1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

blackpaperbag ~ feedback thread ^_^

Nov 16, 2006

1. Blackpaperbag & I did a split for a Soom Spinel ~ I got the head w/faceup & she got the rest. She ordered the doll, kept me informed all the way thru the order & shipping process. She also sent me pictures of my new face before she shipped it to me. She's very friendly & reliable. If you are thinking of doing a transaction with her here on DOA ~ I highly recommend her!

2. I bought a fur wig from blackpaperbag, she was a pleasure to work with!

3. I bought one of those awesome military vests from Blackpaperbag. Everything was prompt and polite, and the vest is positively awesome. Thanks! :)

4. I bought a Fairyland Esther head from blackpaperbag~ she allowed me to put it on layaway for a short while which was very nice. :3 She shipped it quickly after I paid, and it was packaged really well.

Thank you so much! :aheartbea

5. Blackpaperbag gave Makihue a new face-up.
      I'd say it's more than what I expected! She really did a fantastic job! :D

Thanks, BPB! :aheartbea

6. Blackpaperbag was kind enough to send me a copy of the Catalog Magazine issue with the BJD article they wrote in it. Only charged me shipping!

Thank you so much!

7. having good transaction with blackpaperbag.

8. Blackpaperbag had done a faceup for me, and I am very impressed. ;D Shes got talent, done just how I wanted it. The transaction was smooth, good communication, nice packaging, and a polite person. Thank you!

9. I bought a wig from her. Perfect transaction, she is very fats and communicative. Item arrived in perfect conditions. Thanks for all!! :D

10. I bought the little sleeping fantasy-faceup PukiPuki faceplate from Blackpaperbag and it is sooooo very much better in person....such wonderful work! Thanks!

11. :D Hurray for the marvellousness of Blackpaperbag ! She proposed a trade for a pair of boots I was selling and I couldn't be happier with the results. My trade of a T-shirt and hoodie was sent quickly and arrived safe and sound. The items are lovely and of good quality. Fabulous !

:aheartbeaJaxa:aninja:

12. Heres a pic...thanks again![​IMG]

13. i sold a sd13 boy body to her.
      nice customer!!
      sent the payment on the date she promised ^- ^

14. Blackpaperbag is great to deal with :aheartbea
      She is friendly and great to communicate with!
      Her faceups are gorgeous and I'm very pleased with my transaction with her.
      Thank you so much!
      :)

15. bought an SD hoodie from blackpaperbag, who is always a pleasure to deal with. Item arrived safely and in very quick time. Thanks so much :)!

16. I bought a WS Feeple Nanuri 07 head from blackpaperbag. She was really friendly and communicative. The head arrived well packaged and the faceup is absolutely wonderful! Thank you! ^^

17. Blackpaperbag did a beautiful faceup for my sleeping Riff head. Faceup is clean and well executed. I am very happy with it! Good communication, safe packaging, super friendly and highly recommended. :D
      Thanks a bunch! ^_^

18. She's a wonderful seller! Very honest, quick shipment, and the products arrived in beautiful condition, just as advertised! A+++++

19. I was in a Minimee head GO BPB organised and I recived my head today no problems! Thank you so much :D