1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

blackpaperbag ~ feedback thread ^_^

Nov 16, 2006

1. blackpaperbag bought a mini gem aren from me and was very pleasant to deal with and paid quickly - a great transaction all around ^^

2. I mod a SunTan Ryu head for blackpaperbag and she was really friendly and patient,
      excellent communication and fast payment too ^_^
      great person to deal with!

Thank you so much!!

3. I purchased a Puki Pipi from blackpaperbag. Delivery was very fast and he was packaged very well, so even though the box took a knock he arrived safe and sound. Communication was friendly and constant, great all around. Thank you very much :)

4. blackpaperbag bought some bags and accessories from me~ ^^
      she make a very quickly payment ~ really soo sweetie to deal with~
      GOOD LUCK~
      >///< thanks~~~

5. blackpaperbag bought a pair of sneakers, she is so fast at paying and she was so nice to deal with, I will definitely do any business with her again!!!!! thank you!!!

6. I bought a Mnf Shushu sleeping head for her, great communication and was really patient xD Thank you so much and Sorry if I had caused any problems or confusion! The head is beautiful! =D <3

7. I traded heads with BPB and everything was as described and as expected!

8. I sold some Yo-SD clothes to blackpaperbag. Very smooth and nice transaction, and I was informed today that the items had arrived. Thank you very much

9. I just bought Luts body from Blackpaperbag! It was very good transaction , I bought the doll on layaway , it arrived safely packed and very fast.
      Blackpaperbag was answering my PM's almost immediately and always was very friendly and answering all my questions .
      Thank you very much !!

10. Blackpaperbag did a face up for me (on my Helena Carter head) and I am extremely happy with the results! Blackpaperbag kept me up to date on everything and replied to my pms very fast. When the face up was complete she shipped out very quickly :)
      Thankyou so much!

11. I've commission blackpaperbag for a faceup. She did an awesome job on it. I'm beyond satisfied with the result. :D

Also, i got ran into shipping problem as I gave her an incorrect address. She was very supportive and cooperative in tracking the head down. Thanks blackpaperbag.

12. Bought a Cloud head from blackpaperbag and everything went great...She was very understanding when i needed a bit more time to pay:)...Arrived quickly and very well packed!

thanks!

vicky

13. I did a faceplate trade with blackpaperbag, communication was great and the faceplate was wrapped so perfectly! :)

Thanks again!!

14. I bought a head from blackpaperbag and the transaction was a breeze! She was great to deal with and the head arrived very fast. highly recommended! Thanx!
      :)

15. I bought a head from blackpaperbag. It arrived in good pakaging and very fast!
      Great to deal with!!

16. I bought a mnf shushu from Blackpaperbag as well as commissioned a faceup. Her service was quick, professional, and great! I received her today, she was well packed and her faceup is amazing. Thank you so much! I would not hesitate to do business with her again.

17. Traded puki's for my MSD F09...
      Great trade, lovely faceups.. patient as i was away for 3 weeks during this trade..
      Recommended for trades :)
      Thank you :)

18. I just got my CH Bin back from blackpaperbag with his new faceup--it was a real pleasure to work with blackpaperbag on this commission! She was so fast, friendly, and professional, plus the quality of her faceup work is lovely. Definitely recommended! :aheartbea

19. I sold a shirt to blackpaperbag. Transaction went smoothly. Great buyer! Thanks.

20. I bought a pair of eyes gtom blackpaperbag- everythign went perfectly. She shipped them quickly, and they arrived safely packaged, and perfect. Absolutely perfect! Definately recommend. Thanks so much!