1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

blackpaperbag ~ feedback thread ^_^

Nov 16, 2006

1. I got a couple of really cool forest ranger vests from blackpaperbag and they arrived faster than expected. They are so well made too! Thank you!

2. POSITIVE

I'm from the armyvest group order. It arrived fast and insured. What a great person to deal with!

3. :fangirl: :fangirl: :fangirl:
      I love my new eyes!!!!great to do business!!!!hope to do more business!!!

Thank you so much my girl is going to love her new eyes!

KC

4. I just received my army vest from blackpaperbag and it is quite awesome. :D
      She was great to deal with, thanks so much!

5. I was apart of the army vest pro-order. I received my item yesterday and it was in perfect condition and packaged well. And I was always kept up to date and she was wonderful to work with.

6. Just got my army vest, it looks great! A pleasure to deal with, and would definitely be working with again.

7. Bought one of those fantastic military vests from Blackpaperbag. The vest is great, the communication was outstanding and the item arrived packaged well and in a timely manner. Would defiantly work with blackpaperbag again!

8. Sorry for taking so long leaving this--

I participated in a doll trade with blackpaperbag, and everything went VERY smoothly. She even did the faceup on the head in question and it is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much.

9. Just bought some 18mm blue glass eyes from blackpaperbag - she was friendly and everything went without a hitch! I look forward to future transactions with her!

La

10. blackpaperbag purchased shoes off me nearly a year ago... and the transaction was smooth and friendly! (:

11. Another satisfied army vest buyer (sorry about the wait, had to chase the post office folks down >_<). blackpaperbag, is always great to deal with. Painless, easy transaction!

12. I have buy a custom head to blackpaperbag. Awsome mackup !
      Very good communication, fast and serious seller.
      Perfect transaction, really n_n

13. Great transaction with BPB. I bought a Abio Angel Boy Body from her. She initially sent it to my Billing Address instead of my Shipping Address, but as soon as I notified her of the issue, she refunded the shipping it took to get him to me. Body was packed well and in good condition. Very professional throughout the entire transaction, couldn't have asked for more. Thanks!

14. I recently bought two army vests from BlackPaperBag, they arrived well packed! BPB is wonderfully communicative; also, props to you for the neat catch of the change in mailing address! :aheartbea Thank you so much~

15. I bought an army vest from her, and it's perfect, very detailed, and in great shape! Thank you!

16. joined her ninodoll group order. :3 she was great in allowing me layaway payment. communication was excellent and she let me know the moment the heads arrived. ^__^ the heads were picked up from her is fine shape and i'd gladly join any of her other group orders. ^3^

17. Blackpaperbag did my boy a gorgeous face-up. She's really cute, kind and patient with all my keep-changing-requests *blushes*
      A really responsible person :3. Recommended to deal with >w<.

18. I bought one of the military vest from blackpaperbag - and it's awesome... I'm kinda wishing I'd bought more! ;) At any rate - no fears here - I'll definitely be watching her sales posts for more awesome goodies! Thanks again!

19. bought a dreaming el head from Faith~
      She is a nice and friendly seller to deal with. ^^
      will definitely buy things or join her group order again if have the chance!

20. Great transaction with blackpaperbag i absolutely love my NaNuRi head! Shipped very fast.