1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Blue Butterfly Dolls

Nov 6, 2016

1. so I couldn't find a thread for these cute dolls?....Home
      the company is not new, there was a fenix , lali, saffron, and now there is abi and aki.
      did anybody order them?
      I did both of them couldn't make a choice between the sweet smile and the serious girl, so I orderd both. One will be a girl and one a boy..I think, but then my dolls always decide different then I have in mind.
      here is a picture from bluebutterflydolls on flickr
      BlueButterflyDolls
      [​IMG]

2. I had a really hard time deciding which one I like more. They are both so adorable. Abi's face is so cute but I really like Aki's fantasy parts and her pointy ears so I went with Aki.

3. They are lovely!! I don't blame you for not being able to decide. They are so cute together.

4. ok so I have this other blue butterfly doll...fenix...I saw her here on doa two times for sale..but now she is at home and sure won't leave anymore...she is a special one with a special face-up by darkdojy
      [​IMG]

5. so I wonder when abi and aki will be finished, on flickr I did see the artist is going to have a preorder for different color lali,s
      A sneak peek… at Lali in new colours
      wonder if there is anybody that already has one she is cute....this picture is from bluebutterfly's flickr
      Spellbound

6. yeah my abi an aki are on their way to me...so soon I can show you my little ones...that is if anybody takes a look here :)
      not much people are getting these tiny ones?

7. My Aki is also on her way.:dance

8. they are home, so cute[​IMG]

9. so I only know two people that own these girls?..me and shaira....anyway I will put up a picture for if anybody is interested:)
      [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Just received Blue from this maker. Not sure if she is on-topic, but am posting her here anyway. I'm sure someone will let me know if she isn't.:eusa_naug
      [​IMG]Moon Pie by Nadine, on Flickr

11. she is funny

12. What a truly amazing and unique little Bluebutterfly, a little tribal girl. Wonderful what a doll can become when step outside of the box. Thx for artist mention just in case I'd like to have similar painting for one of my dolls!

13. Your dolls are adorable.