1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Black Cherry Minis

Jul 31, 2020

1. @cherryghost I've got an Eirlys who just came in the mail - I could take a photo of her next to a Harucasting Joa and Alchemic Labo Lusis, if that's helpful?

2. that would be amazing, thank you so much!!

3. @cherryghost I don’t think the difference is that bad, personally, especially if the Black Cherry girl is wearing a voluminous wig. Here’s my Black Cherry Dolls Zeri with my Harucasting girls.

[​IMG]Untitled by Nikki Kelly, on Flickr

4. Aww, they look great together. Thank you!

5. I was able to buy a Meihua in Milk Chocolate from their in-stock sale. I put her on layaway, though, so she won’t be coming home until I can pay her off at the beginning of September.

6. Apologies it took me a minute @cherryghost .. here's my photo as well, no wigs included:

[​IMG]

I personally feel like Zeri "feels" a little smaller than the others, but like @dxgirly said, probably fits just fine visually with the right wig.

7. Yeah I don't think the scale is bad at all. Thanks so much! She's gorgeous!

8. @cherryghost You bet! Now I just realized you had asked for Eirlys - which I also have and just got myself confused when I was looking at the other photo above. In any case - Eirlys is the same body and head size as you see here. :)

9. I'm also interested in Zeri, so either way is perfect!

10. I bought a milk chocolate Meihua from the in-stock sale they recently had. She came in yesterday after just 5 days shipping time. And then I did her faceup today, and named her Daphne.

[​IMG]Daphne by Nikki Kelly, on Flickr

11. My Bukkumi is impossible to dress. Nothing I gave fits her. I bought her a Blythe outfit (dress) on Etsy. Fingers crossed it fits

12. My Bukkumi wears some Blythe clothing, found some really nice knitwear on etsy.

13. Oh good. I was really hoping she would. Im eager to get the dress set I ordered from Etsy. I think it’s shipping from the Ukraine, so might take awhile.

14. I was wondering where to get a mohair wig for my Bukkumi? Her head is so tiny and I don’t want to spend a fortune on wigs that don’t fit properly. TIA

15. Hi! I'm waiting for my Bukkumi to arrive. Does any of you know what size wig fits her best? Thanks :)
      Well, it seems I found the answer in another thread. Looks like it's 4.5" - 5"

16. I have been wondering the best place to get such tiny wigs that are good quality. I’m thinking Etsy, but was hoping someone else would know for sure.

17. Hi everyone! I recently put an order in for a dark tan Zeri, so excited for her! :love

I was wondering if anyone had ideas for what size eyes/wigs to look for with the MSDs? I have a feeling I'm gonna end up making her wig myself, but I wanted to at least get eyes settled.

18. I have mine in a 12mm pair, but I think 10mm works best for her, honestly.

19. Seconding the eye size question. Does anyone have comparison photos between 12mm and 10mm, or vs large iris and small iris in their dolls? I am absolutely awful at visualizing this sort of thing lol

20. They posted a size comparison on their Instagram story a while back! They don't use the same dolls, but I found it to be a handy comparison between the 12mm and 10mm for the MSDs.

[​IMG]