1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ReRelease [BlackBox] Little Fox MOCHI Returns for Only TWO WEEKS!

Jul 3, 2018

1. Hi everyone!

BlackBox has re-released their adorable little fox BJD, Mochi!

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG] [​IMG]

However, Mochi will only be around for a short time; her ordering period is only two weeks long:
      July 3, 2018 – July 18, 2018

Not to worry though! We at BJDivas are here to help you bring her home with our layaways!

Catch Mochi before she runs away again! :D

[​IMG]

Order Here

2. "If you tame me"... then what? There's nothing else... but it's an unfinished sentence and I nEeD tO KnOW WhAT haPpenS if yOu T@mE MoChi NOooOOOOooOoOoo a;lwketjh;klawet;qlnqawebvaewwre :shudder

More seriously though, what happened to the other skin colors? I (and apparently at least one other person) thought that the next Mochi release would have more colors than white?

3. According to the artist, yes, that was the plan, however development of new colors for Mochi would take a long time and not be applicable until a much later release, but they wanted to re-release Mochi now as a celebration of the third anniversary of their establishment.

They also said that the new color(s) are a mystery. :) All I can say is that Mochi isn't offered in the tan and black colors that Anubis is/was.

4. Why aren't the purple eyes for sale this time around? They're heavily featured in all the promo photos but we only have the option for gold

5. The purple eyes are now available for sale. :)

The reason that the purple eyes weren't at launch is because they're acrylic eyes made by a different shop, BlackBox had purchased them from that other shop and wasn't sure that they had them available again. On the other hand, the golden eyes are resin eyes made by a collaborating artist.

We just finished conferring with BlackBox, who contacted that other shop, and the purple eyes will be available again now. :D