you!

9. Perhaps it's too soon, but I wanted to ask anyway— has anyone received one of the limited girls yet (cherry red Brownie, strawberry milk Zephyr, or ice cream budha Bukkumi)? Mine shipped on October 24th, but hasn't updated in about two weeks now (not that I'm expecting a super-fast delivery or anything lol)

10. My tracking has indicated that I'll be able to pick her up tomorrow! I ordered the strawberry milk zephyr, she shipped on the 24th as well, and I didn't have any updates between the 29th of October and the 9th of November. I'm in the Netherlands and EMS shipping in the past has only take about 4-6 days, while this time it took approximately 18 days.

Already saw that I got hit with the import tax. :atremblin*_*

11. Hope your dolls will come safely soon!

Another picture of my doll, I call her Reverie for now.
      [​IMG]

12. She's gorgeous!!! I love her white hair.

My Brownie was supposed to be delivered today, but the mailman left a note claiming we weren't home basically and he couldn't deliver it (but we were home the whole time.) Frustrating! hopefully tomorrow I can send pics of my red Brownie :XD:

13. @taichas ,
      thank you!
      Oh, how I hate when this happens! People are staying at home much more these days, why is it hard to ring or knock and let people get their parcels with no problems? I hope you'll be able to get her and show her to us tomorrow.

14. I called and complained and she ended up getting delivered today!! She's so lovely! I haven't gotten a new tiny in so long, she's so light :chibi I really love the ball joint in her torso. I'm not sure what to think about her knee joints though haha, I've never had a doll with knee joints like hers. I'm obsessed with the little ballet feet too :XD:

Pics here -- https:// www.instagram.com /p/CHjEiFOjbGx/ (my links keep breaking, so just copy/paste and remove spaces!)

15. hello!! sorry to double post (although my last post was over a month ago now). i'm having a really hard time finding clothes and wigs to fit my Brownie. does anyone know where i could find a wig with bangs that might fit? also, what size clothing are you guys using for your Cookie size girls? :(

16. Hello! Sorry for posting with a request, but coud someone post a picture of any of their girls next to a Minifee/Unoa/common size doll?

I'm waiting for Brownie, but I've been unable to find any photo comparison anywhere to get an idea of their size..

17. I don't own a minifee or an unoa, but I do have a hybrid that's about the same height as a minifee beautiful line boy. Not sure how helpful that is but I thought I'd add the picture anyway :sweat According to the fairyland website the beautiful line boys are 42 cm; my DiM/Loongsoul hybrid is 42.5cm. This is my Black Cherry Brownie next to her :-) Also, I would have had them stand, but I really don't trust Brownie to stand on her own.

[​IMG]

I hope the image sends sfdjhkjhjh if not: Height Comparison

18. That actually helps a lot, thank you! ❤️

Female minifees are a bit shorter than most MSD bodies, so I get they will not be too far apart! I'll post some pictures when I get my Brownie.

Clothing will be tricky for Brownie, that much I can tell...

19. Very tricky :...( I've had a really hard time finding wigs, clothes, and shoes. YOSD clothes were much too big for her top half and her bottom half is just a bit too big for YOSD bottoms. I'm altering a YOSD dress to be tighter so that she has something to wear while I search for better fitting clothes. I might end up commissioning the look I have in mind or attempt to sew it myself.

20. I'm using "curvy" Barbie clothes for the top and modified msd clothes for bottoms. I did order yosd boy bottoms that look ok. The wig I bought from Dollmore is a 5" that fits fairly well.

I haven't even attempted to find shoes yet.:...(

It is most frustrating and I may consider a different body for her head at some point in the future.