1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Black Riche Set O/S Again -_-

Feb 9, 2006

1. The awesome black outfit is back in stock. Snap it up guys! I know I just did. >_>

1 left!

2. its gone already T.T

but on another note, the pink kitty fur wig for mnf/kid delf & delf is back in stock!

3. Wow that was fast, but I can't say I'm surprised. :oops:

4. LOL, wow, that WAS quick.

5. I got one. YEEEEEEAH! :sumomo:

6. ooo! it was YOU!!!! your clicking finger is WAY too fast!!!!!:aninja:

Congratulations :aangel:

7. **sigh** I wish they'd restock their glass eyes. =_=

8. DAMN! why the heck don't they restock more than like 5 at a time??? missed it again ::fumes::

9. I completely missed it. DX *misery*

I'm starting to think I'll never get that outfit. T_T

10. I was just thinking (yeah, hours later) that I should thank you for posting that it was back in stock because I really wanted that outfit and I went to luts the second I saw your post said there was only one left, and I was able to get it. So thank you for posting it :)

11. Your welcome. I'm glad I got it too. Now I just need the white one. >_>

12. Boy, did that go fast!

When I was placing mine in the shopping cart, there were still several of them left..by the time I finished check out (about 5 min?) and confirmed my order it was out of stock.

13. I wonder how many they actually restocked this time around. I wish they'd re-stock some of the generic things like underwear and just plain jeans for all the doll sizes. -_-

14. Crap...I go to dress rehearsal and come back and pow, restock and sell out again! yeesh.

15. :atremblin Maaaaan!!! I missed because I was at work! Arrrggggghhhh!!! :x

16. They must have restocked a bunch of stuff today. I snagged the white corset set I've been lusting after for months *does victory dance*

17. I missed it too. Argh!

And I really want those v neck sweaters for boy, I wonder if they'll come back in stock soon.