1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Blue Blood Doll Feedback (ALL)

Apr 30, 2009

1. What did you order? LE Valentine
      When did you order? May 12th, 2010
      How was the communication? Excellent, I felt as if I were the only person who mattered to her.
      How easy was it to pay? Need shopping cart, but paid by Paypal which was easy.
      How long did it take to ship? 5 days
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Excellent
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes
      Were you satisfied with the product? more than satisfied
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? no problems
      Would you order from this company again? yes, and I did
      Would you buy this company's products second hand? yes

2. * What did you order?
      1/3 Boy Boots S-9

* When did you order?
      May 17th, 2010

* How was the communication?
      Absolutely perfect, as usual.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Super easy, PayPal.

* How long did it take to ship?
      Received the boots in two days!

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      ABSOLUTELY. They're so detailed!

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Better! They're amazing in person.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Very much so. The prices are so reasonable, and the products themselves are fantastic.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

* Would you order from this company again?
      YES. This is my second time ordering from Blue Blood, and I already know of even more stuff I want. :3

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      If it was necessary, yes.

3. * What did you order? Basic Waltz, clothing, shoes, and wigs
      * When did you order? 05/16/2010
      * How was the communication? Perfect! Medusa was very personable, efficient, and professional - she stayed in contact with me throughout the layaway and purchase, and even sent invoices with her email. The wigs were shipped separately, at no charge to me! and a free fur wig and a pair of beautiful blue glass eyes.
      * How easy was it to pay? VERY easy! Layaway and PayPal!
      * How long did it take to ship? My order was shipped on Tuesday and I received it on Thursday, two days later. FAST.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The quality is wonderful and no where indicative of the price. The engineering on this doll is detailed and solid - all the parts fit exactly, and he is sturdy and posable and holds his pose wonderfully! The parts fit so well it was hard to find the head cap! The resin is luminous and realistic - a lovely shade that doesn't clash with my other dolls. just gorgeous. The face-up is perfect. The clothing and shoes are just too cute and well scaled and great quality for the price. The wigs are good quality and perfect fit.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Exactly.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very satisfied and pleasantly surprised.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes - I already have a few things picked out and would love another boy.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? I think the quality should stand the test of time, so yes, I would.

4. What did you order? LE Valentine
      When did you order? May 11th
      How was the communication? Absolutely stellar. Medusa is an utter pleasure to deal with.
      How easy was it to pay? No problems at all. Very easy, even for a paypal newbie like me.
      How long did it take to ship? 10 days (to Canada, with a stop in customs)
      Was the quality appropriate for the price? He's outstanding
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? He's even more gorgeous in person.
      Were you satisfied with the product? I'm just thrilled!
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Not at all applicable, here!
      Would you order from this company again? In a heartbeat.
      Would you buy this company's products second hand? Absolutely.

5. * What did you order? Two outfit sets and a wig
      * When did you order? 05/05/2010
      * How was the communication? Wonderful, Medusa is very attentive, she answers all emails very fast, in the most friendly and professional way. She is a very sweet person, it's always a pleasure doing business with her!
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy, PayPal.
      * How long did it take to ship? My order was shipped on the next day!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The quality of both the clothes and the wigs is very good. The clothes fit my Waltz perfectly, and they are very nice. Great quality for the price!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very satisfied.
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, and I'm sure I will.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes. ​

6. * What did you order? BlueBlood Valentine, custom faceup (slight smirk)
      * When did you order? May 16th
      * How was the communication? Awesome, awesome, awesome as always. :D Medusa is great!!
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy with Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? around 2 weeks, but that's because I'm in the great white North, and shipping from the States to here always takes foreeeever
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Beyond appropriate. I love these dolls so much! (I have three now)
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Better!!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Extremely.
      * Would you order from this company again? Without a doubt. <3
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yup!

7. * What did you order? - a pair of boots and an outfit (two orders)
      * When did you order? Boots 4/10, outfit 6/10
      * How was the communication? Superb. Medusa emailed right after I placed my orders and updated to let me know when the order had shipped.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy with paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? Shipped the next day and got here in two days. Fastest. Shipping. Ever.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, defnitely!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yep.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely.
      * Would you order from this company again? I'm already plotting another order ;)
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? For sure!

8. * What did you order? Waltz doll
      * When did you order? november 2009
      * How was the communication? All was very clear, quickly and politely
      * How easy was it to pay? through Paypal as linked via the web site.
      * How long did it take to ship? Fastest shipping in some weeks (russian post :( )
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? There were no problems ))
      * Would you order from this company again? With pleasure I will order still that-nibud in the future
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes

9. * What did you order? Waltz and a Combo C outfit set.
      * When did you order? May 17, 2010.
      * How was the communication? Amazing. Medusa emails you back FAST, is very friendly and helpful, and then goes above and beyond-- I decided to wait to choose my Combo C outfit with my new doll until the new outfits had come in so there was more variety, and she emailed me to let me know when the new outfits were coming in and then to let me know when she had posted them on the site.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy! Paypal, and the shipping for what I got-- the doll-- was listed. She did not charge me extra shipping to send the outfit separately, either. So nice of her!
      * How long did it take to ship? I got him May 27. She did his faceup the weekend after I ordered, mere days, then actual transit time was 2 days. She mailed it May 25, the day I confirmed I wanted her to go ahead and ship the doll once he was ready (I had otherwise been planning to wait for the new outfits and have them sent together, but the outfits were delayed and she let me know).
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely. I've seen more expensive dolls that did not look this good-- the skin fairly glows, faintly translucent-- and the clothing is also well put together.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Even better.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very. Medusa does beautiful work and I've gotten compliments on the doll's resin and overall look.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? No problems! I was very happy. Medusa and her products are great.
      * Would you order from this company again? In a heartbeat.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes I would, if it was in good condition. There are other of her dolls I would still like, and it was hard choosing between faceup and no faceup because I like her style very much, but I wanted to get to play with the lovely head blank too. If I got a second doll from her, I'd be very tempted to try my own faceup now that I do have one by her to compare it to and use as an example to fix it if I screw up. ;)

10. - I ordered from eBay, rather than the BBD site-

* What did you order?
      Short Boots S-022
      * When did you order?
      July 10th
      Super fast. I recieved an email from Medusa with a payment confirmation, and another email to confirm that it had been shipped.
      As painless as Paypal through eBay gets.
      Shipped on the 12th, arrived the 21st (for shipping to Canada)
      Absolutely! Very high quality (very soft as well), and the colour is nicer than in their pictures.
      Better!
      Yes.
      N/A
      Definitely.
      Yes!

11. * What did you order?
      SD13 Waltz and Combo C
      * When did you order?
      7/19/2010
      Excellent! Replied very fast and polite, it was the best first BJD experience I could ask for.
      Very easy, paypal XD
      It arrived on the 23rd so 4 days
      Deffinately ^.^
      Exactly
      Absolutely!
      No problems whatsoever
      Yes!
      Well it depends, on the quality, price and if I really want it.

12. * What did you order? An outfit and a pair of boots
      * When did you order? July 19th, 2010
      * How was the communication? Super fast, kind and courteous.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy: I followed the website's recommendations for an order of 2 items or more and contacted Medusa, who sent me a Paypal invoice a few hours later.
      * How long did it take to ship? The package was shipped on the day I paid for the items.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely. The boots are very detailed, show perfectly aligned seams and no glue residues. The coat is also soft, with a nice lining and perfectly symmetric seams. I'm usually picky yet I'm quite happy with this purchase!
      * Did the items look like the sales pictures? Better than the pictures, I'd say.
      * Were you satisfied with the products? Yes.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? No problems. Medusa even offered me different shipping methods.
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? If they've been well maintained, of course.

13. * What did you order? "Kimono Waltz" fullset (last one!)
      * When did you order? June 15th, 2010, on a 3-month layaway
      * How was the communication? Fast and clear. Website is clearly laid out and easy to follow, order immediately followed up with e-mails. Medusa is a pleasure to do business with, quick to reply, always friendly and helpful.
      * How easy was it to pay? A snap--PayPal links from website.
      * How long did it take to ship? 3 days. Final payment sent on Friday Aug 13th, doll arrived Aug. 16th
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I would actually expect to pay more for work of this quality. The kimono is very well made of a handsome fabric, complete with juban (under-kimono) and sash; the wig is the nicest one I've ever handled, silky soft and smooth, braids like a dream; and Waltz is just beautiful. Lovely eyes, neat and smooth joints, stands and poses well, with a sleek finish and an almost porcelain-like translucency
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, and even better =)
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Completely.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? There were no problems :aheartbea Medusa in fact went beyond the fullset for me: when I asked for violet eyes instead of the grey ones that were part of the set, she sent both!
      * Would you order from this company again? In a second. In fact I'm thinking of buying some of their outfits later on.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Absolutely, especially wigs.

14. What did you order? Draven :D
      * How was the communication? Excellent :)
      * When did you order? Four days ago
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy with PayPal offered.
      * How long did it take to ship? Three days. :cheer
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so, stellar quality work.
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes I would. :aheartbea
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Prefer to buy new. :)

15. *What did you order? Standard Waltz and an outfit/wig/shoes combo, on eBay!
      *When did you order? 8/21/10
      *How was the communication? Especially superb! Medusa not only answered all my questions very quickly but went out of her way to be extra friendly & helpful...she's so incredibly easy & fun to deal with, a genuinely kind & quite knowledgable lady...she made the whole transaction a breeze..
      *How easy was it to pay? Super easy - I used PayPal on eBay & paid within minutes..
      *How long did it take to ship? Two days - she mailed him Monday morning & he arrived Wednesday afternoon..
      *Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely! This is a spectacularly handsome doll - his lushly lovely resin almost glows from within, his face up is superb, every small detail on his body is fine and beautiful, and the clothes are completely marvelous & fit perfectly!
      *Did the item look like the sales pictures? Better! Waltz is even more beautiful in person! :D
      *Were you satisfied with the product? I've collected dolls of one kind or another all of my life, and this man is my very favorite doll I have ever owned...I completely adore him! :aheartbea
      *If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I had no problems..
      *Would you order from this company again? Absolutely yes! Dolls, wigs, clothes, it's all fabulous from BlueBlood!
      *Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Of course!

16. * What did you order? E-007 Glass Amber Eyes 16mm
      * When did you order? 08/21/10
      * How was the communication? Excellent. After I ordered the eyes, I realized I'd shipped it home instead of to my college. I sent them a message and they easily changed it for me. I got my reply within an hour or two.
      * How easy was it to pay? Quick and painless through Paypal as linked via the web site.
      * How long did it take to ship? Shipped out same day I paid. Arrived 3 days later.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, the eyes look perfect.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? There were no problems :aheartbea
      * Would you order from this company again? You bet!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, I would.

17. * What did you order? Valentine Special Edition Full Set, plus outfits, shoes and wig
      * When did you order? August 26, 2010
      * How was the communication? Outstanding, helpful, informative throughout. Medusa was such a pleasure to deal with and she went above and beyond to provide excellent communication and make this the most stress-free and hassle-free transaction
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy through Paypal link on the site
      * How long did it take to ship? Purchased late on a Thursday, shipped Friday, and arrived Monday!
      Absolutely. The resin is lustrous and he's perfect from top to toe. Outfits, shoes and wigs are made to perfection.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes. Better, even! Such quality craftsmanship and attention to detail in every little thing. The face-up? Gorgeous!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Oh yes, very much!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Absolute satisfaction with no problems
      * Would you order from this company again? Looking forward to my next shopping excursion already!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Second-hand, third-hand .. such good quality, yes

18. What did you order? I ordered Waltz, fell in love with that face, and some clothing as part of the combination and then a couple of extra pieces.

* When did you order? I ordered Waltz late Wednesday night and he arrived on Saturday...barely three days!

* How was the communication? Superb. Medusa emailed right after I placed my order and explained that I could add some extra shoes because the "combo" included shoes too. And I added an extra jacket and sunglasses which all arrived with Waltz. I also received extra eyes as well. I was told exactly when it would arrive and what to expect. Very friendly and helpful communication through out the process. So helpful having the right clothing to get Waltz and me started, good knowing things would fit properly and all arrive with Waltz too. Didn't want the poor guy to go naked while I tried to find something for him to wear.

* How easy was it to pay? Easy with paypal. Couldn't be easier.

* How long did it take to ship? Shipped the next day and got here in two days. Fastest. Shipping. Ever.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely. Weight gives substance, great posability and wonderful resin color. Very high quality product worth more than the price asked but delighted with the price including the shipping.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Very much so, very handsome and romantic looking.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely.

* Would you order from this company again? Absolutely. I've looked carefully for a masculine looking male doll and finally found one that wouldn't be easily mistaken for a female. So will watch for any of Medusa's new sculptures!

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? For sure! I have no doubt the quality of these dolls will last and hold up well.

19. What did you order? Two orders -- LE Valentine and extra otfit and wig

* When did you order? Summer 2010 (Husband did it, don't have date)

* How was the communication? Best ever! Medusa answered all questions promptly, and is wonderful and friendly to deal with.

* How easy was it to pay? super simple, one with paypal, one with money order

* How long did it take to ship? a couple of days each -- really fast

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Oh, my, yes, yes!
      The resin and structure are tip top, and the sculpt is so beautiful!

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes, but better.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Completely

* Would you order from this company again? Of course, Medusa was wonderful. the order was great, and she included an extra wig and undies with Valentine, and she went above and beyond to assemble what I needed in the outfit and wig order. Prices for the outfit and shoes was great.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, in a heartbeat.

20. * What did you order? Waltz w/o faceup, two wigs, three sets of eyes, one outfit, and shoes
      * When did you order? Oct 9
      * How was the communication? Very fast and clear. I had three or more emails over the course of the order because Medusa notified me that she was adding new outfits in a few hours and asked if I wanted to wait to see them. She answered all my questions and then some. Astounding customer service.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy with Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? 3 days, it arrived on Oct 12
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes. I would have paid a lot more for something of this quality since the doll is so well-constructed and the clothes are gorgeous.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Better.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I had no problems.
      * Would you order from this company again? I'm putting together another order already.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, although I'm more inclined to buy them new.