1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Black Cherry Minis

Jul 31, 2020

1. Jumping in here now that the new pre-order is ongoing! I already have a Milk Chocolate Eirlys at home already that I got in last years stock sale, which matched up pretty closely with my birthday... but now I'm also waiting on a Dark Tan Zeri - the only one I don't have (or ordered) is a Meihua, but I can't figure out which colour would be best for her if I ever were to buy her :?

Anyone else feel like they want all three girls but can't figure out which colours they want each one in? Or maybe some of you already own both Eirlys and Meihua and want to share some pictures of them? :whee:

2. I am definitely in the boat of wanting all three... I'm having a really hard time making the jump for reasons I can't super explain. I definitely think I would get each in a different color though. Only a couple more days to decide.... :shudder

3. I have now ordered zeri in the dark tan. I have Eirlys and Meihua both in light skin because Eirlys when I got her secondhand just came like that and I definetly wanted Meihua to be a red head. But definetly will get a girl in tan in the future too. i just wish they made high heel feet for them too. The ballet feet are beautiful but not many shoes for those. But these girls are both so stunning. [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. I preordered my first Black Cherry girl today. I got a Zeri in the dark tan shade. I’m very excited for her. <3

5. oh wow I love all the pictures in this thread :D I like BCD sculpts and body proportions a lot, but I can't manage to like their wrist and ankle joints :( I am still wanting to buy Bukkumi and Zephyr in pink and light blue colours (The OOAK special edition one) but in the Cookie size the wrist/ankle joint is so much more prominent :frownyblush: they look so pretty tho !!

6. Hello! I just discovered Black Cherry dolls over the weekend and am really liking these dolls! Zeri looks adorable, as do the other heads.

@vermont chick haha fancy seeking you here! How does your black cherry msd look next to your raccoondoll type dolls? Does she appears like a tween or early teen ?

7. I did it. Took the plunge.
      Just ordered my Zeri in dark tan & Eirlys in milk chocolate!

Black Cherry dolls are just too pretty.

8. My Zeri came in the mail today. It was the quickest shipping from Russia that I’ve had in a long time! I got her in Dark Tan and this the closest photo I could get to what her skin tone looks like in person. She’s still a bit darker than this, though. She’s absolutely beautiful. I’m so in love with her..

[​IMG]Black Cherry Dolls Zeri by Nikki Kelly, on Flickr

#48 dxgirly, Jun 5, 2021
      Last edited: Jun 5, 2021
    9. @dxgirly She's gorgeous!! Love the wig choice too.

Did you get a shipping notification when she was sent out? Super hoping they're starting to ship orders out in earnest.. can't wait for my girls.

10. Yes, I did! I got an email from them on May 25th that said they had shipped her.

11. @dxgirly Thanks for the information. That's nice to know - SUPER quick turnaround time, as well!

12. Love how you designed her makeup. She looks fantastic - you really managed to accentuate the details of the sculpt in a beautiful way!

13. Ooh, mine still has to go to their face up artist, but I hope to see her soon. Such a pretty doll

14. I bought a Black Cherry Bukkumi second hand. The seller shipped quickly, and all went well for the first four days she was travelling. Suddenly her tracking info stopped. She has now been in limbo for 21 days, and I’m worried she hands disappeared for good. She should have been here by now, and I have no idea where she might be. Her tracking indicated where her trip was starting and where it was to finish, but for those four days, it never showed me a location. It only said the package was on its way and scheduled to arrive on time. Extremely vague and worrying.

15. That sounds awful! Any news yet—and was it an in country shipment? We’re you able to get full insurance? I’m always nervous that my bigger packages will go off the radar, but I don’t think it happens too often.

16. My package finally started moving again, after we tried to open a claim. It’s coming to me in Canada from the US. USPS told the seller that my package was not in their system. I knew it was because Canada Post hadn’t received it yet. It randomly started tracking again two days ago. I hope to receive it by the end of the month, because I am moving. It was scary when I had no idea where my doll was.

17. They are wonderful! I am hoping to get more of Black Cherry’s sculpts

18. Zuri came in today! It will take a while for her to be finished since I need to fine her eyes, restring (as always very loosely strung), suede the hips, make her a wig and then find her a fitting outfit. But I love her so much

19. Do the Black Cherry MSD girls all take size 5/6 wigs? How do you feel about the way they look next to slim mini girls with more "common"-ly sized heads in 6/7, like Harucasting, Bimong, etc? I really want a tan Eirlys but I'm worried that she'll look out of proportion next to my Haru girls, my Souldoll Juno girl, my Unoa, and my Bimong girl.