1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Blue Fairy PF Yoko discontinued

Jul 18, 2007

1. I just read this in news:

Special and Basic version of PF Yoko is discontinued from 25th of July.

They will accept a last order of the doll until July 25th at 17:00 Korean time (GMT +09:00).
      Customers who are wish to purchase, please place an order by that time.

PF Option parts sales begin from the middle of September, PF Yoko head parts are available in this category.

http://bluefairyint.com/board/view.php?board_name=DREAMBOARD4&ID=88

2. :...( No this can't be. So only her head will be available? Yoko was always my favourite.

3. My sentiments too. I wanted to eventually get a Yoko.

4. It sounds like BlueFairy plans to do something similar with PFs as they now do with TFs where you can order blank heads and bodies, and Yoko will be available that way.

I'm still really surprised though, as Yoko has always seemed so popular but then so was Jerome and he was also discontinued. I really adore Yoko which is why when I saw the news I had to make sure people here on DoA knew.

5. so glad i have my yoko already <3

6. I was so surprised to see this! D:

Maybe they're gonna re-vamp her? Or...or...um...Maybe they're getting rid of the popular dollies?

How unfortunate. Sorry all you people who wanted Yoko! D:

7. That's too bad. Yoko is the one I like best. I don't think I can afford her right now.

8. Oh I love Yoko!:aheartbea I'm sorry to see her being retired :( , but happy to have her as part of my "BJD chorus line". Knowing Blue Fairy, they'll introduce an adorable new character to tempt us all out of our savings soon though. ;)

Juli DC 8) ('cause Harry rules!)

9. I'm not sure why there's so much excitement? You'll still be able to get the head, and there're plenty of faceup artists available that can probably do something similar to the original if you wish. @____@ I think it's great they'll be offering optional heads!

10. Cuddles her tiny Yokos (yeah I know greedy ...I have 2 )

she was the first tiny I ever saw ...and bought

I adore Yoko , she has always been my favorite
      and I love the old 1 versions face-ups

but IM OVERJOYED at the prospect of PocketFairy in Parts

I have ALWAYS wanted to make up my own ...I want another little boy
      and hopefully more affordable

11. Hmm I do not understand why BF doesn't keep Yoko as a fullset. For myself,I wouldn't buy only the head,maybe if they can add a face up,I will. I do not understand either why Momo is discontinued. It was the cutest girl ever!! :D

12. I'm starting this habbit to collect the heads first.:lol:
      So one part of me is happy that her head will be available, but I liked her as a fullset too much. She is so cute with that wig and her little dress.:D
      hmm what to do...

13. Luts seem to have her on their site and dont mention she is being discontinued with a deadline. I am ordering my Yoko on wednesday when I get paid. She has been on my wishlist for ever but I have left her till last (ish) getting the larger more expensive ones first. I must admit I panicked when I read the message on the bluefairy site but luckily I have enough by Wednesday to bring her home

14. Is there any pages that sell Yoko, who except paypal as a payment method?

15. I bought my Yoko from MinoruWorld a few months ago, and they were really great. They do take Paypal, and they ship really fast - I had my Yoko in less than a week!

:daisy

16. I'm ordered my Yoko today, I have to have her when I heard that they are going to stop selling her. I love Yoko!

17. so glad I got mine as she was my first PF.. now of course I have way too many but they are still so cute!

18. BF's optional part TF sized heads are sold both blank and painted, so I am guessing the PF heads will be available either blank or painted as well (and perhaps with the boy/girl style faceup like TF option heads)?

19. Oh, this is so sad. I've been trying to decide for months if I want Yoko or Minimay. Guess this pretty much decides it for me.:(