1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Blue Blood Doll Feedback (ALL)

Apr 30, 2009

1. * What did you order? SE Valentine, fullset, no faceup
      * When did you order? 4/20/2011
      * How was the communication? Excellent.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy with Paypa.
      * How long did it take to ship? He arrived yesterday, 4/23/2011
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Oh yes, very much so.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Better, I think.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Oh yes.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Yep, sure would.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? I'd rather buy directly from Medusa, but second-hand would be an option.

2. * What did you order? Two pairs of 70cm Shoes
      * How easy was it to pay? So easy - PayPal
      * How long did it take to ship? Medusa shipped like, the next day? They took 6 days to arrive :)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Definitely - I've paid more $ on other shoes that were lower quality than these - They look awesome
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Better
      * Were you satisfied with the product? YES !!
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?Probably if the seller was in my country.

3. * What did you order? I have over a period of 7 months I believe did layaway on 3 of the boys, Waltz, Silver & Valentine. As well as extra clothes, wigs, shoes and so on.
      * When did you order? Between August 2010 - Feb 2011
      * How was the communication? Super, Medusa is the best on getting back to you asap.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy with Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? Other then layaway times, soon as final payment was sent all 3 arrived within a week.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? IMO these are the best dolls for the price. No fiddling with joints, the boys literally stand up right from box. The clothes are top notch and any issues I have had with the clothes or wigs Medusa was right on top of it fixing it.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Better.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I had no problems.
      * Would you order from this company again? I still buy clothes, wigs and shoes from BBD as found certain items do fit some of my other dolls and it's been a great relief as those have been hard to fit dolls.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? For sure, if I had the funds and saw a BBD boy looking for a home would adopt in a second.

4. * What did you order? 4 wigs, a pair of raspberry pants, and a pair of sunglasses.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy, Paypal is always easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? Medusa ships fast once payment clears. Packaged arrived in 3 days.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Definitely. Everything from the wigs, to the pants always feel like the best quality and I always look there first for items.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, and always a good quality in fabric, or the hair on wigs.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? YES !!
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? If the item was well cared for then yes for sure.

5. What did you order? blank Valentine with jeans and tshirt
      When did you order? Finished paying off my layaway on July 1, 2011
      How was the communication? wonderful!! the outfit set I liked was sold out, so Medusa let me pick seperates I liked instead. Communication was excellent and fast before, during and after the sale.
      How easy was it to pay? extremely. she gave me the option to respond to invoices or send money directly for my layaway, since I didn't need the full 3 months we had arranged for
      How long did it take to ship? I paid him off on Friday, he shipped Saturday and I got him on Tuesday. I was in shock! He went from California to Kentucky in ONE business day, since monday was July 4th holiday and PO was closed!
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yes! My total, including shipping, was $438 for 62cm doll, fur wig, glass eyes, jeans, jacket, tshirt. He poses great and is gorgeous
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? I think he's better. I got mine without a faceup, so he's not going to look like the faceup pix, but otherwise, yes
      Were you satisfied with the product? VERY!!! My new boy makes me wish I had reason to get another BBD
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a

6. What did you order? Waltz with default face up, medium length blond wig, boots, and outfit set #114 on a 4-month layaway.
      When did you order? The final payment was paid on the 9th.
      How was the communication? Very good. Medusa always responded within 24 hours, and she was incredibly sweet. The first outfit I wanted was sold out so she told us whenever she was getting ready to stock new outfits.
      How easy was it to pay? Very.
      How long did it take to ship? She shipped it on the tenth, and it arrived on the twelfth (today!). It was much faster than I expected.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, absolutely! Waltz is a beautiful doll, and the clothes are very high quality, as is the wig. The double jointing is easy to get to (though sometimes it takes a bit of time if it's inside of the joint) and very aesthetically pleasing. He poses great and stands solidly.
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? Much better, actually. Pictures don't do him justice. The face up is gorgeous.
      Were you satisfied with the product? Very, very satisfied.
      Would you order from this company again? I do have my eye on Silver... but I don't know if it'll ever come of anything. If I wasn't already saving for other dolls, I think I probably would get another.
      Would you buy this company's products second-hand? If it was in good shape, yes.

7. What did you order?
      Wig W-70, a reddish-brown long 8-9cm wig.
      When did you order?
      August 30, 2011.
      How was the communication?
      Lovely, Medusa is a wonderful person and easy to understand and work with.
      How easy was it to pay?
      As easy as any other time with Paypal--which is to say perfectly simple.
      How long did it take to ship?
      It was sent the day after I ordered and received on either the 15th or 16th of September.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      More than appropriate; in fact I feel like I was undercharged!
      Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Well enough, wigs always have differences, but the colour was exactly as shown.
      Were you satisfied with the product?
      Very much so. The wig is perfect and is currently sitting on my boy's head with no issues.
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

Thank you Medusa for being lovely to work with and sending exactly what I'd ordered promptly. You're super-nice and I'll most likely order from you again!

8. What did you order?
      Waltz with custom face up, outfit set #117, long blonde wig and black boots.
      When did you order?
      September 4th, 2011
      Terrific. Replies were very detailed and prompt, and Medusa is a pleasure to communicate with :)
      How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy - paypal.
      He was shipped out on the 6th, Medusa went out of her way to do his face-up on labour day :aheartbea He arrived today, 19th, but I was lucky to rescue him from customs so soon ^^
      Oh my goodness yes! Waltz is my very first doll, so I can't compare him to others, but he is really solid, stands straight out of the box, double jointing is superb, and the outfit, wig and boots he came with were of really good quality as well! He doesn't even have seams! :D
      Hmm, I did request for his makeup to be slightly lighter, so no, he doesn't look exactly like the sales pictures. He looks SO MUCH BETTER, which is saying something, as the sales pictures are already so beautiful :fangirl:
      Too satisfied. I can't say enough good things about Medusa and Waltz :aheartbea
      N/A

Thank you so much, Medusa, for making my first doll purchasing experience so enjoyable and stress-free :aheartbea

9. This isn't an order, but it is feedback.

I received my Waltz on the twelfth, and (somehow) broke his knee double joint a week to the day. I emailed Medusa and asked if she had the part in stock and how much it would cost. She didn't have it in stock (as something you can get) but she took one off of the dolls in her inventory and said she would send it to me for free. She also sent a restringing hook that she made.

I got the package today, and she shipped it on the twentieth. She says that she'll send me pictures for how to restring him/switch the joints by Friday, I think.

She's just so sweet, throughout all of this. She offered pictures, a hook, and the joint, all free of charge :aheartbea

10. What did you order?
      Valentine Piolat Special Edition
      When did you order?
      Aug 2011
      Excellent - replies were super quick. and always with Tips and caution for customer. super professional and kindful

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy - Paypal.

3 days

Yes, very

even better.

Very. :D and thank you for customize the faceup for me. I am the first time doll player so Medusa taught me a lot of things and able to help me on all kinds of request. :) thanks again. Hope more and more people know your dolls! They are lovely. ​

11. Hello every one,

Although Blue Blood Doll is a small company and seems not many dolls for you to pick. However, I would like to express my appreciation to her amazing service. Since the first email in July 2011 up to now, I have just got my first doll from Medusa Artist who makes BBD, i'm surprised of her amazing over look to her customers. I feel like it is a friendship more than a commercial relationship. Thanks to whom created this topic because i was considered a lot before making a decision of getting a doll from Medusa. She is a lovely retailer i've ever met. Trust me you won't disappointed with the service. I hope in the future she would produce more good and quality products. Here is my baby. His name is Viet (it's a typical Vietnamese name )

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

12. * What did you order? Waltz (Natural Peach Skin) with make up Standard Limited Edition
      * When did you order? 25/06/2011, started 4 payment layaway
      * How was the communication? excellent
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy to pay on layaway with Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? Was shipped 1 day after final payment, arrived 16 days later
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? I would recommend, but I only want 1 large doll. If she ever did smaller ones, you bet I would order!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? I prefer to buy first hand, but yes, if need be I would purchase second hand.

[​IMG]

13. * What did you order? Pair of acid-wash black jeans
      * When did you order? Oct. 21, 2011
      * How was the communication? excellent
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy with Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? 2 days
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? Absolutely, have ordered before and plan to return.
      As always, Medusa was the sweetest to deal with, was happy to hear I still have my Waltz and even included free underwear (Calvin Klein, no less! =)
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, but there's really no need to

(I second the above poster's wish that Medusa would add an MSD scale boy to her line some day!)

14. I'm sorry, Medusa for taking so long to review! It was my second order from BBD within a span of a few weeks and I didn't have much to change as far as my opinion of the company.

* What did you order?
      LE Geisha Draven fullset with body blushing (last one!), outfit sets, eyes, wigs, shoes
      * When did you order? Nov 2010
      * How was the communication? Very fast, and I had questions to ask about body blushing. Responses came within hours, if that.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy with Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? 4 days (even with body blushing added), and it came in a single box with no change to the shipping price even with all the extras (and there were many).
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes a hundred times over. She even gave surprise free gifts with the order and better geta than what were in the pictures.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Better.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes! The doll had elf ears (yay!) and some seriously tight stringing that helped him pose beautifully right out of the box. He needs no sueding or any other mods to strike or hold a pose.The elastic is high quality and tough; I know since I tried to restring him because the knees were a little squeaky from the tension and I was worried they would scratch themselves if I didn't loosen it. I wasn't able to restring him but he doesn't need it as long as I'm not pretending to have Draven run a marathon. I can't say enough about the knee and elbow joints - they're smooth and not scary-looking when you bend them like some dolls, and they're half the reason I jumped to buy a second doll as soon as I did. The body is well-built and a little on the heavier side, which mainly gives the impression that it's durable, not that it's awkward or unwieldy. The resin is something between matte and shiny, almost luminous. The body blushing is subtle and beautifully done (and FAST) in colors that complement the doll's skin tone, and the fingernails and toes had clear polish, so it was almost like Draven had a mani/pedi. The clothes, shoes, and wigs were well-worth what I paid for them; no defects, rips or tears even a year after having and using them. It's not flimsy crap.
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, especially if Medusa sculpts some girl bodies.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? If that was the only way to get them, sure.

15. Well, that's a late review but I'm just new on doa >.>

What did you order?

Silver with combo C and custom tattoo
      When did you order?
      March 2011
      Great! I was a picky customer and a lay person (this was my first doll) but Medusa is a charming pro! ^^ We exchanged over 30 mails :)
      How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy - paypal.
      Longer than usually because of a tattoo, but still it was just 6 days.
      VERY MUCH! I consider bbd's bodies as mainly and properly sculpted. Also the quality of boots and wig impressed me.
      I think that the actual product is better than pics.
      YES!
      N/A
      And that's my Mieczyslaw with Medusa's face-up and Hando's tattoo (also made by her <3)
      [​IMG]

16. What did you order? 1/3 boys size shoes and pants
      When did you order? Jan. 13th. 2012
      How was the communication? Very good. Medusa sent me order and shipping info very soon!
      How easy was it to pay? PayPal, very easy
      How long did it take to ship? My item arrive at Jan.17th.2012
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, definitely.
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? Almost. And I'm satisfied.
      Were you satisfied with the product? Yes!
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

17. What did you order? SE Draven Feb 2012
      When did you order? February 5, 2012
      How was the communication? I'm totally new at this. I wasn't sure about a lot of things but Medusa was so nice in the emails and prompted me to ask any questions.
      How easy was it to pay? PayPal
      How long did it take to ship? Shipped 2/8, Arrived 2/10
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? have no basis, but I love him and think he's gorgeous!
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? uhm...his lips don't seem as cranberry-colored but still looks good, so yes!
      Were you satisfied with the product? Yes!!!
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

[​IMG]

18. What did you order? Waltz with default faceup, purple and silver long wig, cross punk shoes, black short boots, and gray jeans.
      When did you order?
      February 14
      Excellent, every e-mail was very prompt and I was informed of how things were progressing each step of the way.
      How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy! It was with paypal.
      It shipped on the 16th and arrived on the 18, though I didn't get to the post office until today.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Very! Excellent quality, although this is my first doll.
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, he's even better in person.
      Were you satisfied with the product? Very satisfied, I would most definitely order from Blue Blood Doll again.

Here's just the head with faceup:
      [​IMG]

19. What did you order? Two pairs of eyes, 16mm medium blue and sea blue

When did you order?
      February 22

Excellent, Medusa emailed me when my order was processed and shipped.

How easy was it to pay? Very easy! Through paypal.

It shipped on the 22nd and arrived on the 24th.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes

Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes

Were you satisfied with the product? Very satisfied, I am definitely going to order from Blueblood again.

20. What did you order? LE Jie Doll Rock Star Alstar
      When did you order? May 6th 2012 & paid off on May 17th 2012
      How was the communication?Medusa is always great to deal with. I bought my first Jie doll from her, and once I had her had to get the Rock Star.
      How easy was it to pay? PayPal, so it was very safe and easy
      How long did it take to ship? He arrived at my house on May 21st.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Always get top notch stuff at great prices. This was as amazing as I had hoped.
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? Perfectly.
      Were you satisfied with the product? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have bought clothes, dolls and Medusa has always been their to answer questions, set aside stuff to add to a layaways as well as willing to start one. If more companies gave service as good as Blue Blood I don't think we'd have a single complaint thread.