1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Blue Blood Doll Feedback (ALL)

Apr 30, 2009

1. What did you order? Silver with a face-up.

When did you order? I had him on the four month layaway program. xD I made my last payment on 12/08.

How was the communication? Wonderful as usual~

How easy was it to pay? Really easy with PayPal. :P

How long did it take to ship? Not long at all. I got him today. xD

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes!

Did the item look like the sales pictures? Again, I think he looks better than the sales pictures. xD

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes! <3

[​IMG]

2. * What did you order? Normal Peach skin Silver with light body blushing
      * When did you order? 12/06/09
      * How was the communication? Phenomenal. Medusa is extremely sweet, responds to any messages quickly, is friendly and helpful with any inquiries and genuinely seems to want to make anyone who is interested in her dolls have a pleasant experience.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy, went right through Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? -Two days- The doll was shipped out on Monday and arrived to me on Wednesday. Fasted shipping ever, especially for this time of year.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Better than appropriate. BBD is one of the best quality of dolls I have handled yet. Resin is thick, even, smooth and glowing. No bumps, no dust, no uneven joints. The bodies pose like a dream (best male posing I have experienced yet).
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Even better, and the resin -feels- wonderful.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very. Not a thing to complain about.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Again, no issues at all, but I know Medusa would have done whatever she could have to resolve any issues. After my doll was received, she messaged me to ensure that everything was alright. Literally, she made this the best doll related transaction I have had since joining the hobby so far. Wonderful, personal, and friendly customer service.
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely. If Medusa decides to make a female SD next, I'll be all over it.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? I would, granted if they were still in good condition, since the new quality is outstanding.

3. What did you order Silver
      How was the communication First class. Medusa was very helpful, a real joy
      How easy was it to pay Very with Paypal
      How long did it take to ship He arrived in two weeks - exceptional for the UK
      Was the quality appropriate for the price. Great value
      Did the item look like the picture. Better - he's stunning!
      Were you satified Yes!!! I'd buy another one of her dolls if I had the cash!

4. [​IMG]
      Naked so you could see blushing job.
      [​IMG]
      One of two outfits I bought with him.
      [​IMG]
      His sexy look.
      I named him Megumi.
      What did you order? Silver with Face up, body blushing, extra clothes, boots and wig
      When did you order? Nov 5th, 2009
      How was the communication? excellent. Medusa is the greatest and she even made sure all items were set aside for his homecoming.
      How easy was it to pay? Very easy Did PP for all payments & Opted for the 4 month layaway but got anxious and paid him off sooner.
      How long did it take to ship? Paid off on Wed Dec 16th, she shipped him Thurs and he arrived on Sat the 19th.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Definitely
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? Medusa did a fabulous job on his face and his body blushing even gave his nails a manicure and pedicure.
      Were you satisfied with the product? I so love Blue Blood Dolls I want Medusa to make a girl asap.
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

5. [​IMG]

What did you order? Silver with face up
      When did you order? December 28th, 2009
      How was the communication? Perfect. Medusa is very nice!
      How easy was it to pay? Very. No problems at all!
      How long did it take to ship? He arrived two days later. December 30th, 2009
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Considering that you get eyes, a 3 piece outfit, the doll, and shipping included, I'd say so. Absolutely!
      Did the item look like the sales pictures?Very much so! Just as appealing in person!
      Were you satisfied with the product? Extremely! He's such a beautiful sculpt! Heavy too! Good quality product!
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a

6. I ordered Waltz on Jan 6th
      he come in on the 9th
      he is awsome
      Medusa was very helpful and nice
      his name is now Erik Crow and he goes good with my girl doll Allix Gena who is a Soom Doll
      i got him with a outfit, shoes, eyes and wig(im waiting on it) so he was a good price
      [​IMG]
      here he is in his outfit with a black wig i own
      [​IMG]
      Erik and Allix:dance

7. What did you order? Waltz Peach skintone with Custom Face-up with outfit+boots
      When did you order? January 6th 2010
      How was the communication? The communication was superb. Best service I have ever encountered when it comes to dolls. Medusa is exceptional!!!
      How easy was it to pay? PayPal, so it was very safe and easy
      How long did it take to ship? A matter of days after payment received!! But total time was ony 2 weeks which is just amazing!!
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes I do, the quality is utterly incredible and the price is fantastic too
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes if not better!!
      Were you satisfied with the product? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best birthday present I have ever received!!
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      Would you order from the company again? YES!!!!!! Infact my mom is tempted to buy from this company!!
      ---------------------------------------------------------
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Zacky fits in perfectly with my other dolls, especially my POPO LiXuan doll Aiden, which im so glad about as theyre meant to be band mates! I dont think i could say enough good things about this company and Medusa! FANTASTIC FANTASTIC FANTASTIC!!

8. Blue Blood Doll

* What did you order? A black 8-9 SD sized fiber wig
      * When did you order? January 27th, 2010
      * How was the communication? Fast and clear. Everything was laid pout plainly and very simple to understand on the website, once my order was placed I received an e-mail from Medusa herself telling me my wig had shipped.
      * How easy was it to pay? Quick and painless through Paypal as linked via the web site.
      * How long did it take to ship? 3 days, it arrived on January 29th, 2010
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? It was well worth the price, the wig is very soft and extremely well made.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? There were no problems :aheartbea
      * Would you order from this company again? In a heart beat if they had something I needed.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes I would, especially their wigs!

9. * What did you order? SD Waltz
      * When did you order? Uh... December? I did a 3 month layaway
      * How was the communication? Great! Never had to wait long for e-mails
      * How easy was it to pay? Super easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? 2 days!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Oh yes. My Waltz doll is better then I could have hoped.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Very much so.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I didn't have any problems.
      * Would you order from this company again? I plan on it.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Sure.:aheartbea

10. * What did you order? Peach skin Waltz, combo with eyes, wigs and outfit, shoes.
      * When did you order? January 3th, 2010 (on layaway)
      * How was the communication? Great! Medusa is the sweetest person, and she answered all my questions promptly. She has excellent customer service!
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy, through Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? Not long at all!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The quality is superior. The resin is amazing color, almost translucent and glowing. It feels very nice as well. I am very impressed.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so, with everything in my order.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? There were no problems, and all the requests I made were met.
      * Would you order from this company again? Of course!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes.

11. * What did you order? Black SD boots
      * When did you order? less than a week ago
      * How was the communication? Fast and simple. The site is well organized and i got an email saying my order was recieved then another that it was shipped
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy through the paypal setup on their website
      * How long did it take to ship? No more than 3 days
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?The price and quality were amazing, id been looking for this pair of boots for a while and am very happy.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again?Yes if there was something i needed from their site.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Sure

12. * What did you order? Tall SD boots
      * When did you order? 03/24
      * How was the communication? Very good. The site was easy to use, and when they had a question about my address, they emailed me 5-6hrs after I placed my order, and still shipped the next day.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy through the paypal setup on their website
      * How long did it take to ship? Shipped 3/26 and arrived 3/29 (so very fast!)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      * Would you order from this company again?Definitely.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Probably.

13. * What did you order? Special Edition Kimono Waltz, 2 sets of clothes, & 2 wigs.
      * When did you order? Approx. Apr 9th
      * How was the communication? Excellent! She always kept in touch and kept me up to date as to what was going on with the order. Her involvement with the order process is really above and beyond what I expected.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy--right through Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? About 3 days not counting the weekend. He arrived on the 13th.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Most definitely! The resin is beautiful and the clothes etc are very well made!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yep!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Beyond satisfied!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? The closest thing we had to a problem was that I was worried about the pieces of my order getting separated with how ordering is done (no cart) and with me getting so many things. When I asked about it, she just told me to send her the list and she would make me up an invoice so everything would be together and so it was. Like I said, not really a problem at all. :-D
      * Would you order from this company again?
      No question at all. I'm going to be checking in for updates.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yep! Again, no question. :-)

14. * What did you order? Waltz with face-up, clothes, shoes and wigs.
      * When did you order? March 31, 2010
      * How was the communication? Fast and efficient. Medusa replied to my messages very quickly and answered all my questions. She is really kind and helpful!
      * How easy was it to pay? Through PayPal, really easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? 1 day (it turned out we live in the same city =))
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Definitely :)
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, even better!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Beyond satisfied =) The doll is amazingly beautiful, and all the accessories are of excellent quality. Oh my, I would totally wear these clothes myself if they were my size =)
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? The only problem I encoutered had nothing to do with the company - the post service accidentally misplaced my package, even though the address on it was correct. Throughout that time of uncertainty Medusa stayed in touch with me, and greatly helped me in resolving this problem.
      * Would you order from this company again? For sure! The quality of their goods and the customer service are outstanding.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes =)

15. * What did you order? I ordered several things: Outfit Set #035 ,1/3 Boy Colorful Punk Shoes ITEM#S-019, Light Blonde Color Short Wig (8-9 inches) Item#W-0023
      * When did you order? April 6th, 2010
      * How was the communication? Communication was A+++ she replied quickly to my questions concerning the sizing of the clothing. (She had to communicate with the person making the clothing) She was also quick to give me a quote for shipping.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easily with Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? She shipped the same day I order but due to USPS it took 2 weeks to reach me. It is no fault of hers, it traveled very slowly to get out of the US once it arrived in Canada it took less than 2 days to reach me.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The quality was outstanding, the wig is soft, the outfit is great, the only small complain I have is that the shoulder straps were not tacked in, which I can remedy for quite easily, nothing worth sending back. The shoes are lovely and didn't smell awful, which is almost a first to me.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes they did, the wig needs to be style but that's a thing you need to do anyway. :)
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Extremely satisfied!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Not applicable.
      * Would you order from this company again? Oh definatly, I was very pleased with her products and her prompt replies to any questions I had.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes I would, because the quality is great :)

16. * What did you order? A clothing set, specifically Set #38 (A black shirt, red jeans, and black boots)
      * When did you order? Around the first of April (The 5th or 6th?)
      * How was the communication? Excellent! She quickly answered an email question I had and was very polite.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? She shipped the order within eight hours of payment. 0_0 I was impressed to say the least.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Very much so, their are real belt loops and snaps on the jeans and both clothing items even have little tags sewn in.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, very much so.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I don't know if this counts as a problem, but I was unsure whether the shipping counted toward my total and I would get the free item. I emailed them about it, and she said that normally it wouldn't count but since I was a first time customer she would give it to me! XD
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely! They were very prompt and everything was better than I expected.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Sure! I haven't been able to put the clothes on a doll for any length of time yet, but they feel very sturdy and unlikely to fall apart.

17. * What did you order? #S-014 black boots
      * When did you order? the night of April 20th
      * How was the communication? Got a prompt email confirming my order, saying it would ship out the next day, then another one the next day saying that it had shipped. ^__^
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy, though the cart is a bit confusing as you have to pay for shipping seperately, and that fee only covers one item, so if you want more items you have to email for the shipping charge...I might have ordered another pair of boots at the same time if it was not set up that way.
      * How long did it take to ship? Arrived on April 23rd
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, they are very cool boots, exactly what I was looking for. ^o^
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? very much so
      * Would you order from this company again? yes, there are a few other pairs of shoes that I'm eyeing still....X3

18. * What did you order? An SD size boy outfit.
      * When did you order? April 2010
      * How was the communication? Excellent. The website is clear and concise, and Medusa contacted me immediately after I made my purchase. She also contacted me to let me know the outfit had shipped.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy. Paypal is linked to the website, and you pay as you check out.
      * How long did it take to ship? She shipped immediately, and the package arrived in a matter of a few days. (WOW!)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Her prices are very reasonable. The outfit was extremely well made and of professional quality.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? There were no problems
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely! My experience with them was excellent, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes.
      * Your overall rating of this company's goods and service: A+

19. * What did you order? SD Long Black Wig #W-0010
      * When did you order? 05/05/2010
      * How was the communication? Absolutely perfect. When Medusa emailed to let me know that she had shipped the wig, she even included a scan of the receipt from the post office. :3
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy as pie, PayPal.
      * How long did it take to ship? My order was shipped the same day I paid, and I received it two days later. FAST.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Wonderful! The wig is absolutely gorgeous.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Exactly.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes yes yes!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Most definitely. I already know of a few things I want to get.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Sure, if it was necessary.

20. * What did you order? 2 sets of clothes and shoes
      * When did you order? April 2010
      * How was the communication? Excellent. Medusa is very pleasent to deal with
      * How easy was it to pay? irritating if you are buying more than one thing. They seriously need a better cart system
      * How long did it take to ship? under a week. My mail is delivered to my box so I'm not sure exactly what day things land.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? the clothing is excellent value for the money. If you boys are rockers or like that style, give them a look.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? extremely
      * Would you order from this company again? yes.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? yes