1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Blue Blood Doll Feedback (ALL)

Apr 30, 2009

1. * What did you order? I ordered a Kendo outfit for 60-65cm sized dolls
      * When did you order? October 20th
      * How was the communication? There was none needed, really. I got my shipping notice almost instantly.
      * How easy was it to pay? Quick and painless through Paypal as linked via the web site.
      * How long did it take to ship? About 2 days on October 22nd, which was impressive!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Very much so!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes! They ship quickly and the clothing is of really nice quality!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, depending on the seller

2. * What did you order? A wig and two pairs of boots.
      * When did you order? 9/21/10
      * How was the communication? Excellent.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy. I paid via Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? Received the items about 4 days later.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Very much so.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes

3. * What did you order? Waltz w/ no faceup, blond wig, boots, jeans, jacket, shirt
      * When did you order? November 3, 2010
      * How was the communication? Very quick, efficient, and polite!
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy with paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? 3 days - Came on November 6
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Very much so. The doll is gorgeous with no flaws and came well strung with his eyes already in. The wig is soft and beautiful, the eyes flawless, and the clothes! So cute and wonderful quality.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very much. <3
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? No problems!
      * Would you order from this company again? Absolutely!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Definitely. I can't reccomend these dolls more.

4. * What did you order? Blue Blood Special VALENTINE
      * When did you order? late July 2010, on a four month lay-away plan
      * How was the communication? Fast, friendly, business-like and clear. Everything was explained, in easy to understand directions on the website, once my order was placed I received an e-mail from Medusa herself each time a payment was made.
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal payments as linked via the web site. She also let me pay on my schedule, making it so I could get the doll in about 2 weeks earlier than I'd planned.
      * How long did it take to ship? Once my last payment was made the doll shipped immediately. I had him in 3 days via USPS Priority Mail with insurance. Late October 2010
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely, first off, because I'm buying from an American firm I felt better, but mostly because the price was in-line or better than most of the similar BJD SD dolls
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? EVEN BETTER!!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so, I recommend this manufacturer to all my friends.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? There were no problems :aheartbea
      * Would you order from this company again? This is actually my second order from this company, the first being clothing. I would order from them again, definately!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, because I actually have. My first Blue Blood doll was purchased as a used doll from an eBay seller. He sold me on the company, I had never really warmed to BJDs before that!

5. * What did you order? A black fur wig
      * When did you order? Oct. 22nd 2010
      * How was the communication? Awesome. Medusa contacted me after I made the order, telling me she would ship the wig after the payment had cleared. Then again, when the payment went through, she told me that she had shipped it. :3
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy as paypal gets.
      * How long did it take to ship? After a week's wait for the echeck to clear, Medusa shipped it on Nov. 2nd. I received the wig today-Nov. 12th, so it took 8 business days, I think.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes! Extremely soft and style-able. I can't wait til Christmas to put it on my Weylin.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Definitely~
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I had no problem at all. A pleasant experience!
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely, if there was something I wanted, no hesitation~
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Sure!

6. * What did you order? A tuxedo set
      * When did you order? 10:30 AM, Monday Nov. 15th
      * How was the communication? Lightning fast--I got a shipping notice from Medusa within hours of placing my order.
      * How easy was it to pay? A snap through Paypal link.
      * How long did it take to ship? 2 days--arrived Wednesday afternoon
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? More than appropriate! $60 is a downright bargain for a complete suit as nicely made as this.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Even better.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? Planning on it. =)
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes.

7. * What did you order? Waltz with face-up + Combo C
      * When did you order? November, 13 2010
      * How was the communication? The communication was great! Medusa was very kind and patient with me. She explained me everything I wanted to know and I had no problems at all! And i really loved to talk to her, she is very interesting and artistic person! ^u^
      * How easy was it to pay? PayPal, but it was my friend who used it ^^''' Thanks to his help.
      * How long did it take to ship? It was shipped the next day and i got it 3 weeks later on December, 7.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? This doll is worth of all the money I have spent on it!!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Even better! It's a hard question, since I fell in love with Waltz looking at his picture, but he is even more gorgeous in reality ^_^.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? I have no reason for complaint.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I had no problems, but I'm sure that even if there were any, everything would have been sattled in the best way!
      * Would you order from this company again? I'm thinking of buyng the first Medusa's girl-doll! That's why I'm looking forward to see her! ;)
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Hmmm,,,no! I will buy only from Medusa to support her brand! Her dolls deserve to be known all around the world!~~

8. * What did you order? Rock Star Draven Doll :aheartbea
      * When did you order? May 2010
      * How was the communication? Excellent. :aheartbea Medusa was very nice. She anwsered all my questions and she was even so nice to take the doll out of ebay, until I got the money to buy him and she also gave another pair of eyes.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy. I bought the doll on ebay and paid with paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? about 1 month. The doll arrived at June 6th at my friend's house (shipping to Germany).
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? :D Yes I was.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? There weren't any problems.
      * Would you order from this company again? Of course.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes I would.

9. I just received my Valentine's set, the tuxedo with tails. It is beautiful, excellent quality, and the price was eminently reasonable for this well made garment.
      As always, Medusa's service and prompt, pleasant communication was exceptional.
      Thank you, thank you!!!

10. :)
      What did you order? Valentine
      * When did you order? November 2010
      * How was the communication? Excellent with quick responses to questions.
      * How easy was it to pay? Quick via Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? 2 or 3 days; super fast
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? These dolls are stunning, well worth the price.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely. This is the second Blue Blood doll I’ve purchased.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? There weren’t any problems.
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, the quality is stellar and the owner a gem.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes but I prefer them right from the creator. Now stop reading the reviews and go buy a Blue Blood doll. They are truly fabulous!
      :D

11. I'm happy to add to this thread for my first purchase from Blueblood Dolls. I got one of their brand-new wigs (the shorter purple one). I was stunned by how quickly it was shipped; the quality is *excellent* and communication was also friendly and excellent!

I'm very happy to recommend them.

12. * What did you order? SD Waltz and a couple outfits
      * When did you order? Paid off my 6 month layaway on 12/23
      * How was the communication? Amazing! Clear, super fast, and very friendly.
      * How easy was it to pay? Super easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? Less than 2 days! :D
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Way more than! I can not get over how *BEAUTIFUL* this boy is, and how well made the clothes are!!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Better! And that's saying something because the pics are gorgeous.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Extremely!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I had no problems at all.
      * Would you order from this company again? Absolutely. In fact, I'm hoping to. ;)
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Definitely.

13. * What did you order? Basic Valentine with custom face-up with free outfit

* When did you order? January 6, 2011

* How was the communication? Absolutely amazing. She answered all my emails promptly and was extraordinarily helpful and patient.

Medusa agreed to do a custom face-up based off some pictures and drawings I have of an original character that the doll is to be. When I saw the exact right shade of blue eyes on the site, I asked if I could request those for him, but said that I'd be happy to pay extra for those eyes if it wasn't possible. She said it was no problem to put the eyes I wanted in without extra cost. She even emailed me to apologize for taking an extra day before shipping him (posting him Monday instead of Saturday) to get the face-up right as she didn't like the way the eyebrows were turning out. In my opinion, Medusa went above and beyond.

* How easy was it to pay? Paypal made it very easy.

* How long did it take to ship?
      9 days from when she posted him, but I'm in Canada and Customs held him hostage for 3 days *grumbles*. Medusa shipped him on the day she said she would and promptly emailed the tracking number, too.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      I'm blown away by the quality of the doll. Stands like a rock straight out of the box, no seam lines, gorgeous face-up in the style I'd asked for, wonderful tone/translucent quality to the resin and the quality of the outfit is very good and I'm amazed that she offers that choice for free when you buy a doll.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? The company pics are lovely, but the in-person view is even better. I can't get over how spectacular he looks.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely.

* Would you order from this company again? Without hesitation. There's actually a few clothing items and some boots that caught my eye that I may end up ordering later. Should I have another character in the future that demands to be shelled in a BBD, there won't be any hesitation on my part in ordering.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Sure, but for the price and service, I'd likely buy straight from the company unless it was a sold out item no longer available on the site.

14. * What did you order? - A pair of jeans in BBD's new "Uncle" size (for 65-70cm) and a pair of SD13 high top sneakers

* When did you order? - January 5, 2011

* How was the communication? As always, Medusa is super fast, pleasant and just a JOY to deal with. She has a well-deserved reputation for customer service.

* How easy was it to pay? - Paid by Paypal. Easy as always.

* How long did it take to ship?- They arrived today, so shipping was 14 days, which is pretty normal to Canada with the shipping option I chose. No complaints at all. I'm totally used to waiting a bit longer!

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? - Absolutely. The quality was just excellent and the price was extremely reasonable given the quality of the products I recieved.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? - They actually look much better in person than they did on the website.

* Were you satisfied with the product? - Couldn't be happier!

* Would you order from this company again? - Always! I would never hesitate to order from Medusa when she has products that catch my interest. I enjoy dealing with her and I know she's going to take good care of me when I buy from her. I will return again and again.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? - I would certainly consider it, but I'd rather order directly from Medusa if possible.

15. * What did you order? Basic Waltz with Combination C (an outfit, pair of shoes, and a wig); blonde wig

* When did you order? January 20, 2011.

* How was the communication? Amazing. She was very, very quick with email responses and totally understanding when I was having difficulty with Paypal.

* How easy was it to pay? Paypal made it very easy the first time. With the wig alone, I had a bit of trouble with my bank card, but I got that resolved.

* How long did it take to ship?
      Medusa shipped him out the very next day! It was a Friday, and he came to my house on Monday. I just got him today, though, since no one had been home to sign for him on Monday.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Definitely. I was a little iffy about paying a lot for a doll, but her prices were very reasonable, and I've been looking at her dolls since I first got into them. The quality is above and beyond anything I expected, honestly.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Even better, and that's saying a lot. Medusa's dolls are absolutely gorgeous in the pictures alone!

* Were you satisfied with the product? Yeees. I absolutely love him!

* Would you order from this company again? Definitely. There are a few outfits I'm looking at, and I'm seriously considering buying Silver now, as well. >_>

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, but I would rather deal directly with Medusa. She was such a joy to talk to!

16. * What did you order? Originally, Basic Valentine with C combo package, but once I got to talking with Medusa later on, I mentioned wanting that long black jacket the Special Valentine had come with... and she said she had one Special Valentine that had just become available that week, due to a cancellation.
      SO! I ended up with a Special Valentine, and since I'd already been imagining my boy with those clothes I'd chosen for the combo package, we added those onto the order as well. I ended up with three sets of clothing, two wigs, two pair of eyes, and my boy - and she even left off the eyelashes per my request. :)

* When did you order? 10Jan11 - set up for six month lay away, but ended up only taking about five weeks.

* How was the communication? Excellent! Replies were always fast, and Medusa was always friendly and easy to deal with!

* How easy was it to pay? Paypal - easy. (Probably a bit tooooo easy! :lol: )

* How long did it take to ship? He was sent out the day after I paid in full! Paid Monday, shipped Tuesday, arrived Friday!

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely! The engineering on the joints is just wonderful! The luminosity of the resin is much like French resin, and they are solid/hefty guys even though they look light. Posing is a breeze. They come snugly strung, no need to restring - just straight out of the box, ready to play!

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? As mentioned before: Much Better! I'd been watching Blue Blood since they opened, but was never convinced to take the plunge, until I held a Waltz in my own hands... and was completely smitten. I went home that very day, and ordered my Valentine.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Couldn't be happier!

* Would you order from this company again? Undoubtedly. Even if just for the clothes/shoes/wigs.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Don't see why not!

17. Let me start out by saying Medusa is the most wonderful person EVAR!

What did you order? SE Valentine Fullset without a face-up.
      When did you order? ...that's a good question. I think it was in August or September. Late, of either month. It was supposed to be a six month layaway---which was turned into an eight month layaway. x_x,
      How was the communication? WONDERFUL! She is so prompt and friendly! She is clear and absolutely wonderful! When she learned that my Valentine's name is Vincent, she made the joke of "Vincent Valentine from Final Fantasy VII". XD
      How easy was it to pay? Paypal is so simple. <3
      How long did it take to ship? Shipping was SUPER prompt! It took three days! Would have been two, but for the Monday Holiday. xP
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? PERFECT! I feel so spoiled for all the stuff she sent! Not only was he a full-set with clothes, wig, gloves, and shoes...but he also got two pairs of eyes!
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? He looked BETTER!
      Were you satisfied with the product? GOD YES I WANT MORE! XD
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a.

Medusa is so kind and wonderful. I will NOT hesitate to do business with her again! Thank you, thank you soooo much, Medusa & Hubby! 8D

18. What did you order? Kimono and hakama set
      When did you order? Tuesday March 29th
      How was the communication? Fast, efficient and friendly, as always =)
      How easy was it to pay? PayPal, fast and easy--links from her website
      How long did it take to ship? 3 days--arrived on Friday April 1st
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? Even nicer!
      Were you satisfied with the product? 100%
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      ==Another great transaction with Blueblood :D

19. * What did you order? Waltz doll with face-up, outfit, wig, shoes, glass eyes

* When did you order? paid on 3.31.11, after talking to her via email for a few days about what I wanted to order.

* How was the communication? Excellent! Medusa answered my emails very promptly.

* How easy was it to pay? Easy. I used Paypal.

* How long did it take to ship? 3 days! Super fast!

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Oh, absolutely!

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Even better! The doll is so gorgeous in person! He's very heavy and solid, with beautiful joints and great posing ability. And his face-up is just as gorgeous as the rest of the doll! The clothing items that came with him are really superb, too, very nice quality.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Completely!

* Would you order from this company again? Absolutely.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? No, I'd rather buy new directly from Medusa.

I want to add, too, that Medusa's customer service is wonderful. I asked if my doll could have wine red eyebrows and she fulfilled my request, and beautifully so! I can't say enough good things about her and her company. :)

20. I just received some boots for my Valentine and a beautiful leather look jacket for another guy. The hardest part of the whole transaction was deciding which of the wonderful things to order this time. As always, the package came with speed, the quality was outstanding, the emails were friendly and fast.
      My favorite place to order!