BlackJack Style's Feedback Thread

May 22, 2011

1. Post your feedback here! :)

2. BlackJack Style purchased AH Ryan from me and it was a wonderful transaction. Communication was great and payment was made right away. Thank you for the purchase and I hope you enjoy your new doll! :)

3. I have nothing but kind words to say about Lisa! She purchased my Dollzone Aurora and paid right away and was a pleasure to deal with the entire transaction. Extremely polite, and such an awesome personality. I had a lot of fun talking with her, and it made me wish all my transactions were as enjoyable as this! I highly recommend her for absolutely anything! She is a buyer you can trust!

4. BlackJack Style bought dikadoll jointed hands from me, and it was a lovely transaction!
      She was friendly and even took the effort to photograph the hands for me when they arrived. Would love to do business with her again! ^^

5. I purchased Lisa's Dollzone Aurora from her; she was quick to respond to messages/questions, was helpful and informative and I would absolutely buy from her again! She's an absolute joy to do business with!