1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Blue Fairy Pocket Fairy Discussion part 2

Dec 18, 2012

1. Does any one have pictures of a Choco on a Sugar body? Am thinking of maybe, just maybe, treating myself. I have wanted a PF for a while and the Sugar body is just as appealing to me size wise as the smaller body....

2. I was patiently waiting for Yoko to come up this month but hadn't expected a baked option. I want a NS yoko so now I'm in a bit of a quandary. Melissa do you have Yoko or choco in baked skin?

I'm slightly confused by the prices though as the baked skin dolls on the first page are cheaper than the PF on their category page. I hope it's not a case of adding the two prices together!

#582 smudge, May 4, 2017
      Last edited: May 4, 2017
    3. I've never seen this doll before, do you have a photo of her or is she in the history on their website somewhere?

4. I only have Yoko in natural skin, no Choco at all.

[​IMG]PF Yoko in MomoSugar by Melissa, on Flickr

you're right about the price difference
      I checked too and the price is $7 more on each mould page weird.
      And here is the link to the instagram page for the PF angel
      Instagram post by Blue Fairy • May 4, 2016 at 7:16pm UTC
      Instagram post by Blue Fairy • May 4, 2016 at 7:15pm UTC
      those pics of the angel where posted a year ago

#584 midolls*melissa, May 5, 2017
      Last edited: May 5, 2017
    5. Thanks for the links Melissa. The angel is very cute - I hope they release an open eyed version too. I might have to get a pvc doll at some point, they are so sweet. Your Yoko is so sweet, I think I will get her in NS rather than baked.

6. Oh no, your Yoko is so cute!! I've never wanted one until now... :)

Also, I was wondering if anyone's ordered any wigs in 4/5 size for their Pocket Fairies? I'm specifically looking at Monique boy-style wigs, and was wondering... how oversized is a 4/5 wig going to be on a PF head that's like 4.1" around? Blue Fairy's shorter style wigs are so few and lacking in color options. :\ Thanks!

EDIT: OR!! Has anyone tried to jam a 3" wig (the Milky Fairy wigs) onto a Pocket Fairy head?? How big will it stretch/does it fit??

7. I've ordered some wigs in that size from etsy but they haven't arrived yet. I'm also going to order some from Monique this week. Not much help, sorry.

I've ordered a baked Choco sugar fairy today . Still can't understand why baked is $180 but normal skin is $257. Little Yoko will have to wait until her next release period which I think is August.

8. @smudge Congrats on your future Choco! The baked skin is really lovely!
      About your question, the normal skin price is the full-set price which include the wig, face-up, eyes, clothes and shoes. If you take out those options, the doll is only 144$ plus the shipping fee.

9. @Nemeith thank you! I hadn't noticed that the price went down if you took items out. I'm so used to it going up if you added things in that I assumed the price was the base price before you added everything to it. I should have looked more closely

10. Ahhh, I'm really excited that "Baked" seems to be added to the lineup of standard options!! My bank account is weeping, but hey!

@smudge, oh I didn't even think to look at Etsy for teeny tiny wigs, what a good idea. (And I know it's going to be months, but I can't wait to see your baked Choco. What a cute sculpt!!)

11. buy any size other than 4 at your own risk! I have 3.5 that pop off and 4.5 that look way too big. All of mine are BF 4, I have a few Monique Gold 4 but prefer the fit and the look of the BF 4, the Monique brand seems like it needs to be cut or trimmed, or thinned out to look right ^--^

Here are some of the ones I have, (pressing their heads together in the circle is keeping them on) this is before trimming or thinning. I don't use any of these, I just don't like the way they fit or look

[​IMG]New Monique doll wigs for my PF's by Melissa, on Flickr

12. @midolls*melissa thanks for the info!! I guess I'll just be happy with Blue Fairy's own PF wigs. Aaaah, if they would just make all the wigs available in all their colors!!

ALSO: oh my gosh, I always love seeing your crew!! ;A; they're sooooo cute!!!

13. I really like cancan wigs for the pf. They are a great fit!

14. Thanks so much!

I wish they would make one in black, I just really want a true black wig for my PF's but if I'm wishing I'd want some super soft fantasy colors as well ^--^

I will have to check them out ^--^

15. @Peppermintsheep I can't post photos from my phone (does anyone know how to?) but if you look on Flickr (I'm chocchip) I've posted photos of the two wigs I got from evali905 on etsy. The bob has a high fringe which doesn't really work for me but the wig does fit.

16. I can post pictures from photobucket with my Samsung S7. I haven't figured out how to do it from flickr.

17. My little boy :D

[​IMG]

18. Congrats, he's a cutie moody puss!

19. He is adorable SugarFirefly!

20. so cute this little boy ^--^

...a little comic strip of my Yoko & Fei...

[​IMG]Pocketfairy Yoko & Fei by Melissa, on Flickr